Windows 10: MBAM Team seeks "Bugfixes" and "Features" for new version

Discus and support MBAM Team seeks "Bugfixes" and "Features" for new version in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; >>Disclaimer #1: I do not work for Malwarebytes, so please do not shoot the messenger.<< >>Disclaimer #2: Please submit your feedback directly to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MoxieMomma, Jan 25, 2016.

1. MBAM Team seeks "Bugfixes" and "Features" for new version

>>Disclaimer #1: I do not work for Malwarebytes, so please do not shoot the messenger.<<

>>Disclaimer #2: Please submit your feedback directly to the Malwarebytes Team Members in the links provided below, rather than here in this thread (I cannot guarantee that they will see your comments and suggestions here).>>

Having said that, surveys are now open, until February 8, 2016, to submit the following, via the pinned threads at Malwarebytes Forum:

This is a great opportunity for all users to submit their suggestions and requests.

Cheers,

P.S. To the forum mod/Admin team: please feel free to move this post to the "MBAM Latest Version" thread, as you see fit.

:)

MoxieMomma, Jan 25, 2016
  2. vilu85 Win User

" Waiting for approval " until when !????

It means that it's waiting for approval from your operator and it has nothing to do with Nokia.

You could call your operator and ask about this approval, someone in technical service may know that how long it takes to approve the newest firmware. (For some reason, every operator has to approve the firmware updates and only after that their clients
    can do the update)

vilu85, Jan 25, 2016
  3. ATGT Win User
    " Waiting for approval " until when !????

Hi

i have a nokia N8 with the following product code 059D1M2 im always checking for the update realase , now its been a month evryday i check the updates availability i find " Waiting for approval" is nokia joking on us or what !!?

4. Phone Man Win User

MBAM Team seeks "Bugfixes" and "Features" for new version

Thanks for the information.

I just posted in both of those.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Jan 25, 2016
Thema:

MBAM Team seeks "Bugfixes" and "Features" for new version

1. MBAM Team seeks "Bugfixes" and "Features" for new version - Similar Threads - MBAM Team seeks

2. New features now available in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    New features now available in Microsoft Teams: In the months since remote work became the new normal for many of us, weâ&#128;&#153;ve all had our fair share of â&#128;&#156;virtual everything,â&#128;&#157; from customer meetings to online events and virtual team gatherings. Businesses of all sizes are using Microsoft...
  3. New Microsoft Teams Calling features

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams Calling features: Earlier this year, IT leaders around the globe were forced to reprioritize their roadmaps, resources, and budgets to equip employees for remote work practically overnight. Suddenly, the use of video communications skyrocketed. People adjusted quickly to moving meetings...
  4. Is there a portable version of MBAM?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there a portable version of MBAM?: I would prefer a portable version, but if I have to, I'll download the .exe version of MalwareBytes. Just don't want anything sideloaded when I install. 163854
  5. Is there a portable or at least unbloated version of MBAM?

Is there a portable or at least unbloated version of MBAM?: I would prefer a portable version, but if I have to, I'll download the .exe version of MalwareBytes. Just don't want anything sideloaded when I install. 163854
  6. New features in Microsoft Teams for Android and iOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New features in Microsoft Teams for Android and iOS: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tech_Lover_extra [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/icts7j/new_features_in_microsoft_teams_for_android_and/
  7. New Feature Update version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Feature Update version 2004: I just installed the new feature update and my Screen Snipping tool is super laggy. What's up with that? Please fix! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-feature-update-version-2004/29ec04f0-be57-4b84-bda0-21729e90bdac
  8. What's Wrong With My MBAM? (Paid Version)

What's Wrong With My MBAM? (Paid Version): For the last three or four weeks this has been randomly happening.: [img] [img] Almost daily, and sometimes not for three days. Sometimes multiple times a day. MBAM makes no notice of it and continues to function. I've tried everything I know. Today I've disabled Self...
  9. Updated to newest version of Mbam but ....

Updated to newest version of Mbam but ....: Still getting the below message on my user account even with Mbam rules downloaded and applied. Doesn't happen on Admin account , i guess i have to download Mbam rules for the "user account" as well . I uninstalled correctly and restarted as requested but still seeing...
  10. Mbam Free

Mbam Free: New Version MBAM Free released.....Version 3.3.1.2183 100897