Windows 10: Maybe someone can help me

Discus and support Maybe someone can help me in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a ssd where my windows is on and my hdd. I discovered today that there were some random folders on my hdd. I cleaned some of them which didnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/meteory, May 20, 2020.

1. Maybe someone can help me

I have a ssd where my windows is on and my hdd. I discovered today that there were some random folders on my hdd. I cleaned some of them which didnt make sense, but there were 2 folders system and system64. Anyone know why they are there? There was also some thing called Mono there.

submitted by /u/meteory
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/meteory, May 20, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Maybe someone can help me :cool:

jmcslob, May 20, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 20, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Maybe someone can help me

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Maybe someone can help me :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Maybe someone can help me

1. Maybe someone can help me - Similar Threads - Maybe someone help

2. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: My PC is windows 10, 8 GB of RAM, CPU cooling, and I forgot the rest. My Keyboard and Mouse haven't been connecting nor my monitor. This has been happening for the past 4 months and I have watched every video on YouTube but they were no help. Someone please help me solve this...
  3. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: I need help the faster as posible please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/d4888b79-6281-49f3-b4f1-4b419c8a7b68
  4. Can someone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me: Hello guys can someone really pls help me, when i starting up my computer the sign in screen is automatically showing up theres no lock screen to show anymore? Its directing to sign in screen... Can someone really help me pls...
  5. Can someone help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me: Hello guys can someone really pls help me, when i starting up my computer the sign in screen is automatically showing up theres no lock screen to show anymore? Its directing to sign in screen... Can someone really help me pls...
  6. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hi Everyone, I would to inform to you and ask for you help in this situation. I was trying to download this game, but it says "UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO INSTALL THIS GAME". I went to Update and Security in the Settings and I check for updates but there wasn't any. Can a kind...
  7. Maybe someone can help me with my BSOD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Maybe someone can help me with my BSOD's: Good day or evening.. so in the past 2-3 Weeks i would say i had lots and lots of Blue Screens, not just the normal type, i actually didn't do anything on my PC and it crashed all of a sudden with different reasons Windows 10 and i am really afraid that after not even a...
  8. can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can someone help me?: Any body? please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/60da70aa-6902-41ab-bf1a-70074f771063
  9. Maybe someone here will help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Maybe someone here will help: submitted by /u/theubusu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grt5wa/maybe_someone_here_will_help/
  10. Can someone help me with this ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with this ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spark365 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvk00h/can_someone_help_me_with_this/