Windows 10: maximum gaming time per day

Discus and support maximum gaming time per day in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I wish to limit the maximun gaming time on each PC in my family, during a 24 hrs. time period, for instance a max. of 25 minutes a day and no more, no... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by egidiosuppa, Feb 23, 2020.

1. maximum gaming time per day

I wish to limit the maximun gaming time on each PC in my family, during a 24 hrs. time period, for instance a max. of 25 minutes a day and no more, no matter whether in the morning or during the evenings hours. Any suggestion? PC operating system: windows 10.

:)

egidiosuppa, Feb 23, 2020
  2. Nick89 Win User

To many damn video games and not enough time to play them

Lots of the games in my steam list I got in bundles last Black Friday.

Nick89, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Office And Light Gaming Build

There's nothing wrong with the build, but I have some suggestions to, IMHO, make it better:
    • You list a 550 watt PSU, but you have a 51 watt CPU and a GPU that pulls 120 watts at the max. In other words, your system will pull under 200 watts at maximum load, which it sounds like will be rarely. PSU's are most efficient between 50-80%, and even at max load, this system won't reach 50%. Suggest a PSU 400 watts or less, like the Seasonic G-360.
    • RAM's really cheap. Suggest getting 16 GB instead.

thebluebumblebee, Feb 23, 2020
  4. maximum gaming time per day

SOLITARE CARD GAME

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how annoying it could be when the Solitaire card game is getting timed out.
    In this scenario, we would suggest you to reset the Solitaire game from Apps and feature.

Steps to reset the Solitaire app.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to launch
      Windows Settings.
    2. Select Apps. Click on
      Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Search and select Solitaire app and click on
      Advanced options.
    4. Click on Reset and follow the onscreen steps.

However, if the issue still persist. I suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Casual Game support
    team, and they help you with the appropriate details regarding this query.

Regards

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

maximum gaming time per day

1. maximum gaming time per day - Similar Threads - maximum gaming per

2. BSOD several times per day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD several times per day: I was a happy owner of Surface Laptop 4, and it started over a year ago with random BSOD once a month. Now it comes to several BSODs per day :-I think it started progressing after upgrading to Windows 11, but I'm unsure.I'm not doing anything special on this laptop, mostly...
  3. BSOD several times per day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD several times per day: I was a happy owner of Surface Laptop 4, and it started over a year ago with random BSOD once a month. Now it comes to several BSODs per day :-I think it started progressing after upgrading to Windows 11, but I'm unsure.I'm not doing anything special on this laptop, mostly...
  4. Random crashhappens many times per day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random crashhappens many times per day: Hi,I've got Dell T440 with Windows Server 2019.I tried analyze minidump, but constantly it points to Windows Defender, am I right?I've installed all updates, but crash still occursHere are 3 recent mini dumpsafter crashing every 15minOnedrive link to mini dumpsAdditional...
  5. Random crashhappens many times per day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashhappens many times per day: Hi,I've got Dell T440 with Windows Server 2019.I tried analyze minidump, but constantly it points to Windows Defender, am I right?I've installed all updates, but crash still occursHere are 3 recent mini dumpsafter crashing every 15minOnedrive link to mini dumpsAdditional...
  6. Random crashhappens many times per day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSoD Multiple Times Per Day

BSoD Multiple Times Per Day: My computer has crashed 10 times since the morning of the 18th. I believe them to have begun around the time I installed the game Battlefront 2 2017. Three of the crashed occurred while I was playing the game all three at the exact same point; while searching for a match. Two...
  8. PC freezing multiple times per day

PC freezing multiple times per day: I've been having issues over the past month or so where my PC will freeze/lock up randomly. The issue has been worse as of recently, just yesterday it froze around 6 or 7 times, a couple times it even froze as my PC was starting up. I've tried many things such as fixing...
  9. Windows Freezing Multiple Times Per Day

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Freezing Multiple Times Per Day: Since a Windows update in October 2019, my computer freezes multiple times per day. And by freeze, I mean screen goes static and nothing responds. The only solution is to hold down the power button. I've followed the steps in Performance and Install Integrity Checklist to...
  10. Server Restarting Several Times per day.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Server Restarting Several Times per day.: I have a Windows Server 2016 that is restarting a couple of times per day. Critical Event Viewer Page below. Any insight would be apprecaited. -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider...