Windows 10: May be virus

Discus and support May be virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was having problem with content browser via which i take classes and technical team of teacher took control of my system via anydesk. The problem... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tarungehlot, Sep 7, 2020.

1. May be virus

I was having problem with content browser via which i take classes and technical team of teacher took control of my system via anydesk.

The problem was solved but later when i decided to watch a classalmost immediately i noticed that content browser exe was not there in the folder and my antivirus was also deletedmcafee. Security page is empty and when i search virus and threat protection i am able to open the window and start a scan but it does not scan and in task manager it says task suspended and there is a leaf mark. I can not check windows update also. Please help,this is my brand new laptop.

:)

tarungehlot, Sep 7, 2020

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Sep 7, 2020
  4. May be virus

Bruce Hagen, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

May be virus

1. May be virus - Similar Threads - May virus

2. I think it may be a virus but I doubt it because I would have been notifyed if i had one or...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think it may be a virus but I doubt it because I would have been notifyed if i had one or...: My task manager thinks that there is always like 15 Firefox tabs open when there is only like 3. I have tried to end the task one by one they are still there and when i close Firefox entirely they go away until i open Firefox....
  3. I think it may be a virus but I doubt it because I would have been notifyed if i had one or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think it may be a virus but I doubt it because I would have been notifyed if i had one or...: My task manager thinks that there is always like 15 Firefox tabs open when there is only like 3. I have tried to end the task one by one they are still there and when i close Firefox entirely they go away until i open Firefox....
  4. I think it may be a virus but I doubt it because I would have been notifyed if i had one or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hi microsoft I think I may have downloaded a virus,because I deleted it in any way I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi microsoft I think I may have downloaded a virus,because I deleted it in any way I...: I'm sorry it is rather difficult to send a screenshot of this ,but the apps is called roblox mod shaders loader and it wont show up when I try to delete it in programs and feature and the file location has been deleted but It still opens on start,Like a zombie almost and I...
  6. Hi microsoft I think I may have downloaded a virus,because I deleted it in any way I...

Hi microsoft I think I may have downloaded a virus,because I deleted it in any way I...: I'm sorry it is rather difficult to send a screenshot of this ,but the apps is called roblox mod shaders loader and it wont show up when I try to delete it in programs and feature and the file location has been deleted but It still opens on start,Like a zombie almost and I...
  7. May the Kaspersky Anti-virus Software be harmful even after the Update of Windows 10 to 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    May the Kaspersky Anti-virus Software be harmful even after the Update of Windows 10 to 11...: Hello. I haven't found any answer to this question in the existing posts so I am asking. Can the Kaspersky be dangerous for the process of tests or steal/leak info even after its uninstall? I know the Software is proposing user to save the data for the future possibility of...
  8. May the Kaspersky Anti-virus Software be harmful even after the Update of Windows 10 to 11...

May the Kaspersky Anti-virus Software be harmful even after the Update of Windows 10 to 11...: Hello. I haven't found any answer to this question in the existing posts so I am asking. Can the Kaspersky be dangerous for the process of tests or steal/leak info even after its uninstall? I know the Software is proposing user to save the data for the future possibility of...
  9. May the Kaspersky Anti-virus Software be harmful even after the Update of Windows 10 to 11...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. I don't know what is main service and I have doubt about this .exe, it may be a virus...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't know what is main service and I have doubt about this .exe, it may be a virus...: This is what windows says when I try to uninstall it. I don't know what it means and what should I do about it. I have to add that this main service doesn't show itself in task manager. Recently I got rid of find.it pro malware from chrome by deleting the extension and I was...