Windows 10: Maybe you guys can help?

Discus and support Maybe you guys can help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Lil-Bugger [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kwimxg/maybe_you_guys_can_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lil-Bugger, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Maybe you guys can help?

/u/Lil-Bugger, Jan 13, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Maybe you guys can help? :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 13, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 13, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Maybe you guys can help?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Maybe you guys can help? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Maybe you guys can help?

1. Maybe you guys can help? - Similar Threads - Maybe guys help

2. Hi guys, can you help troubleshoot my BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi guys, can you help troubleshoot my BSOD?: I have a minidump file, can someone take a look and let me know what's causing my computer to crash?Thank youhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/o7y6neebsi9i7hg/minidump.zip?dl=0It's crashed a few times in the last couple of days. I'd appreciate any help. Thank you...
  3. Hi guys, can you help troubleshoot my BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi guys, can you help troubleshoot my BSOD?: I have a minidump file, can someone take a look and let me know what's causing my computer to crash?Thank youhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/o7y6neebsi9i7hg/minidump.zip?dl=0It's crashed a few times in the last couple of days. I'd appreciate any help. Thank you...
  4. Maybe you guys can help me out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Maybe you guys can help me out: submitted by /u/filet44 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m66ufv/maybe_you_guys_can_help_me_out/
  5. Maybe some of you can help me with this problem

Maybe some of you can help me with this problem: So every morning when i turn on my computer, it says it has to update, so i let it update, but then i go go shut it down and it make me update then shut down. Its the same cycle over and over again, and each time im letting it fully update. submitted by /u/Pen0re [link]...
  6. hello guys hope you are doing fine hope you can help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hello guys hope you are doing fine hope you can help me: so last time I manage to reformat my laptop but the settings is that I keep my files on it but when Im trying to open now the files like jpeg, PDF or other stuff its just cant be open. I notice all files are with.nile named on it. I tried to remove it but still the same.....
  7. Can you guys help me with a security issue!

Can you guys help me with a security issue!: Basically a month ago I opened up my PC to see several login attempts when you login to the pc. I panicked and cluelessly, I reset (Not restarted) my PC twice. I figured out by a close friend that someone was trying to remote access my computer. I downloaded malwarebytes but...
  8. I need help you guys.

I need help you guys.: I just installed windows 10 onto an oldish computer and now it just keeps rebooting. It won’t load into safe mode by pressing F8 and all the youtube videos I’ve watched so far haven’t solved my problem. Please help. submitted by /u/ewhyeasyfanaccount [link] [comments]...
  9. A little off subject . . . But, maybe you can help . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    A little off subject . . . But, maybe you can help . . .: Hello Google . . . Thanks for reading . . . Not sure where to begin? Well, about a week ago, due to some issues, I had to reinstall Windows 10. Media, not necessary? It does it thru the WiFi cloud. Prior to doing this, I uploaded everything, a couple times, to Google...
  10. Hoping you guys can help out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hoping you guys can help out: This is a core dump from my computer. I'm getting the pool header message during the dump. Happens usually when I'm multitasking on this computer. 45070