Windows 10: Maybe someone can help me with my BSOD's

Discus and support Maybe someone can help me with my BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day or evening.. so in the past 2-3 Weeks i would say i had lots and lots of Blue Screens, not just the normal type, i actually didn't do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SaschaLippelt, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Maybe someone can help me with my BSOD's

Good day or evening..

so in the past 2-3 Weeks i would say i had lots and lots of Blue Screens, not just the normal type, i actually didn't do anything on my PC and it crashed all of a sudden with different reasons Windows 10 and i am really afraid that after not even a year of having this PC i might have to get it repaired even though i never did anything harmful i would say? to my PC, just the usual gaming Stuff and watching Videos, not downloading Scamware or harmful Software in any way..

I have only saved 5 files of the dumpfile the most recent but i had a lot more in the past.. i also did reinstall Windows 10, updated all my drivers, used several things i read on the Internet so this is my last place to go before i have to contact the "builder" of the PC..

the dump files 5

http://www.mediafire.com/file/l487l56zwyqgnsy/dump.rar/file

and the Systeminformation as nfo

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9tigs8wxgplpf0y/MSInfo.nfo/file

I really don't know what to do anymore and i hope someone could maybe help me, i really hope it can be fixed normally and it isn't something with the hardware

thank you for your time, and i hope you can help me <3

:)

SaschaLippelt, Dec 1, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Maybe someone can help me with my BSOD's :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 1, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 1, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Maybe someone can help me with my BSOD's

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Maybe someone can help me with my BSOD's :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Maybe someone can help me with my BSOD's

1. Maybe someone can help me with my BSOD's - Similar Threads - Maybe someone help

2. Hello can someone help me the cause of my BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello can someone help me the cause of my BSOD: I have a laptop and I always formatted this when the BSOD frequently returns. It's very persistent when I'm working with high-end apps. Sometimes I suspected the MS Edge and Youtube are the ones causing the BSOD because they freezes when I use them. I have about 32 GB of RAM...
  3. Hello can someone help me the cause of my BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello can someone help me the cause of my BSOD: I have a laptop and I always formatted this when the BSOD frequently returns. It's very persistent when I'm working with high-end apps. Sometimes I suspected the MS Edge and Youtube are the ones causing the BSOD because they freezes when I use them. I have about 32 GB of RAM...
  4. Can someone help me diagnose my BSOD occurrences?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me diagnose my BSOD occurrences?: Hi,My computer keeps running into BSOD error. I can't figure out why.CPU and GPU temps seems fine and I've disabled all overclocks.I did a Windows upgrade a few days ago to try fix it and it's still occurring.I can upload my .dmp file if that helps?The error I get in...
  5. Can someone help me diagnose my BSOD occurrences?

Can someone help me diagnose my BSOD occurrences?: Hi,My computer keeps running into BSOD error. I can't figure out why.CPU and GPU temps seems fine and I've disabled all overclocks.I did a Windows upgrade a few days ago to try fix it and it's still occurring.I can upload my .dmp file if that helps?The error I get in...
  6. Can someone help me with this BSOD please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with this BSOD please?: I ran into a BSOD while playing LOL. I tried to check the dump file but I can't wrap my head around this analysis.I tried to check for driver updates and rams, but nothing seems to help. Can someone take a look at the bugcheck analysisand tell me what the problem is...
  7. Can someone help me with this BSOD please?

Can someone help me with this BSOD please?: I ran into a BSOD while playing LOL. I tried to check the dump file but I can't wrap my head around this analysis.I tried to check for driver updates and rams, but nothing seems to help. Can someone take a look at the bugcheck analysisand tell me what the problem is...
  8. Maybe someone here will help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Maybe someone here will help: submitted by /u/theubusu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grt5wa/maybe_someone_here_will_help/
  9. Maybe someone can help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Maybe someone can help me: I have a ssd where my windows is on and my hdd. I discovered today that there were some random folders on my hdd. I cleaned some of them which didnt make sense, but there were 2 folders system and system64. Anyone know why they are there? There was also some thing called Mono...
  10. can someone please help me with bsod?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can someone please help me with bsod?: here is link to my bsod dump. https://uploadfiles.io/98hqi about a month ago i had asked for help on here with a driver problem, and i got help from a microsoft MVP. but i bsod again and im sure its a driver issue, can someone please god help me. here is link to dump...