Windows 10: Mbp 2015 screen flickering problem

Discus and support Mbp 2015 screen flickering problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys. I searched a lot but found nothing. I have this problem. When I install windows 10 to my mbp 2015, the screen flickers. On macOS there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/serkythedude, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Mbp 2015 screen flickering problem

Hey guys.

I searched a lot but found nothing. I have this problem. When I install windows 10 to my mbp 2015, the screen flickers. On macOS there is no flickering. It only happens when I am on Windows.

Apple services can not find any problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/serkythedude
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/serkythedude, Dec 14, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Screen Flickering

Return that card for something else. I've heard of many issues with Asus Direct Cu 7970's. You could try finding a different monitor to see if your monitor is the problem, but I doubt it.

**I though you tried differnet cables. Buy a new cable and try it. Get a Dual Link DVI cable.

Here's a list.

1. Uninstall and reinstall video drivers.

2. Replace cable

3. Try different monitor

4. Try different video card

5. Replace video card.

If you can do any of the steps above, just skip to step #5.

erocker, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Mbp 2015 screen flickering problem

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Mbp 2015 screen flickering problem

1. Mbp 2015 screen flickering problem - Similar Threads - Mbp 2015 screen

2. Screen Flickering Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering Problem: Sometimes, while working on my ASUS laptop, I see some type of flickering on my screen—random horizontal lines. Easily visible on light-coloured backgrounds. They appear and disappear in instants. I searched for it online but did not find anything that matched my condition....
  3. Screen Flickering Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering Problem: Sometimes, while working on my ASUS laptop, I see some type of flickering on my screen—random horizontal lines. Easily visible on light-coloured backgrounds. They appear and disappear in instants. I searched for it online but did not find anything that matched my condition....
  4. Screen flickering problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickering problem: I have a screen flickering problem on my hp elitebook running Windows 10. The screen flickers and creates a vibrating double vision type display when the computer starts up. It does not flicker on safe mode and I have also noticed that when the microsoft store app is opened...
  5. Screen flickering problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering problem: I have a screen flickering problem on my hp elitebook running Windows 10. The screen flickers and creates a vibrating double vision type display when the computer starts up. It does not flicker on safe mode and I have also noticed that when the microsoft store app is opened...
  6. Screen flickering problem

7. Window 11 screen flickering problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 screen flickering problem: my screen sometime show pink flikering/flashing i try update my driver or some time update and rollback to new version and the flickering/flashing will disappear after some time it come back. When everything was back to normal i try put my laptop to sleep mode after i wake it...
  8. Window 11 screen flickering problem

Window 11 screen flickering problem: my screen sometime show pink flikering/flashing i try update my driver or some time update and rollback to new version and the flickering/flashing will disappear after some time it come back. When everything was back to normal i try put my laptop to sleep mode after i wake it...
  9. Screen Flickering problem in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickering problem in windows 10: I found solution of Screen Flickering Problem in Windows 10 Why this Happen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering-problem-in-windows-10/b85f0a4a-fa74-4fa9-a861-e41528bfaaa2
  10. Screen flickering problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickering problem: hi apologies for the informalities but it is just that this happened out of the blue,today so i was watching a movie on this laptop with the usage of media player classic and after doing so i opened up start and saw this unusual flickering the screen seems fine but failed to...