Windows 10: MB Premium and Antispyware

Discus and support MB Premium and Antispyware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm running both of these and zero issues. Does anyone run these AND a stand alone AV program? 158712 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by leehop71, Jun 16, 2020.

1. leehop71 Win User

MB Premium and Antispyware

I'm running both of these and zero issues.

Does anyone run these AND a stand alone AV program?

:)

leehop71, Jun 16, 2020

2. Nokia 5800, 75MB memory in use, 11 MB free, 41 MB 'Other Files', 32 MB SIS Applications

Thanks for the suggestions, Hazey. It has helped a bit, but not a huge amount. I've got it down to 70 MB in use, 17 MB free. The only one of your suggestions that I haven't followed was the one about switching the messaging folders from C: to E:. When
    I tried switching, I just lost everything in my message folders on C:. Is there any way of copying these messages over?

I still have the 36 MB 'other files' listed when I check the memory details, which is really bugging me.

Complainer---01, Jun 16, 2020
  3. xlimey92 Win User
    "Deactivation" of "Antispyware"

Thank you JamesYoung9 for the prompt & practical information. I turned on my laptop to carry out your suggestion (the Antispyware pop up did not appear – I think I said that it does not always appear). I went to Windows Defender and 1) I saw no option to
    carry out any scan, 2) a message was there saying the settings were being managed by Norton Defender. I went through all the Windows Defender options – Firewall with Advanced Security, Virus & Threat Protection, Windows Defender Firewall, Settings, Security
    at a glance, Firewall & Network Protection; everyone said “No actions required”.

I went to Norton 360 and it said as always, everything is fine, but I ran the Norton Power Eraser anyway, which included a “Root Kit” scan and the result was “No threats found”.

Perhaps I should do all the above when/if the Antispyware popup actually next appears. One note, I have in the past clicked the popup but nothing happens that I can see. Also I have searched my laptop for any program called “Antispyware” and found nothing.
    I am wary of Malwarebytes, but highly suspect that if Norton Power Eraser found nothing, neither would Malwarebytes.

Thanks again for your help.

xlimey92, Jun 16, 2020
  4. MB Premium and Antispyware

premium gaming account

Hi Kathryn,

There a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you are seeing ads before playing games even your profile has a subscription or a premium account. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

MB Premium and Antispyware

1. MB Premium and Antispyware - Similar Threads - Premium Antispyware

2. Can't login to my 1T premium onedrive and can't see my data under files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my 1T premium onedrive and can't see my data under files: I purchased 1T premium account and have been using it since a year ago without issue.I cannot suddenly access to my data in either in onedrive app on my moble phone or on laptops. I have registered my company Onedrive account and my personal onedrive. Company onedrive is...
  3. Can't login to my 1T premium onedrive and can't see my data under files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to my 1T premium onedrive and can't see my data under files: I purchased 1T premium account and have been using it since a year ago without issue.I cannot suddenly access to my data in either in onedrive app on my moble phone or on laptops. I have registered my company Onedrive account and my personal onedrive. Company onedrive is...
  4. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.: I bought a laptop that had windows 10 with microsoft office and every office app was installed alreayd like excel. After few years the windows started lagging as a result i installed new windows from its official website after backuping all my data. The problem is that now i...
  5. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.: I bought a laptop that had windows 10 with microsoft office and every office app was installed alreayd like excel. After few years the windows started lagging as a result i installed new windows from its official website after backuping all my data. The problem is that now i...
  6. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?: Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-a-new-ssd-windows-home-premium-using/c1609ff5-6fc7-4367-9fde-644e17bf7d7f
  8. Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?

Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?: Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-a-new-ssd-windows-home-premium-using/c1609ff5-6fc7-4367-9fde-644e17bf7d7f
  9. I have been auto billed for MSN premium for multiple years. I am no longer in need of this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been auto billed for MSN premium for multiple years. I am no longer in need of this...: See above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-auto-billed-for-msn-premium-for/abd957f9-0170-425d-8263-f607a227cafc
  10. I have been auto billed for MSN premium for multiple years. I am no longer in need of this...

I have been auto billed for MSN premium for multiple years. I am no longer in need of this...: See above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-auto-billed-for-msn-premium-for/abd957f9-0170-425d-8263-f607a227cafc