Windows 10: maybe hacked

Discus and support maybe hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Lady called me and she sad that she is from Microsoft and she was asking me question about my computer. I sad thet I'm underaged and then she sad that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DadoMado, Oct 23, 2018.

1. DadoMado Win User

maybe hacked

Lady called me and she sad that she is from Microsoft and she was asking me question about my computer. I sad thet I'm underaged and then she sad that she will call me in a week. What I have to do ?????Help me..!!

:)

DadoMado, Oct 23, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond maybe hacked :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 23, 2018
  3. R.Mike Win User
    Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Oct 23, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

maybe hacked

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool maybe hacked :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

maybe hacked

1. maybe hacked - Similar Threads - maybe hacked

2. [SOLVED] Constant blue screens, when i try to update to windows 11 to maybe fix it it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [SOLVED] Constant blue screens, when i try to update to windows 11 to maybe fix it it...: Things i have tried: updating, it always fails with the 0x8007000d or the 0xca00a008 error code when trying to update to windows 11 and reverts the updatereinstalling windows via the media creation tool, it fails with the 0x8007025D and the 0x2000C error code saying "The...
  3. Constant blue screens, when i try to update to windows 11 to maybe fix it it always fails...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant blue screens, when i try to update to windows 11 to maybe fix it it always fails...: Things i have tried: updating, it always fails with the 0x8007000d or the 0xca00a008 error code when trying to update to windows 11 and reverts the updatereinstalling windows via the media creation tool, it fails with the 0x8007025D and the 0x2000C error code saying "The...
  4. Constant blue screens, when i try to update to windows 11 to maybe fix it it always fails...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant blue screens, when i try to update to windows 11 to maybe fix it it always fails...: Things i have tried: updating, it always fails with the 0x8007000d or the 0xca00a008 error code when trying to update to windows 11 and reverts the updatereinstalling windows via the media creation tool, it fails with the 0x8007025D and the 0x2000C error code saying "The...
  5. Constant blue screens, when i try to update to windows 11 to maybe fix it it always fails...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update: Issues Started when I was unable to print. Then on further inspection I found that I cannot open some system screens and others open but will not close. Some processes do not run, and others run but won't close. Task manager opens & will not refresh or close. All printers...
  7. Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update: Issues Started when I was unable to print. Then on further inspection I found that I cannot open some system screens and others open but will not close. Some processes do not run, and others run but won't close. Task manager opens & will not refresh or close. All printers...
  8. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?: Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-having-to-watch-10-to-12-maybe-more-ads/3398ff1e-6726-4167-b9aa-53b002e4b0ec
  9. Scammer hacked my laptop and maybe router?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scammer hacked my laptop and maybe router?: I got scammed. I’ve ran the 2 malware software programs as well as a full mcafee scan and both came up negative. However there is a program icon that’s still on my desktop and when the program is searched for by name in the search box it pops up. How do I get rid of this...
  10. I've been hacked, I haven't been able to get into my account for MONTHS, maybe even years...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've been hacked, I haven't been able to get into my account for MONTHS, maybe even years...: To start this off I know I've been hacked. When logging into my Microsoft account the password that I've ALWAYS used and as far as I'm aware never changed doesn't work and the recovery email I have is for some website called cikluh.com. If you GO TO CIKLUH it's literally a...