Windows 10: May Update's Pointer Color and Size thing -- is awesome.

Discus and support May Update's Pointer Color and Size thing -- is awesome. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've got a 25 inch 2K monitor with aging eyes before it. A slightly bigger pointer with a matching color? Why not! [img] 162050 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by The Pool Man, Aug 6, 2020.

1. May Update's Pointer Color and Size thing -- is awesome.

I've got a 25 inch 2K monitor with aging eyes before it. A slightly bigger pointer with a matching color? Why not!

May Update's Pointer Color and Size thing -- is awesome. [​IMG]

:)

The Pool Man, Aug 6, 2020

2. May Update's Pointer Color and Size thing -- is awesome.

I've got a 25 inch 2K monitor with aging eyes before it. A slightly bigger pointer with a matching color? Why not!

May Update's Pointer Color and Size thing -- is awesome. [​IMG]

The Pool Man, Aug 6, 2020
  3. pointer size

Hi,

Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3:Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Way 2: Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Hope it works

Thank you

vanshitavanshita, Aug 6, 2020
  4. May Update's Pointer Color and Size thing -- is awesome.

Change Pointer Color

Hello pmw0813

Please follow these methods

Method 1

Change them in PC settings.

Step 1: Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3: Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Method 2

Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Method 3

Change size and color of Mouse Pointer in Control Panel.

Step 1: Open Control Panel.

Step 2: Enter Ease of Access.

Step 3: Tap Change how your mouse works.

Step 4: Choose new mouse pointer in the options provided, and tap OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

May Update's Pointer Color and Size thing -- is awesome.

1. May Update's Pointer Color and Size thing -- is awesome. - Similar Threads - May Update's Pointer

2. Windows Pointer Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pointer Size: If you increase your Windows Pointer size, this makes it easier to see. But it also increases its footprint. For example, in the Outlook list of messages, when you reach up to click and open a flag, or change the flag to a check, you may accidentally select the nearby...
  3. Windows Pointer Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pointer Size: If you increase your Windows Pointer size, this makes it easier to see. But it also increases its footprint. For example, in the Outlook list of messages, when you reach up to click and open a flag, or change the flag to a check, you may accidentally select the nearby...
  4. Xbox Installer stuck at Making things awesome

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Installer stuck at Making things awesome: [ATTACH]When installing the Xbox App, if you see the Xbox Installer stuck with a progress bar saying Making Things awesome, then this post will help you resolve the problem. The error occurs when you download and install the Xbox Installer app or when you are reinstalling the...
  5. xbox app stuck on "Making Things Awesome"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    xbox app stuck on "Making Things Awesome": The app has been stuck like this for almost 2 hours. I've tried wsreset.exe, installing from the windows store, and have restarted 3 times.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-stuck-on-making-things-awesome/6d547255-675f-45f4-a498-d9c4f75104c6
  6. pointer color

in Windows 10 Customization
    pointer color: options for changing pointer color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pointer-color/49f1ad7c-4550-4764-a666-2598e134352d
  7. pointer size

pointer size: how do I increase size of pointer? I have low vision and it is hard to see/find pointer on screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pointer-size/402f3099-9a3c-4feb-b8b6-3c7464515e39
  8. Pointer color

Pointer color: Windows 10 Can I change the color of the cursor pointer? The default black is very hard for me to visually locate it on a page. I believe if I could set the pointer to a different color, I could locate it on a heavy text page. Any help or suggestions would appreciate...
  9. Pointer color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pointer color: I work in outside sales and I can't see my pointer on a white screen. Can I add a color to my pointer? In my settings, I can change type and size, but no color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pointer-color/34312ea7-0e4c-4eb5-83a1-8b3dbfae8acb
  10. Change Pointer Color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Change Pointer Color: Hello - Using Windows 10. Would like to change the color or the point without using any external software from Black to another color (Red). How can this be accomplished?...