Windows 10: May windows 10 update has completely slowed down pc

Discus and support May windows 10 update has completely slowed down pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HELP PC SLOWED DOWN WITH NEW MAY 2019 WINDOWS 10 UPDATE TAKES 10 MINUTES TO LOAD ANYTHING AT ALL HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by summernewell, May 22, 2019.

1. May windows 10 update has completely slowed down pc

HELP PC SLOWED DOWN WITH NEW MAY 2019 WINDOWS 10 UPDATE TAKES 10 MINUTES TO LOAD ANYTHING AT ALL HELP

:)

summernewell, May 22, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond May windows 10 update has completely slowed down pc :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 22, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 22, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

May windows 10 update has completely slowed down pc

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, May 22, 2019
Thema:

May windows 10 update has completely slowed down pc

1. May windows 10 update has completely slowed down pc - Similar Threads - May update has

2. Windows Update slows down my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update slows down my pc: Hi, I am an old user of windows 10, I updated my pc from win10 version 1909 to 20H2 in the month of March. The update was successful and my pc was normal as beforeupdating, but when I check for updates in the windows update settings page the available updates takes nearly 6-8...
  3. Windows updates slow my PC down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates slow my PC down: So today I was going to record a YouTube video, when I noticed something wasn't right, the fps boost client was getting 50% less fps then normal, and when I tried running the recorder, when I hit record the entire recording app crashed.I checked task manager to see what was...
  4. Windows updates keep restarting. Currently has slowed down my laptop completely!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows updates keep restarting. Currently has slowed down my laptop completely!: So my windows notified me about latest updates and I started downloading them but windows keeps on re-downloading. I tried to manually download the file which was repeating. I did it from windows site and since then i dont know my laptop has slowed down as hell. Can't even...
  5. Will updating to Windows 10 20H2 slow down my pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will updating to Windows 10 20H2 slow down my pc?: Its as the title says...will it? submitted by /u/Wanyabe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kzreci/will_updating_to_windows_10_20h2_slow_down_my_pc/
  6. Windows 10 completely slowed down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 completely slowed down: Hello there, i got a Dell Inspiron 155000 Series laptop somewhere around January 2018 for my child. One time, he was playing Minecraft trial on the laptop. Note that i was not present there, my child narrated this to me. As he was playing, all of a sudden, a disturbing...
  7. Slow down of PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow down of PC: After upgrading Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, I observed that when I open any word file Microsoft word 2010 by PC become slow. For few particular word files my PC become terribly slow and it does not function properly. What is the reason for this and is there any solution?...
  8. Windows update slowed down PC

Windows update slowed down PC: After a recent windows update, my PC is unbearably slow. Applications take significantly longer to open and CPU usage is often well above the norm 70+% using windows explorer It affects all applications. I've now tried a system restore and a PC reset, but the pc is still...
  9. Speed of PC slowed since MAY updates

Speed of PC slowed since MAY updates: my pc seems to be SLOWER deleting folders from my DESKTOP takes between 5 and 20 seconds to appear in recycle bin same for deleting from recycle bin Am using intel i7 9700k with 32gb ram 500gb SSD NO earthly reason why it should be slowing down...
  10. Pc slowed down after update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc slowed down after update: So about few hours ago I installed update for windows 10 and now my pc slowed down a lot,when booting instead of usual 1 minute now it takes 4-5 minutes or more and it also runs slower than usual.Anyone having this issue or know know how to fix it? 21422

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this computer has completely slowed up