Windows 10: Mbp 2015 screen flickering problem

Discus and support Mbp 2015 screen flickering problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys. I searched a lot but found nothing. I have this problem. When I install windows 10 to my mbp 2015, the screen flickers. On macOS there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/serkythedude, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Mbp 2015 screen flickering problem

Hey guys.

I searched a lot but found nothing. I have this problem. When I install windows 10 to my mbp 2015, the screen flickers. On macOS there is no flickering. It only happens when I am on Windows.

Apple services can not find any problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/serkythedude
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/serkythedude, Dec 14, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Screen Flickering

Return that card for something else. I've heard of many issues with Asus Direct Cu 7970's. You could try finding a different monitor to see if your monitor is the problem, but I doubt it.

**I though you tried differnet cables. Buy a new cable and try it. Get a Dual Link DVI cable.

Here's a list.

1. Uninstall and reinstall video drivers.

2. Replace cable

3. Try different monitor

4. Try different video card

5. Replace video card.

If you can do any of the steps above, just skip to step #5.

erocker, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Mbp 2015 screen flickering problem

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Mbp 2015 screen flickering problem

1. Mbp 2015 screen flickering problem - Similar Threads - Mbp 2015 screen

2. Screen Flickering problem in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickering problem in windows 10: I found solution of Screen Flickering Problem in Windows 10 Why this Happen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering-problem-in-windows-10/b85f0a4a-fa74-4fa9-a861-e41528bfaaa2
  3. Screen flickering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flickering: I tried a few things but the result is the same help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering/c162b0f7-d5f1-4825-a887-8e4cc56299e0
  4. Flicker Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flicker Problem: Whenever I try to connect PC to internet,It starts to flicker crazily.Also I am unable to Play games which were previously working fine on previous builds.I tried to clean install windows 10, install windows 7 ,reinstalled display driver, but the problem persists since I...
  5. Screen Flicker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Flicker: I just had the same problem with a Nvidia 2080ti OC and Intel i9-9900k CPU and all new updates from Windows and Nvidia. I corrected the problem using VSync: turned on. I am flying P3D V4.5 and all the Graphics setting in P3D set to max and flying at Innsbruck Austria. My...
  6. Screen flickering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickering: My screen has just stated flickering. How do I fix? I did get directions on line but cannot seem to start in safe mode. How do I if it is necessary to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering/0fe26b7e-dca6-4e25-b38f-ae63e096a034
  7. Screen Flickering

Screen Flickering: [ATTACH] My laptop specs are: HP Spectre x360 - 15-bl112dx Intel Core i-7 8550U CPU Display Adapters: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 NVIDIA GeForce MX150 My screen keeps flickering like this whenever there is a change in display which is either when i close my laptop to...
  8. Screen flickering problem

Screen flickering problem: hi apologies for the informalities but it is just that this happened out of the blue,today so i was watching a movie on this laptop with the usage of media player classic and after doing so i opened up start and saw this unusual flickering the screen seems fine but failed to...
  9. screen flickering

screen flickering: I just bought a new ASUS notebook and installed Windows 10, but keep experiencing flickering screens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/screen-flickering/3e50c742-17a8-4ec5-b1c6-dfebe6026b1c
  10. Screen flicker

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flicker: Just upgraded daughters pc to windows 10 and screen just flickers constantly. Here video if anyone can help I've updated her GPU drivers. rfUW_zwYPX8 13841