Windows 10: May 2020 updates changed color on my Windows 10 HP Laptop

Discus and support May 2020 updates changed color on my Windows 10 HP Laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After Security Update KB4556803 on May 27 and upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004 performed on May 28 my Laptop color setting has changed. Red color... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IgorSoaltys, May 31, 2020.

1. May 2020 updates changed color on my Windows 10 HP Laptop

After Security Update KB4556803 on May 27 and upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004 performed on May 28 my Laptop color setting has changed. Red color becomes Pink. No more Red color. I can't adjust it by filtering blue color or through Night Light setting. I have uninstalled Windows 10 version 2004, removed KB4552925, KB4557968, did system Restoration to previous version, but it didn't help. Please Help!

:)

IgorSoaltys, May 31, 2020
  2. ToniJ1 Win User

Changing color on Windows 10 HP laptop

For some reason the color on my Windows 10 HP laptop changed to black and white. How do I get the color back?? I have already tried doing a system restore and that did nothing. Can someone please help me??? Thanks!

ToniJ1, May 31, 2020
  3. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 31, 2020
  4. May 2020 updates changed color on my Windows 10 HP Laptop

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 31, 2020
Thema:

May 2020 updates changed color on my Windows 10 HP Laptop

1. May 2020 updates changed color on my Windows 10 HP Laptop - Similar Threads - May 2020 updates

2. Windows 10 May 2020 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 May 2020 update: My laptop keeps showing me the notification "Your version of Windows 10 will reach the end of service soon. Click to download a newer version of Windows 10 to stay updated". But, there is no update available it just says "The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once...
  3. 10 May 2020 Update

10 May 2020 Update: Has anyone installed 10 May 2020 Update on Asus Zenbook UX303 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/10-may-2020-update/232d21d3-fd44-4018-b46b-9b6b79ed36dc
  4. Colorful Static Screen after May 2020 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Colorful Static Screen after May 2020 Update: I have had an issue with my pc since the May update. A static flickering screen, would appear sometime on start up but, only on occasion; at most once a week. This was problematic and I tried to uninstall my driver and a few other things I saw on the online forum. Nothing...
  5. Windows 10 , may 2020 update

Windows 10 , may 2020 update: Is it safe to install may 2020 update of windows 10. I have not installed it even after getting the update notification since last 9-10 days as i have seen various articles related to this update and all pf them said that this update has several bugs and not to install....
  6. may 2020 update destroyed my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    may 2020 update destroyed my laptop: hi I know I'm late but the May 2020 update completely destroyed my laptop cant open any office program or games and I can't get into stetting it just crashes it boots for a second then just crashes fyi if there is a way to revert this dumb update without setting and keeping...
  7. Windows 10 May 2020 Update

Windows 10 May 2020 Update: I'm trying to get the Windows 10 May 2020 Update, but I heard that Microsoft has blocked the update! Why is that? When will they resume the rollout of the Windows 10 May 2020 Update? I'm not getting any error messages.....
  8. Windows 10 May 2020 Update

Windows 10 May 2020 Update: Hi everyone! Its been days since Microsoft released the Windows 10 May 2020 update, but my laptop is not getting it. I'm checking for Windows update but my device is saying that I am up to date....
  9. Windows 10 May 2020 Update

Windows 10 May 2020 Update: Hi all, I've been trying to update Windows 10 to its latest version through Windows Update but I couldn't so I searched how to do that on Youtube and in the video they recommended to go to this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 So my...
  10. Changing color on Windows 10 HP laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing color on Windows 10 HP laptop: For some reason the color on my Windows 10 HP laptop changed to black and white. How do I get the color back?? I have already tried doing a system restore and that did nothing. Can someone please help me??? Thanks!...