Windows 10: May I know how can I download the PanningDisabled driver for my Win10 computer?

Discus and support May I know how can I download the PanningDisabled driver for my Win10 computer? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; May I know how can I download the PanningDisabled driver for my Win10 computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Christina.Lim, Mar 20, 2019.

1. May I know how can I download the PanningDisabled driver for my Win10 computer?

May I know how can I download the PanningDisabled driver for my Win10 computer?

:)

Christina.Lim, Mar 20, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Mar 20, 2019
Thema: