Windows 10: May 2019 update failed, then troubleshooter failed and I don't seem to be able to find out...

Discus and support May 2019 update failed, then troubleshooter failed and I don't seem to be able to find out... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I'm lost! Have there been any known problems reported or is this some other issue with my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AllisonMacKay1, May 17, 2019.

1. May 2019 update failed, then troubleshooter failed and I don't seem to be able to find out...

Hi I'm lost! Have there been any known problems reported or is this some other issue with my computer?

:)

AllisonMacKay1, May 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, May 17, 2019
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, May 17, 2019
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

May 2019 update failed, then troubleshooter failed and I don't seem to be able to find out...

Failed updates

Hi Lozo,

There are several possible reasons why Windows Updates are failing such as system file corruption or software conflict. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Are there error messages associated with the failed updates?
    • What's the result of the Windows Update Troubleshooter? Did it detect any issues?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? This is to prevent us from providing the same steps.

In the meantime, we recommend that you check this
    page
    and follow the instructions on how to troubleshoot Windows Update issues. If you've already tried some of the suggested steps in the article, you can skip those and proceed to the next one.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to assist you further.

Ramon Imp, May 17, 2019
Thema:

May 2019 update failed, then troubleshooter failed and I don't seem to be able to find out...

1. May 2019 update failed, then troubleshooter failed and I don't seem to be able to find out... - Similar Threads - May 2019 update

2. Windows Update fails /troubleshooter fails now what

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update fails /troubleshooter fails now what: My version of Windows 10 has failed to update every day since July. I get this error: One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter to fix the problem. Go to Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then...
  3. Windows Update fails /troubleshooter fails now what

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update fails /troubleshooter fails now what: My version of Windows 10 has failed to update every day since July. I get this error: One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter to fix the problem. Go to Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then...
  4. Windows Update fails /troubleshooter fails now what

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 May 2019 Feature Update Failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 May 2019 Feature Update Failing: I've been trying to install the May 2019 update on my Lenovo G50-45 laptop for about a month now and it always fails at 48%. I have used Windows Update, the Upgrade Adviser, and the Media Creation Tool, all with the same result. I have tried to do a clean boot, and have...
  6. New (latest) Windows 10 Update May 2019 Keeps Failing!

New (latest) Windows 10 Update May 2019 Keeps Failing!: II need help with my new windows 10 update, it keeps failing I'm aware that I haven't updated in a while thats only because I haven't been on my computer. Every time I try to get the latest software update for my windows 10 it says failed to update, ive tried looking into it...
  7. Windows May 2019 update fails

Windows May 2019 update fails: About 3 weeks ago I decided to update my laptop to a newer version of Windows 10, since the 1803 version is nearing end of support. I chose the Windows 10 1809 October because for a month or two I had been trying to update straight to Windows 10 1903 through Windows Update,...
  8. /sfc scannow fails after 2019 may update(win10 x64)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    /sfc scannow fails after 2019 may update(win10 x64): Hi. I will post cbs.log, after what i used /sfc scannow with admin priv. Errors come after win10 update to 2019 may version(1903 build). I have many problems, with lag, network, after this update... I can't attach the log from sfc(2big), but i uploaded via google drive -...
  9. Windows 10 May 2019 update fail

Windows 10 May 2019 update fail: Error occured on "working on updates" phase of update "0x80070005 - 0x2000A Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during PREPARE_FIRST_BOOT operation" Very strange as on tis Laptop on a dual boot other partition is my Insider Preview instalation which has...
  10. Windows 10 May 2019 update failed installing

Windows 10 May 2019 update failed installing: I was trying to update my pc and got a blue screen watchdog violation in the middle of this new update. My hardware is Ryzen 5 2600x with 4F Asus and 16GB RBG....