Windows 10: May I know how I can share pictures to other members of the family?

Discus and support May I know how I can share pictures to other members of the family? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I’ve actually have a family member set up in the settings, and her profile was set up as an administrator. I’m able to see her name in the share... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by PianSa, Oct 9, 2019.

1. PianSa Win User

May I know how I can share pictures to other members of the family?

I’ve actually have a family member set up in the settings, and her profile was set up as an administrator.

I’m able to see her name in the share feature of file explorer. However, when I attempt to share a folder, it would say that my folder can’t be shared.

So what then should I do?

TIA.

:)

PianSa, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Vijay B Win User

Unable to add or create family member or non family member account in Windows 10 Pro

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

It’s easy to share your Windows 10 PC with family members. Add family members using "Add a family member" from your PC's Settings, and they’ll be able to use that PC as well. And you're always in control. You can allow or block them from using a PC at any time.

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link:

Set up family features

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/set-up-family#set-up-family=windows-10

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Unable to add another family member on the system

Hi Mel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• What happens when you try to add a family member on your system?
    • Do you receive any error message or code?
    • Are you logged in with administrator account?
    I suggest you to follow the steps on how to add another family member on your PC and check if it helps:

Set up family features

Let us know the results. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Rey Cam Win User

fingergprint log-in for family member

Hi Kristi

Through Windows Hello, you may have your family members register different accounts with their fingerprints.

Once you are signed as the family account administrator, you may follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Choose Family & other users.
    • Add people using the Your family, or Other users options. The only difference between the two is with family, you get an access to child controls, for monitoring and blocking content.

Once your child is logged into his or her own accounts, they can now set up their own
    Windows Hello log-in. Refer to the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options.
    • Select Windows Hello.
    • Choose Fingerprint, then Set up.

After performing the steps, kindly share with us the result.

Rey Cam, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

1. May I know how I can share pictures to other members of the family? - Similar Threads - May share pictures

2. How do I share Minecraft with family members

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I share Minecraft with family members: I know this question has been asked before by others but I can not seem to get this to work. I purchased Minecraft using my account and would like to share it with my daughters account. I have a family set up, with myself and my daughters accounts. I followed the steps here:...
  3. How do I share Minecraft with family members

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I share Minecraft with family members: I know this question has been asked before by others but I can not seem to get this to work. I purchased Minecraft using my account and would like to share it with my daughters account. I have a family set up, with myself and my daughters accounts. I followed the steps here:...
  4. How do I share Minecraft with family members

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I share games with family group member?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I share games with family group member?: In my Windows10 PC, I bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store with my admin account, how can I share it with my kids in my family group? I searched several questions before and their solutions are no longer working....
  6. Sharing a game with family member

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sharing a game with family member: I got bought Forza Horizon 4 and I want to let my brother play it in his own account without letting him into mine every time, is it possible? I searched on Google but I can't find a clear answer. My brother is already a family member. submitted by /u/Vaiolo00 [link]...
  7. Sharing Microsoft Store apps with other Family members

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sharing Microsoft Store apps with other Family members: Can an app purchased on Microsoft store by me then be installed on my children's Windows 10 PCs? They are members of my Microsoft Family. I purchased Minecraft Dungeons and my children, logged in with their Microsoft accounts on their own devices, were able to download the...
  8. How can I add member to Microsoft Family

How can I add member to Microsoft Family: help me add additional member to Microsoft Family https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-add-member-to-microsoft-family/c40e5cb6-91df-4279-a731-5f5a010696ab
  9. Game sharing with family members

Game sharing with family members: Hi, I have just purchased Froza Horizon 4 Standard edition from Microsoft Store on Windows 10 PC. It downloaded and Installed overnight. Seems to work fine on my account/profile. I want to share it with other Family members who have microsoft accounts and are listed as my...
  10. How can I remove a family member account?

How can I remove a family member account?: I am unable to remove family member account even though I am the account administrator. No "Remove" button appears on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-a-family-member-account/c7f120cc-5971-4858-bfcb-4667adffe504"