Windows 10: MaxxxAudio Pro destroying mic

Discus and support MaxxxAudio Pro destroying mic in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else notice that MaxxxAudio has fully destroyed the ability to record sound other than voice?Even when I disable audio enhancement in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nik Repka, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Nik Repka Win User

MaxxxAudio Pro destroying mic

Anyone else notice that MaxxxAudio has fully destroyed the ability to record sound other than voice?Even when I disable audio enhancement in Windows sound settings, something continues to supress any sound that is not voice notably piano, violin, any instrument. It doesn't matter if it's an external mic or the internal one.Disabling voice enhancement in MaxxxAudio seems to fix it though.

:)

Nik Repka, Apr 29, 2023
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Apr 29, 2023
  3. How to remove/destroy mic on Samsung Galaxy Tab A?

lol, yes go ahead and destroy the mic ................

AlienIsGOD, Apr 29, 2023
  4. MaxxxAudio Pro destroying mic

Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 29, 2023
Thema:

MaxxxAudio Pro destroying mic

1. MaxxxAudio Pro destroying mic - Similar Threads - MaxxxAudio Pro destroying

2. No destroy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No destroy: Dkdospps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-destroy/d674e4b9-ebfb-44d2-95a3-8c2cea044447
  3. No destroy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No destroy: Dkdospps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-destroy/d674e4b9-ebfb-44d2-95a3-8c2cea044447
  4. Destroy I want Naif Batarfi Destroy try Destroy Airlines Destroy Server Destroy Rent School...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Destroy I want Naif Batarfi Destroy try Destroy Airlines Destroy Server Destroy Rent School...: Do you want Naif Batarfi throw iPhone 13 pro max omnya bafarat face Naif Batarfi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/destroy-i-want-naif-batarfi-destroy-try-destroy/44765d62-ecc7-41e6-b1cb-faebc3212330
  5. Destroy I want Naif Batarfi Destroy try Destroy Airlines Destroy Server Destroy Rent School...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Destroy I want Naif Batarfi Destroy try Destroy Airlines Destroy Server Destroy Rent School...: Do you want Naif Batarfi throw iPhone 13 pro max omnya bafarat face Naif Batarfi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/destroy-i-want-naif-batarfi-destroy-try-destroy/44765d62-ecc7-41e6-b1cb-faebc3212330
  6. MaxxxAudio Pro destroying mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MaxxxAudio Pro destroying mic: Anyone else notice that MaxxxAudio has fully destroyed the ability to record sound other than voice?Even when I disable audio enhancement in Windows sound settings, something continues to supress any sound that is not voice notably piano, violin, any instrument. It doesn't...
  7. Destroyed profile?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Destroyed profile?: I noticed that when my daughters PC was booting up, it still had my name as the login name. I went to change this in "control userpasswords2" and after that, I am having the following symptoms:-UAC does not have the "yes" button to allow me to change anything-Admin account...
  8. W10 pro destroyed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 pro destroyed: Last month I bought a refurbished Dell OptiPlex desktop from a Microsoft authorized refurbished. W10 pro preinstalled. I was trying to harden security and activated the administrator, gave admin a password, then made me the user non admin. I figured I... as regular user...
  9. Surface Pro 3 destroyed after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 3 destroyed after windows update: I have spent the last 2 days wasted trying to repair my laptop after an update completely destroyed it. Basically it switched itself off and got stuck in the boot screen loop. After lots of research, trying out all the suggestions here and elsewhere I can now get as far as...
  10. Surface Pro, turning on the mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro, turning on the mic: I have a new Surface Pro7. I entered a Scype meeting just now and I could get my mic to work. what can I do to turn on my mic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-turning-on-the-mic/8710a40b-5a1d-4100-981c-1b57ca6ff6c8