Windows 10: May Update Release Unable to Open Site

Discus and support May Update Release Unable to Open Site in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Greetings,What was working prior to the May release for Win10 update, no longer works.I can't get into a particular site even by ensuring Java is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnGottschalk, May 14, 2022.

1. May Update Release Unable to Open Site

Greetings,What was working prior to the May release for Win10 update, no longer works.I can't get into a particular site even by ensuring Java is enabled for it via "Settings."Using Edge as browser. Brave works without issue.Login attempts display the following...It appears you have privacy settings enabled to prevent the execution of some JavaScript on this site. Our site will not function properly without Javascript enabled. Please check your ad blocker and privacy setting to ensure our site is allowed to execute all JavaScript

:)

JohnGottschalk, May 14, 2022
  2. malware Win User

Alienware Area 51 m15x BIOS Update Released

If you were among the group of people experiencing overheating issues with your Alienware Area 51 m15x laptop, then there are some good news for you. A new BIOS update, version X29b P3A30 is now available. The update allegedly allows VGA fans to increase up to 5400 rpm and thus better cool the GPU. To obtain the new BIOS, you'll need to email the m15x support line (L: Area51_m15x@alienware.com). In reply you should receive a link to the BIOS .zip archive. Once you download the small file, Alienware recommends to follow the steps described in the Read full story marker.

Open Nero Ultra Edition, click Backup, and then click “Burn Image to Disc.” Next, select the file “m15x_x29b.iso from the unzipped folder.

• Plug your AC adapter in
    • Disconnect all third-party peripherals
    • Don’t turn off the computer or restart it during the update
    • Don’t eject your DVD/Blu-ray drive during the update.
    Steps:
    • Open BIOS by tapping F12 during boot
    • Set BIOS to boot from your CD-ROM drive first
    • Save and exit
    • Upon reboot, the BIOS flash update will proceed
    • Click “Yes” through the prompts
    • Restart
    Source: LAPTOP Magazine

malware, May 14, 2022
  3. Tommy Win User
    Type Cover 2 not working with WIndows 10 (Release)

So, after suggesting checking for firmware updates, it does appear there was a firmware release July 23, 2015 that resolves this issue. The step-by-step directions as well as the firmware release history for the Surface Pro 2 can be found here.

Tommy, May 14, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

May Update Release Unable to Open Site

Can't open Quicken using Microsoft 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to open Quicken on your Windows 10 computer. I’ll certainly help you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Do you get any error message when you try to open Quicken?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Unable To Open Quicken for Windows After Updating To The Latest Release

Note: Before uninstalling and reinstalling Quicken, make sure to take a backup of the data.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 14, 2022
Thema:

May Update Release Unable to Open Site

1. May Update Release Unable to Open Site - Similar Threads - May Update Release

2. Unable to open microsoft site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open microsoft site: Hi. I want to download Windows 11 iso, but when I access the site with the modem at home, the site does not load completely, a white page opens. And when I log in with mobile internet, it opens and now I don't have mobile internet. How can I download the iso file?...
  3. Unable to open microsoft site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open microsoft site: Hi. I want to download Windows 11 iso, but when I access the site with the modem at home, the site does not load completely, a white page opens. And when I log in with mobile internet, it opens and now I don't have mobile internet. How can I download the iso file?...
  4. May Update Release Unable to Open Site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    May Update Release Unable to Open Site: Greetings,What was working prior to the May release for Win10 update, no longer works.I can't get into a particular site even by ensuring Java is enabled for it via "Settings."Using Edge as browser. Brave works without issue.Login attempts display the following...It appears...
  5. May Update Release Unable to Open Site

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    May Update Release Unable to Open Site: Greetings,What was working prior to the May release for Win10 update, no longer works.I can't get into a particular site even by ensuring Java is enabled for it via "Settings."Using Edge as browser. Brave works without issue.Login attempts display the following...It appears...
  6. Unable to open a particular site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open a particular site: I have problem accessing a particular site, it used to work without any issues but recently the page stopped responding, I have tried different browsers, used different DNS addresses, cleared the cache, tried in different laptops with different OS(Win10&Win11), I have found...
  7. Unable to open few sites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to open few sites: Hi, I have been using Windows 7 since 2014 but I recently updated windows 10 on my computer. But my problem is that I am unable to open some sites such as https://licindia.in/, https://www.sbimf.com/en-us, https://www.unifiedinfotech.net/, https://www.spotify.com/in/ and...
  8. May 2019 Xbox OS System Update Released - May 16

in Windows 10 News
    May 2019 Xbox OS System Update Released - May 16: OS version - 10.0.18362.3055 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1905.190510-1845) Release date 5/16/2019 Play later With so many great games to choose from in the Xbox Game Pass catalog, it can be hard to keep track of every game you may want to play. Play later lets you make a list of...
  9. May 2017 security update release

in Windows 10 News
    May 2017 security update release: Today, we released security updates to provide additional protections against malicious attackers. By default, Windows 10 receives these updates automatically, and for customers running previous versions, we recommend they turn on automatic updates as a best practice.More...
  10. May 2016 Windows security update release

in Windows 10 News
    May 2016 Windows security update release: Today we released security updates to provide additional protections against malicious attackers. As a best practice, we encourage customers to apply security updates as soon as they are released. More information about this month’s security updates and advisories can be...