Windows 10: MBCfg64.dll error on startup.

Discus and support MBCfg64.dll error on startup. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok... So I've been getting this "There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\MBCfg64.dll The specified module could not be found." When I boot my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Vandor, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Vandor Win User

MBCfg64.dll error on startup.

Ok...

So I've been getting this "There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\MBCfg64.dll The specified module could not be found." When I boot my PC

I've tried updating drivers and tried to look through startup for a likely culprit to this error, and search the internet for solutions but most google searches point to a Creative software suite that I don't have and have never used. This Windows install is only 2 months old, so I'm not sure what exactly is going on with this.

Anyone have any ideas?

:)

Vandor, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

.DLL file

Hi Jerry,

Specific programs use DLL files to function properly in a Windows environment. If the DLL file gets misplaced, deleted, or corrupted, the error "____.dll is missing" appears. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide
    the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening, like installing or uninstalling a program?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you disable your Startup programs to isolate the cause of the error. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • Click More details.
    • Go to the Startup tab.
    • Right-click every listed program and choose Disable.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
    • If the error disappears, enable one of the programs and restart your computer to check if the error reappears; this is to pinpoint exactly which program is causing the error. Do this for all Startup programs until you find the cause.
    • Once you've found the program that's causing the error, you can then try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the troubleshooting.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 24, 2020
  4. MBCfg64.dll error on startup.

Logilda DLL and NVSPCAP64 DLL errors

See the following:

Fix: nvspcap64.dll missing or not found errors on startup - Appuals.com

https://appuals.com/fix-nvspcap64-dll-missing-o...

Logilda.DLL refers to the Logitech Download Assistant.

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Look through the list and uninstall it.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

MBCfg64.dll error on startup.

1. MBCfg64.dll error on startup. - Similar Threads - MBCfg64 dll error

2. DLL errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL errors: Hey I just got that laptop and for an unknown reason whenever I want to run an app or a game it keeps telling me that some DLL files are missing. I also have a problem with windows update . Can anyone help me with that...
  3. DLL errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL errors: Hey I just got that laptop and for an unknown reason whenever I want to run an app or a game it keeps telling me that some DLL files are missing. I also have a problem with windows update . Can anyone help me with that...
  4. DLL error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL error.: 3 months ago I upgraded my pc parts motherboard, graphics card, cpu, ram and everything works fine, but when I'm trying to launch up a game it says that msvcr100.dll is missing from your pc. For a couple of days I've been trying to solve this issue by manually downloading the...
  5. dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dll error: [ATTACH] everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/5f6a709d-a5bb-47b8-8b06-fc52430a7c6e
  6. Computer Crashing, Error messages of Missing DLL files at startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Crashing, Error messages of Missing DLL files at startup: I have tried CMD prompt actions as suggested online- scannow and also the DIMS restore health... No good. Same issue. I am running WIN 10, Samsung Notebook 9, 64 bit Please help me.... It is driving me crazy. Cheers!...
  7. dll errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dll errors: I turned on my computer and received several errors. C:\program files\common files\Microsoft shared\click to run\msvcp140.dll shared\click to run\vcrunt140.dll shared\click to run\apriclient.dll It was working fine yesterday and today I received these errors when I...
  8. DLL Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    DLL Error: I get the dll error message below every time I start my computer. Can someone please tell me how to get rid of this message? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/7b01eddd-2efd-40df-b90f-3be0ebb4cb37
  9. Startup Run DLL error on startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup Run DLL error on startup: On startup, I get message "There was a problem starting C\:Users\rober\cnmss The module could not be found" I "x" out of it, and it doesn't seem to effect anything. Is there something I should be doing about this?...
  10. DLL files missing at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    DLL files missing at startup: Hi everyone I upgraded my laptop from Windows 8 to 10 a few months back. Of recent, my system displays two error signs whenever I start the system There was a problem starting C:/users/appdata/local/webrest/bin/webrest.dll and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mbcfg64 startup

2. there was a problem starting mbcfg64