Windows 10: Maybe a little off topic

Discus and support Maybe a little off topic in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In what program could if find commands like: size=getRectangle(cmdWindow) setRect ( control, left, top, width, height, repaint ) setRect ( cndWindow,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, May 23, 2019.

1. doncole Win User

Maybe a little off topic

In what program could if find commands like:

size=getRectangle(cmdWindow)

setRect ( control, left, top, width, height, repaint )
    setRect ( cndWindow, l0, 10, 200, 200, 1)

Don Cole

:)

doncole, May 23, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Maybe a little off topic :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 23, 2019
  3. o0MattE0o Win User
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RESOLVED DO NOT POST ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (MS please delete topic)

create a new topic asking it to be deleted then, they have done enough for me to hide them from my installed list and do not get game recommendations on stuff i have not got installed on my PC Maybe a little off topic :)

or on the start menu there is a nice little option called "turn off all suggestions" Maybe a little off topic :D

o0MattE0o, May 23, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Maybe a little off topic

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Maybe a little off topic :cool:

jmcslob, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Maybe a little off topic

1. Maybe a little off topic - Similar Threads - Maybe little off

2. OFF TOPIC CAA50024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OFF TOPIC CAA50024: Hi, I have just reinstalled win11 because my computer crashed. When I log into my work account, this error CAA50024 appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/off-topic-caa50024/b9b0d040-1822-4c41-9b3e-eae9889543b7
  3. OFF TOPIC CAA50024

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OFF TOPIC CAA50024: Hi, I have just reinstalled win11 because my computer crashed. When I log into my work account, this error CAA50024 appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/off-topic-caa50024/b9b0d040-1822-4c41-9b3e-eae9889543b7
  4. closed topic

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    closed topic: closed topic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closed-topic/894753b3-6d1f-47d5-9e87-11da89bf93bc
  5. off topic inquiry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    off topic inquiry: Missing child cant get help from most of the community and its hard to locate father custodial interference and looking for anything that im not seeing i have gone above beyond and above to locate my son jahiem amir formally a wright but name changed if u have any suggestions...
  6. Off-Topic: Mischief painting app lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Off-Topic: Mischief painting app lagging: I was trying to draw in that program called Mischief but it came out really slow and laggy. Why is it? A visual glitch? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/off-topic-mischief-painting-app-lagging/84116231-0411-4e85-b7ab-c00d459b3306
  7. Off Topic for Windows 10: Working on a computer for a friend.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Off Topic for Windows 10: Working on a computer for a friend.: This is off topic for Windows 10. But a friend called me asking me to get help on fixing her dad's HP Pavilion Slimline PC with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. I had to reinstall Windows 7. It has crashed twice now. I tested the hardware (hard disk, memory, etc.) by using...
  8. A little off . . . But

in Windows 10 Customization
    A little off . . . But: I've used Yahoo Mail, for years, and I love it. But, now I get a slide in on the bottom right. It says something about gmail, set it up, or fix-it, or something? I want nothing to do, gmail! So, stopping, the slide-ins is good. But, I want, them to know, that I use Yahoo...
  9. A little off subject . . . But, maybe you can help . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    A little off subject . . . But, maybe you can help . . .: Hello Google . . . Thanks for reading . . . Not sure where to begin? Well, about a week ago, due to some issues, I had to reinstall Windows 10. Media, not necessary? It does it thru the WiFi cloud. Prior to doing this, I uploaded everything, a couple times, to Google...
  10. Off topic: possible to reboot/ format toy camera..?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Off topic: possible to reboot/ format toy camera..?: Hello! Sorry for not asking a Win10- question, but im confused about this: I have a 13 year old simple camera called "AirCamOne", its supposed to be strapped on RC airplanes: http://www.wizards.de/~frank/images/...ssembled_1.jpg I wanted to give it a try again, but it will...