Windows 10: May 30 and what it means for me

Discus and support May 30 and what it means for me in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there,Can someone explain what is happening on May 30 without my head exploding please.I am currently using Windows 10 on my pc. I am aware that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mucky1957., May 18, 2022.

1. May 30 and what it means for me

Hi there,Can someone explain what is happening on May 30 without my head exploding please.I am currently using Windows 10 on my pc. I am aware that updates / security measures are no longer available but do I have to upgrade my system.I have been told that I should go with M365 which will have the features that I use today Excel, Pub, Word and Outlook and will offer greater security moving forward...but why will this offer greater security .. I don't understand.What does it mean that 'you may lose access to some of your 3rd party apps' and would upgrading to M365 mean that it won't happen.

:)

mucky1957., May 18, 2022

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, May 18, 2022
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 18, 2022
  4. May 30 and what it means for me

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, May 18, 2022
Thema:

May 30 and what it means for me

1. May 30 and what it means for me - Similar Threads - May means

2. I may have been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I may have been hacked: How can I really force reset this laptop cause when it's booting up it says running diagnostics but always fails and if I trouble shoot or try to reset or even use a system restore point every single thing fails...
  3. I may have been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I may have been hacked: How can I really force reset this laptop cause when it's booting up it says running diagnostics but always fails and if I trouble shoot or try to reset or even use a system restore point every single thing fails...
  4. I may have been hacked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Just had another WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my PC after a month without them. May someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just had another WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my PC after a month without them. May someone...: Had a previous run-in with this error, thought it had been resolved after installing some drivers:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-just-had-a-wheauncorrectableerror-crash-kindly/82107b3f-b8be-4576-b083-1af274569126But suddenly out of nowhere my PC...
  6. Just had another WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my PC after a month without them. May someone...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Just had another WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my PC after a month without them. May someone...: Had a previous run-in with this error, thought it had been resolved after installing some drivers:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-just-had-a-wheauncorrectableerror-crash-kindly/82107b3f-b8be-4576-b083-1af274569126But suddenly out of nowhere my PC...
  7. May 30 and what it means for me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    May 30 and what it means for me: Hi there,Can someone explain what is happening on May 30 without my head exploding please.I am currently using Windows 10 on my pc. I am aware that updates / security measures are no longer available but do I have to upgrade my system.I have been told that I should go with...
  8. May 30 and what it means for me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    May 30 and what it means for me: Hi there,Can someone explain what is happening on May 30 without my head exploding please.I am currently using Windows 10 on my pc. I am aware that updates / security measures are no longer available but do I have to upgrade my system.I have been told that I should go with...
  9. so the update just arrived, this means my laptop is fully prepared or i may run into some...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    so the update just arrived, this means my laptop is fully prepared or i may run into some...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SnoopDoge93 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/haay9q/so_the_update_just_arrived_this_means_my_laptop/
  10. I think you may mean "beware of Microsoft and/or Grammarly" losing your work!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I think you may mean "beware of Microsoft and/or Grammarly" losing your work!!: Dear Grammarly/Microsoft, I am angered by the fact that you pestered me to sign up, and I did, and only now I discover how good you are at losing papers your clients have invested hard work in. Where are Grammarly drafts? I think this is outrageous!...