Windows 10: May have malware on old computer, but need to transfer precious photos and videos of...

Discus and support May have malware on old computer, but need to transfer precious photos and videos of... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. I have a situation and would really appreciate some direction. I may have malware or a virus on my old computer got it in 2017, but I need to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by {Questioner}, Sep 12, 2022.

1. May have malware on old computer, but need to transfer precious photos and videos of...

Hi. I have a situation and would really appreciate some direction. I may have malware or a virus on my old computer got it in 2017, but I need to transfer precious photos and videos of a deceased loved one from the old computer to my new computer. I run the up-to-date built-in security scan Windows provides on my barely-used old computer and it never finds anything, but the computer is running extremely slowly and the cpu usage is really high, even when I'm not doing anything or using any programs, which is why I think there is malware on there. So my question is: if I use my Microsoft acc

:)

{Questioner}, Sep 12, 2022

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Sep 12, 2022
  3. windows trouble transferring photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. How are you trying to transfer photos from iPhone?
    2. Have you tried transferring photos from any other device?
    3. Have you tried connecting the iPhone to any other PC to transfer photos?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Since you are unable to access the photos on the iPhone, I suggest you to refer the article on

DCOM event ID 10016 is logged in Windows

Method 2:

Re-install iTunes and check.

1. Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Search for iTunes and click on it.
    3. Now click on uninstall and follow the instructions.

Also, you can refer the article to
    Import photos and videos from phone to PC

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 12, 2022
  4. May have malware on old computer, but need to transfer precious photos and videos of...

transfering photos/videos

Hi Joe,

Thank you for posting your query in the Microsoft Community.

There are lot of ways to transfer your photos and videos from your phone to your PC. This

link
    contains the steps on how we can complete the transfer.

Hope this helps.

Emmanuel Gam, Sep 12, 2022
Thema:

May have malware on old computer, but need to transfer precious photos and videos of...

1. May have malware on old computer, but need to transfer precious photos and videos of... - Similar Threads - May malware old

2. I have precious old photos in .mix format from Picture It discontinued that I desperately...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have precious old photos in .mix format from Picture It discontinued that I desperately...: I have precious old photos in .mix format from Picture It discontinued that I desperately need to open, which program will do it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-precious-old-photos-in-mix-format-from/7c994249-55c6-45b9-9014-7d7d0b52a49c
  3. I have precious old photos in .mix format from Picture It discontinued that I desperately...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have precious old photos in .mix format from Picture It discontinued that I desperately...: I have precious old photos in .mix format from Picture It discontinued that I desperately need to open, which program will do it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-precious-old-photos-in-mix-format-from/7c994249-55c6-45b9-9014-7d7d0b52a49c
  4. I have precious old photos in .mix format from Picture It discontinued that I desperately...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. need to have permission to delete photos & videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to have permission to delete photos & videos: I have transferred photos from my android phone onto pcI got what looks like hundreds of unwanted pictures, signs and whatnot that I cannot deletebecause I seem to need permission to delete.Also how do I stop this from re-occuring?Please help....
  6. need to have permission to delete photos & videos

need to have permission to delete photos & videos: I have transferred photos from my android phone onto pcI got what looks like hundreds of unwanted pictures, signs and whatnot that I cannot deletebecause I seem to need permission to delete.Also how do I stop this from re-occuring?Please help....
  7. Transfer/Migrate Photo App Video Projects to New Computer

Transfer/Migrate Photo App Video Projects to New Computer: Greetings, How does one transfer Video Projects created on the Photos App to a new computer? Currently my old computer's hard drive is in a docking station connected to my new computer via USB3, and it is now the "F" drive of my new computer. After using PCmover...
  8. need old password from May 2019

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    need old password from May 2019: I have an off brand tablet with windows 10. I reset it to original software and now windows is requiring the password I used when I last logged in. It is stuck in May, today May 31. It won't take current windows password....
  9. May have been hit with Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    May have been hit with Malware: I am running Windows 10 Pro on my laptop. I had the thing setup to always display my desktop as opposed to the Windows 10 start menu. Almost all of my applications had icons on the desktop. Now when I start, my desktop is totally empty even the color was changed. I used...
  10. fiddrv64 May be malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fiddrv64 May be malware: The other day in my auto runs log I noticed a new entry in yellow file not found. Per Auto Runs its supposed to be in System32/fiddrv64.sys. After extenuious research windows has never had fiddrv64.sys. In safe mode it comes up in the Registry as the regedit applet....