Windows 10: May I have a commerical ticket for Windows 10 Pro for the workstation that was purchased...

Discus and support May I have a commerical ticket for Windows 10 Pro for the workstation that was purchased... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; May I have a commercial ticket for Windows 10 Pro for the workstation that was purchased needing to be unlinked and installed? Tech is waiting to help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tyberiusrex, Sep 17, 2019.

1. May I have a commerical ticket for Windows 10 Pro for the workstation that was purchased...

May I have a commercial ticket for Windows 10 Pro for the workstation that was purchased needing to be unlinked and installed? Tech is waiting to help me as soon as he see the ticket for tit!

:)

Tyberiusrex, Sep 17, 2019

2. Upgrading Window 10 Home to Pro for workstation

Hi everyone,

I purchased windows 10 Pro for workstation from Microsoft store and followed the instruction to complete the upgrade. I had a windows 10 home edition on my personal computer. Unfortunately, my computer did not start up as it should and it is stuck on the
    blue page. I have tried to start it in safe mode or to factory reset it, and none of these worked. I also tried to remove the upgrade package or file, no result.

I have a couple of question:

Is Pro for workstation wrong or right edition for a personal computer?

Can I cancel my order after purchasing is complete?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

NavaShahin, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Hello Alex,

There are certain steps that you can do to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations. Kindly follow the methods provided by Andre Da Costa on October 24, 2017 on this

link
    and see if this will resolve your concern.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Sep 17, 2019
  4. May I have a commerical ticket for Windows 10 Pro for the workstation that was purchased...

how to install and download the new windows 10 pro workstation

You can't select Windows Pro Workstation on a clean install, its not listed as an install option. Not unless things have changed since I downloaded the Media Creation Tool ISO on the 17th.
    And as far as I know Pro Keys won't work for Pro Workstation. If they would, Microsoft wouldn't have given me new Pro Workstation keys. I have a two separate lists of keys for Pro and Pro Workstation.
    I did option one in the tutorial listed above, Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

alphanumeric, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

May I have a commerical ticket for Windows 10 Pro for the workstation that was purchased...

1. May I have a commerical ticket for Windows 10 Pro for the workstation that was purchased... - Similar Threads - May commerical ticket

2. Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation: Hi, my current laptop has windows 10 HomeI was about to buy windows 10 pro workstation for itbut then came the question, will I be able to upgrade to windows 11 pro workstation in future if i buy it, I mean for free, or will it cost me extra? at the same time, will the key...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation: Hi, my current laptop has windows 10 HomeI was about to buy windows 10 pro workstation for itbut then came the question, will I be able to upgrade to windows 11 pro workstation in future if i buy it, I mean for free, or will it cost me extra? at the same time, will the key...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Workstation to 11 Pro Workstation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on my personal laptop. I have options to upgrade to Windows 11 for free, but I don't know if Windows 11 will be Windows 11 Pro for Workstations. How to confirm this? I only want to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for...
  6. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on my personal laptop. I have options to upgrade to Windows 11 for free, but I don't know if Windows 11 will be Windows 11 Pro for Workstations. How to confirm this? I only want to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for...
  7. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I have purchased a Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have purchased a Windows 10 Pro: Good day, I have several laptops, I purchased Windows 10 Pro for my wife and she was able to use the laptop for about a week. The laptop has completely stopped working. Can I transfer the Windows 10 Pro to another laptop? Since I brought it from the Windows Store, there is...
  9. windows 10 pro for workstation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows 10 pro for workstation: why I can't buy an upgrade to windows 10 pro for workstation from Microsoft us store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-for-workstation/7591ba08-9e79-4c85-8a32-39ab29115dbb"
  10. Microsoft may have price increases for Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft may have price increases for Windows 10 Pro for Workstations: Microsoft soon will be adding a new edition of Windows 10 to its line-up. That edition, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, may include more than just a new name and feature set. It also may come with a change to the way Microsoft licenses and prices Windows 10 for its PC maker...