Windows 10: May I know how I can share pictures to other members of the family?

Discus and support May I know how I can share pictures to other members of the family? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I’ve actually have a family member set up in the settings, and her profile was set up as an administrator. I’m able to see her name in the share... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by PianSa, Oct 9, 2019.

1. PianSa Win User

May I know how I can share pictures to other members of the family?

I’ve actually have a family member set up in the settings, and her profile was set up as an administrator.

I’m able to see her name in the share feature of file explorer. However, when I attempt to share a folder, it would say that my folder can’t be shared.

So what then should I do?

TIA.

:)

PianSa, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Vijay B Win User

Unable to add or create family member or non family member account in Windows 10 Pro

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

It’s easy to share your Windows 10 PC with family members. Add family members using "Add a family member" from your PC's Settings, and they’ll be able to use that PC as well. And you're always in control. You can allow or block them from using a PC at any time.

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link:

Set up family features

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/set-up-family#set-up-family=windows-10

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Unable to add another family member on the system

Hi Mel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• What happens when you try to add a family member on your system?
    • Do you receive any error message or code?
    • Are you logged in with administrator account?
    I suggest you to follow the steps on how to add another family member on your PC and check if it helps:

Set up family features

Let us know the results. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Rey Cam Win User

fingergprint log-in for family member

Hi Kristi

Through Windows Hello, you may have your family members register different accounts with their fingerprints.

Once you are signed as the family account administrator, you may follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Choose Family & other users.
    • Add people using the Your family, or Other users options. The only difference between the two is with family, you get an access to child controls, for monitoring and blocking content.

Once your child is logged into his or her own accounts, they can now set up their own
    Windows Hello log-in. Refer to the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options.
    • Select Windows Hello.
    • Choose Fingerprint, then Set up.

After performing the steps, kindly share with us the result.

Rey Cam, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

1. May I know how I can share pictures to other members of the family? - Similar Threads - May share pictures

2. Adding a family member

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding a family member: I have added my child to our family account but she does not appear as an option when I initially log into the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-family-member/3f3aedc2-b015-455c-a31f-c98e5c20f87f"
  3. How do I remove a family member user on Microsoft 10.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove a family member user on Microsoft 10.: How do I completely remove a user on Microsoft 10? They are listed as family members and are blocked at the moment but the system doesn't allow me to delete them forever. I do not want to see their profile or user account anymore in the "Accounts">"Family & Other users...
  4. Can a family member (but not an administrator) take a screenshot?

Can a family member (but not an administrator) take a screenshot?: Because it's nowhere to be found in file manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-family-member-but-not-an-administrator-take/ee13a34c-4f20-4c30-94a7-040722e8d351"
  5. How can I remove a family member account?

How can I remove a family member account?: I am unable to remove family member account even though I am the account administrator. No "Remove" button appears on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-a-family-member-account/c7f120cc-5971-4858-bfcb-4667adffe504"
  6. How can I share a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I share a folder: I wish to share a folder with my daughter whom Windows does not recognize. How can I share with her via email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-share-a-folder/59eb600b-9ab1-44bc-81f9-9743de0e5f48"
  7. May I know how can I download the PanningDisabled driver for my Win10 computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    May I know how can I download the PanningDisabled driver for my Win10 computer?: May I know how can I download the PanningDisabled driver for my Win10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-i-know-how-can-i-download-the-panningdisabled/05e336c5-503d-4e23-b600-70aea9fda0c4
  8. Family members deleted

Family members deleted: I rarely check my email, and just noticed an email from 2 weeks ago stating 2 of my family members were removed. I did not request this, and would like to know why it was done automatically. Thanks. [Moderator guessing at what 'my family members were removed' means...
  9. How can I restore the Icons of pictures?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I restore the Icons of pictures?: This problem has been going on for a while now. Its the icons show up like [ATTACH] The window icons also show up like this : [ATTACH] Do any of you know how to fix this problem? which I have tried icaros which didn't work as well as the folder explorer settings....
  10. Family Member not showing

Family Member not showing: Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. I have been having real trouble with my Microsoft account today. I have added myself a new account as i have a new email address. I wanted to allow my daughter to use the laptop and tried to add her as a user, so that when it turned...