Windows 10: May 1903 No Anti-Virus program

Discus and support May 1903 No Anti-Virus program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I just did a clean installation of the latest version and I don't see the anti-virus under the taskbar/ toolbar whichever by the clock there WTH... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Paul9O5, May 24, 2019.

1. Paul9O5 Win User

May 1903 No Anti-Virus program

So I just did a clean installation of the latest version and I don't see the anti-virus under the taskbar/ toolbar whichever by the clock there WTH Microsoft

:)

Paul9O5, May 24, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User

I need to istall Window 10 anti virus and marvate

Windows 10 comes with in-built Anti-Virus program Windows Defender.

It depends on your own preferences if you would want to use another Anti-Virus program.

Suggest reading all of:
    Best Practices for Safe Computing - Prevention of Malware Infection

especially:

Smeed, May 24, 2019
  3. GSquadron Win User
    Which is the best anti-virus program for windows 7?

I need help with the anti virus programs. I have installed the Eset 4 anti virus program, but i think it really sucks, or is not the best. Hope u got experience with a better anti virus than this. If so pls help! *Smile May 1903 No Anti-Virus program :)

GSquadron, May 24, 2019
Thema:

May 1903 No Anti-Virus program

1. May 1903 No Anti-Virus program - Similar Threads - May 1903 Anti

2. Run two anti-virus programs simultaneously?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Run two anti-virus programs simultaneously?: Hello, I'm using two anti-virus programs simultaneously; AVG and Malwarebytes. They are fully up to date. I've been told by some that these, or indeed any, two AV programs will interfere with each other and cause risk. Is this really true? Surely Windows 10 would allow them...
  3. Windows Defender Not My Anti-Virus Program

Windows Defender Not My Anti-Virus Program: Windows 10 Ver. 20H2 For a long time I have believed I was using Windows Defender as my anti-virus program. However, since I also run Malwarebytes with real time protection enabled apparently it is my anti-virus protection program. I have learned since I am using that...
  4. Anti virus programs

Anti virus programs: I am running windows 10 home and Comcast is my internet provider. I also have Malwarebytes premium. Comcast does not offer a free Norton subscription after 12/31/2020. Do I still need another Anti Virus program?...
  5. windows defender anti virus program

windows defender anti virus program: options are all greyed out, real time protection cannot be turned on how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-anti-virus-program/13538fbe-cb7e-4b24-9ce8-37f3e4a6eeac
  6. Anti-virus

Anti-virus: I turned off windows anti-virus temporarily. And after that, it says my antivirus is managed by my organization. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus/e4ee73b4-9a3b-49bf-a111-30b138c063d6
  7. why extra anti virus programs needed?

why extra anti virus programs needed?: I am running windows 10. It has a default windows defender. But I want to know is it needed extra anti-virus programs. If it is needed, But why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-extra-anti-virus-programs-needed/5591a59c-08dd-4a12-b2fb-8adb2ccb9797
  8. free anti virus program

free anti virus program: some time ago i asked about what were some free antivirus programs. and you pointed me to avast, and a few others. i did not jot then down and i did have them in a folder on a thumb drive, but i put that thumb into my netgear modem to use as a place to put these types of...
  9. Turning on Defender anti-virus programs.

Turning on Defender anti-virus programs.: Yesterday I turned on my Laptop and noticed an issue with my Windows Anti-Virus. Defender was not on to protect me from a virus or other threats. In YELLOW type, under Virus & threat protection: it states your Virus & threat protection is managed by my organization. Where is...
  10. Anti virus Program

Anti virus Program: Will this program work when there is no more updates for windows 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus-program/90127b5b-54ec-4e25-bfd9-c67d285defda

Users found this page by searching for:

1. anti virus best practice windows 10 1903