Windows 10: MBAM Website blocked due to Trojan

Discus and support MBAM Website blocked due to Trojan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Got an Email from pCloud which is a cloud based file storage/sharing site. Just received the Email and when I opened it, Malwarebytes throws the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ztruker, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Ztruker Win User

MBAM Website blocked due to Trojan

Got an Email from pCloud which is a cloud based file storage/sharing site. Just received the Email and when I opened it, Malwarebytes throws the following window:

MBAM Website blocked due to Trojan [​IMG]

I saved it as .eml and scanned it with Malwarebytes which found nothing. Also uploaded to Virustotal, no hits.
    It says Website blocked due to Trojan. Domain: filedn.com. What does that mean?
    How do I look at the mail header to see what is actually in there?

:)

Ztruker, Mar 31, 2020
  2. copiman Win User

How to Block Websites

I have googled a bit and found software that can be used to block websites on a computer. I also found another way by using Windows which I would prefer. My problem is I must be doing something wrong. Here is the site that has the steps.
    How to block websites | PCWorld

Here is what happens when I perform step 6. I am the administrator by the way.

MBAM Website blocked due to Trojan [​IMG]

Any ideas on how to make this work?

copiman, Mar 31, 2020
  3. copiman Win User
    How to Block Websites

Sorry everyone but I have done everything suggested and it still does not block the website.

copiman, Mar 31, 2020
  4. dencal Win User

Trojan, Trojan.Generic?

A suggestion...open Task Manager, under Processes look for any abnormal or suspicious programmes running especially anything linking to the Trojan and click on End Task.....then repeat MBAM Anti-Root scan

dencal, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

1. MBAM Website blocked due to Trojan - Similar Threads - MBAM Website blocked

2. Malwarebytes Browser Guard has blocked my bank website saying there's a trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malwarebytes Browser Guard has blocked my bank website saying there's a trojan: Wrote to Malwarebytes 2 days ago and have gotten no help.I've listed the site on the 'Allow List' but nothing changed. I've got past due bills and can't login to my bank!...
  3. Malwarebytes Browser Guard has blocked my bank website saying there's a trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malwarebytes Browser Guard has blocked my bank website saying there's a trojan: Wrote to Malwarebytes 2 days ago and have gotten no help.I've listed the site on the 'Allow List' but nothing changed. I've got past due bills and can't login to my bank!...
  4. Malwarebytes Browser Guard has blocked my bank website saying there's a trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. A way to block a subdirectory of a website without blocking the website it’s self

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A way to block a subdirectory of a website without blocking the website it’s self: For example I do not want Http:www.Facebook.com BlockedBut I do want let’s say for example https://m.facebook.com/100064595687782/Blocked Oh and by a password so someone isn’t able to just undue itHow could I do this?????!!!!!...
  6. Blocking Websites

Blocking Websites: I just need a way of communicating with a human being at Microsoft. 1 human being if possible. I've given up all hope of speaking with anyone I could understand. Email is the only way I can think of. It gives me the time to write, or respond to, any communication. I am 70...
  7. Website block

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Website block: Can you block websites without adim permissions? submitted by /u/Fforfamily [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcuokc/website_block/
  8. blocking website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    blocking website: how to block website on internet explorer and google chrome? on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-website/6e2fe5e9-582b-4de8-ac74-ef1a698aa38b
  9. block websites

in Windows 10 Support
    block websites: hello. i have an annoying set of websites showing ads popping up each time I visit a specific page. now i have already got the extensions 'ad block' and 'ad block plus' running in the background but on these websites it does not seem to pick up on anything. i have added the...
  10. MBAM Started Blocking This One Today

MBAM Started Blocking This One Today: I'm unsure of exactly what this is all about, but can't help but wonder if it needs an entry in the Hosts file? [img] I've scanned with everything I have: AdwCleaner, CCLeaner, MBAM, & Windows Defender. All come up clean. Anyone else run to it? 111529