Windows 10: maximum memory

Discus and support maximum memory in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why won't maximum memory save settings in boot advanced options. I tried with it checked and without. I clicked on "make all boot settings permanent.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kristophererwin, Nov 6, 2018.

1. maximum memory

Why won't maximum memory save settings in boot advanced options. I tried with it checked and without. I clicked on "make all boot settings permanent. Apply and hit ok, when I go back into it nothing was saved or changed. Please help

:)

kristophererwin, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Nov 6, 2018
  4. maximum memory

Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

maximum memory

1. maximum memory - Similar Threads - maximum memory

2. secure boot blocking changing maximum memory usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    secure boot blocking changing maximum memory usage: ive been trying to increase usable memory since its low, and one of the things a guide said to do was change the maximum memory setting in system configuration. when i try to apply the settings, i get an error that says this:"System configuration cannot save the original boot...
  3. secure boot blocking changing maximum memory usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    secure boot blocking changing maximum memory usage: ive been trying to increase usable memory since its low, and one of the things a guide said to do was change the maximum memory setting in system configuration. when i try to apply the settings, i get an error that says this:"System configuration cannot save the original boot...
  4. I accidentally changed my maximum memory in msconfig from 16384to 20000 and now it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally changed my maximum memory in msconfig from 16384to 20000 and now it is...: It is continuously showing aromatic repair but doesn't solve it and asking me to restart it or use advance options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-changed-my-maximum-memory-in/94b51e5a-4598-49c7-81ac-1b77b46aa972
  5. I accidentally changed my maximum memory in msconfig from 16384to 20000 and now it is...

I accidentally changed my maximum memory in msconfig from 16384to 20000 and now it is...: It is continuously showing aromatic repair but doesn't solve it and asking me to restart it or use advance options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-changed-my-maximum-memory-in/94b51e5a-4598-49c7-81ac-1b77b46aa972
  6. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH AFTER CHANGING MAXIMUM MEMORY IN BOOT ADVANCE OPTIONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH AFTER CHANGING MAXIMUM MEMORY IN BOOT ADVANCE OPTIONS: Hello Good Day. I have a problem regarding my laptop HP i7-5th gen. let me get to the point, after changing the maximum memory to the highest number in the boot advance settings in msconfig/system configuration, I've been stuck in the blue screen of death and I cant get out...
  7. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH AFTER CHANGING MAXIMUM MEMORY IN BOOT ADVANCE OPTIONS

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH AFTER CHANGING MAXIMUM MEMORY IN BOOT ADVANCE OPTIONS: Hello Good Day. I have a problem regarding my laptop HP i7-5th gen. let me get to the point, after changing the maximum memory to the highest number in the boot advance settings in msconfig/system configuration, I've been stuck in the blue screen of death and I cant get out...
  8. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH AFTER CHANGING MAXIMUM MEMORY IN BOOT ADVANCE OPTIONS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Maximum SD memory supported on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximum SD memory supported on my laptop.: I own a Lenovo Ideapad 1-14ADA05 Laptop - Type 82GWWhat is the maximum SD memory size supported on my laptop?Is it SD micro or Nano?Recommended types of SD card, Speed ect?I have tried looking on the online manual ect but no help, Any help here would be greatly appreciated:D...
  10. Maximum SD memory supported on my laptop.

Maximum SD memory supported on my laptop.: I own a Lenovo Ideapad 1-14ADA05 Laptop - Type 82GWWhat is the maximum SD memory size supported on my laptop?Is it SD micro or Nano?Recommended types of SD card, Speed ect?I have tried looking on the online manual ect but no help, Any help here would be greatly appreciated:D...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unchecked maximum ram guide

2. maximum memory 2 cores