Windows 10: Maxing out computer performence

Discus and support Maxing out computer performence in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Ever since the lase update my computer keeps maxing out the cpu, crashing my video card, and maxing out the disk. Not sure what is going on 19153 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by alanship, Aug 25, 2015.

1. alanship Win User

Maxing out computer performence

Ever since the lase update my computer keeps maxing out the cpu, crashing my video card, and maxing out the disk. Not sure what is going on

:)

alanship, Aug 25, 2015

2. Windows 10 maxing out microphone volume

We suggest that you perform a clean boot. It will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup
    programs.

Keep us posted.

Michael Gall, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Computer performence

Please provide more information so that the cause of your problem may be diagnosed.

Please restart your computer and allow 20 minutes for the system to run before uploading information required to help me investigate your problem. When examining Event Viewer log files many, not all, problems show in the period immediately after
    the computer has been booted.

Please provide a copy of your System Information file. To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R, type msinfo32
    and click OK . Place the cursor on
    System Summary. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located. Click Save.
    Files in the txt file format are preferred.Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file.The system creates
    a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. If the
    report is in a language other than English, please state the language.

Please upload to your OneDrive and share with everyone a copy of your
    System log file from your Event Viewer and post a link here. Please remove any earlier copies of the logs from your OneDrive.

To access the System log select the keyboard shortcut Win+R, type
    eventvwr.msc and press the ENTER key. From the list in the left side of the window select Windows Logs and System. Place the cursor on System, select Action from the Menu and
    Save All Events as (the default evtx file type) and give the file a name. Do not provide filtered files.
    Do not place the cursor in the list of reports before selecting Action from the menu. Do
    not clear logs whilst you have a continuing problem.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 25, 2015
  4. AddRAM Win User

What update KB??????????

Just uninstall it.

AddRAM, Aug 25, 2015
  5. DRFP Win User
    uninstall the last update and hide it so it does not reinstall

DRFP, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Maxing out computer performence - Similar Threads - Maxing computer performence

2. CPU Maxing out for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Maxing out for no reason: My cpu is mostly always maxing out for no reason. When ever I close a high usage program, another program began to use up cpu usage and this happens to every program I close. It's as if my cpu is trying to find any way to max out to 100%. It slows down my pc a lot and I got...
  3. CPU Maxing out for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU Maxing out for no reason: My cpu is mostly always maxing out for no reason. When ever I close a high usage program, another program began to use up cpu usage and this happens to every program I close. It's as if my cpu is trying to find any way to max out to 100%. It slows down my pc a lot and I got...
  4. Brightness keeps maxing out automitically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness keeps maxing out automitically: Hi,I have a windows 11 laptop that keeps increasing the brightness to the max when I start a game or watch a video, which is really annoying. The power plan is set to balanced and it happens when it's plugged too. The option ''Help improve battery by optimizing the content...
  5. Brightness keeps maxing out automitically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness keeps maxing out automitically: Hi,I have a windows 11 laptop that keeps increasing the brightness to the max when I start a game or watch a video, which is really annoying. The power plan is set to balanced and it happens when it's plugged too. The option ''Help improve battery by optimizing the content...
  6. C: drive maxed out . . .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C: drive maxed out . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop, running Windows 10Is there any way, to see a graphic display of the hard drive?I want to take a picture to show you how full my C: drive is.If you say computer management for Windows 10.You are only given the instructions. I think it's in the...
  7. CPU is maxed out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU is maxed out: I've been experiencing my CPU being maxed out the past couple of weeks. During this time I have equally been trying to find a resolution. Everything I've done is a temporary fix and the issue comes right back.My processor is: IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz...
  8. HDD Maxing out at 1 MBPS

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HDD Maxing out at 1 MBPS: So basically this didn't start when I first got it. Sometimes it maxes out and sometimes it doesn't. I researched this a little bit and I ran a disk check, and basically everything basic. Nothing seems to work. I am running on windows 10 177817
  9. Computer suddenly slow, disk always maxed out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer suddenly slow, disk always maxed out: Hi, My computer has recently become almost unusably slow for some reason. I am not sure of the problem, as I don’t remembering doing anything different that might’ve caused it. Looking at task manager, my disk is constantly 100% maxed out, I don’t know if this is the cause,...
  10. Memory Maxes Out and System Reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Maxes Out and System Reboots: Just started today, 2 crashes so far. Any help appreciated.