Windows 10: Maybe it’s a windows issue? I need help

Discus and support Maybe it’s a windows issue? I need help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/finnkirsh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ecmn9m/maybe_its_a_windows_issue_i_need_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/finnkirsh, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Maybe it’s a windows issue? I need help

/u/finnkirsh, Dec 19, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 6, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Maybe it’s a windows issue? I need help

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Maybe it’s a windows issue? I need help :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Maybe it’s a windows issue? I need help

1. Maybe it’s a windows issue? I need help - Similar Threads - Maybe it’s issue

2. I need help with a issue after a windows update Need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with a issue after a windows update Need help ASAP: I updated my Windows 10 education edition computer last night a 5:00 p.m, Now i cannot run/use command prompt, or PowerShell as administrative. should i boot my pc into safemode with internet or safemode with command prompt? This is Very important for i am the head of it at a...
  3. I need help with a issue after a windows update Need help asap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with a issue after a windows update Need help asap: I updated my Windows 10 education edition computer last night a 5:00 p.m, Now i cannot run/use command prompt, or PowerShell as administrative. should i boot my pc into safemode with internet or safemode with command prompt? This is Very important for i am the head of it at a...
  4. Help scrolling issue maybe?

in Windows 10 Support
    Help scrolling issue maybe?: Hi can anyone advise i have an issue where my laptop all of sudden wont allow me to scroll at all on anything without jumping back to the top. I also have an issue if I try to click on an app to open its just highlighting whatever is in the top right corner and wont allow me...
  5. need help Windows Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help Windows Issue: so here's are my problem, so i've installed a win10 in my m.2 recently, everything went smoothly for a couple days and today just now it was booting up to an advanced repair and said that my windows os was not bootingup correctly. so i ran cmd and use chkdsk /r and a bunch...
  6. i currently need help with an issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i currently need help with an issue: my issue is that the xbox game bar or anything wont load. down below is what i got Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  7. i need help for a major issue.

i need help for a major issue.: so after the update that added the new microsoft edge, i have been unable to launch or install google chrome, the browser that has been my default browser for over 6 months. this has only happened since the update was downloaded 2 days ago, i have had no problems with opening...
  8. Issue I think is a windows error, maybe?

Issue I think is a windows error, maybe?: No idea what's causing this, hope people might have some insight submitted by /u/Alfetroz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ht6eg1/issue_i_think_is_a_windows_error_maybe/
  9. I need help in this issue.

I need help in this issue.: I have a Dell Inspiron 5570 with windows 10. Last week, I had done a reset but because my battery discharged completely, my windows got corrupted and my laptop was stuck in a restart loop. I was not being able to open safe mode or any advanced repair mode from Dell. Somehow...
  10. Hardware Reserved Memory issue: need help with my BIOS maybe?!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware Reserved Memory issue: need help with my BIOS maybe?!: So here's the thing, I'm going to start saying that I'm reading has hours thru loads of forums. I sure this one is the most detailed and organized one. Next, I'll put my computer setup first: Processor: amd fx 8150 3,6ghz Memory: x2 4gb ddr3 Graphic card: GTX 1060 exoc...