Windows 10: MAXXAUDIO PRO PROBLEMS. Audio drivers are not up to date check windows update.

Discus and support MAXXAUDIO PRO PROBLEMS. Audio drivers are not up to date check windows update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i really want to know since i being trying that my MaxxAudio pro app functions but it saying i need the lastest version of the audio driver i been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Frederick23, Jul 20, 2021.

1. MAXXAUDIO PRO PROBLEMS. Audio drivers are not up to date check windows update.

i really want to know since i being trying that my MaxxAudio pro app functions but it saying i need the lastest version of the audio driver i been installing many audio drivers but nothing work with this thing ...so what is the latest one then? The app does not accept my drivers that i install why ? what are the latest version of Realtek high definition audio controller drivers ?

:)

Frederick23, Jul 20, 2021
  2. erpster4 Win User

Audio driver and MaxxAudio Pro are not working

in Device Manager, can you expand the Sound, Video and Game Controllers section as you have to "expanded" this section to see if Realtek audio is listed, ntd252.

also, try out this Realtek audio driver - 6.0.1.8642 A05 that I found for a different Dell model. also you need to update the Maxxaudio Pro software from the Microsoft store.

erpster4, Jul 20, 2021
  3. 956548 Win User
    Waves MaxxAudio Pro "Audio driver is not up to date" error

I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7353 and Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.985). Whenever I open Waves MaxxAudio Pro I get this error(picture below). Does anyone know how to fix this error?

MAXXAUDIO PRO PROBLEMS. Audio drivers are not up to date check windows update. [​IMG]

956548, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Duong Ngo Win User

MAXXAUDIO PRO PROBLEMS. Audio drivers are not up to date check windows update.

Audio driver and MaxxAudio Pro are not working

The microphone (it's actually a headphone, I use wrong word !) issue is caused by MaxxAudio, when I run Maxx audio, it says "Audio driver is not up-to-date..." as the photo on my first post. I can guess it didn't recognize Dell Realtek audio as a correct
    driver, so it requires me to check for windows update. My windows update gives nothing about it. So I go to Microsoft Catalog to download the Microsoft Realtek driver and install it myself. Restart and now Maxx Audio works and allow my headphone to work.

Duong Ngo, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

MAXXAUDIO PRO PROBLEMS. Audio drivers are not up to date check windows update.

1. MAXXAUDIO PRO PROBLEMS. Audio drivers are not up to date check windows update. - Similar Threads - MAXXAUDIO PRO PROBLEMS

2. Problem with audio/already ran troubleshooting/ already checked for driver updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with audio/already ran troubleshooting/ already checked for driver updates: Here is the problem: I plugged my headphones into my computer not into my monitor, because for some reason the audio is quieter when I do that and I could hear everything, no problem. But after an update, I can only hear sound when I plug my headphones back into the monitor....
  3. Problem with audio/already ran troubleshooting/ already checked for driver updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with audio/already ran troubleshooting/ already checked for driver updates: Here is the problem: I plugged my headphones into my computer not into my monitor, because for some reason the audio is quieter when I do that and I could hear everything, no problem. But after an update, I can only hear sound when I plug my headphones back into the monitor....
  4. MAXXAUDIO PRO PROBLEMS. Audio drivers are not up to date check windows update.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MAXXAUDIO PRO PROBLEMS. Audio drivers are not up to date check windows update.: i really want to know since i being trying that my MaxxAudio pro app functions but it saying i need the lastest version of the audio driver i been installing many audio drivers but nothing work with this thing ...so what is the latest one then? The app does not accept my...
  5. Waves MaxxAudio Pro "Audio driver is not up to date" error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Waves MaxxAudio Pro "Audio driver is not up to date" error: I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7353 and Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.985). Whenever I open Waves MaxxAudio Pro I get this error(picture below). Does anyone know how to fix this error? 179493
  6. Audio Driver is not up to date

Audio Driver is not up to date: On opening Waves MaxxAudio Pro, a pop up showing audio driver is not up to date. But I've checked on driver, it's popping up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-driver-is-not-up-to-date/ea3d4c8d-f502-42cb-ab4b-f78f19f9a406
  7. Checking and updating audio drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Checking and updating audio drivers: How do I check what audio driver I have, and are there any recommendations for what audio driver I should have? submitted by /u/T_major2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kile37/checking_and_updating_audio_drivers/
  8. Audio driver and MaxxAudio Pro are not working

Audio driver and MaxxAudio Pro are not working: Hello! I'm using Dell G7 7588 and have just re-installed the Windows 10 1809. I have installed all necessary drivers from Dell support site but then my audio doesn't work. Maxx Audio when launches say "Audio driver is not up to date, please check for windows update". Intel...
  9. Windows Update Screws up Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Screws up Audio Drivers: Question: When will MS fix the Windows Updates from disabling/hiding/uninstalling/[whatever] the Audio Drivers upon reboot? Issue / reproducible steps: - HP EliteBook - Windows 10 update and reboot - Volume is red X'd out after reboot Issue Frequency: - Monthly...
  10. Nvidia High Definition Audio not working -- Windows and Audio Drivers Both Up to Date

Nvidia High Definition Audio not working -- Windows and Audio Drivers Both Up to Date: Whenever I plug in earbuds my computer does not recognize them. When I click on the sound icon, it goes into a troubleshoot. Within the sound settings in control panel, it lists 3 "NVIDIA Output", all listed as "not plugged in". I've tried reinstalling the drivers, restarting...