Windows 10: MBP16 Win10 FPS drops while mouse movement and teamspeak is running

Discus and support MBP16 Win10 FPS drops while mouse movement and teamspeak is running in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Original Post: https://www.reddit.com/r/bootcamp/comments/egv43w/mbp16_win10_fps_drops_while_mouse_movement_and/ Hi all, I've a really strange... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_mk00, Dec 29, 2019.

1. /u/_mk00 Win User

MBP16 Win10 FPS drops while mouse movement and teamspeak is running

Original Post:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/bootcamp/comments/egv43w/mbp16_win10_fps_drops_while_mouse_movement_and/

Hi all,

I've a really strange issue which I can't fix. I'm on a macbook pro 16" windows 10 via bootcamp and when I have a communication app opened like teamspeak OR discord, I have fps drops in CS:GO and Minecraft while moving my USB plugged mouse. It is 100% reproducable and if I close teamspeak or discord, everything is fine. Also funny fact: If I use the touchpad, no fps drops! Is it related to USB?

I connected an external ssd drive and the usb mouse via an 4-port-usb-3.1-to-usb-c adapter and also tried to unplug the ssd. Even when I connect the mouse via a separate usb-c adapter, same issue.

And the funny thing is that I'm not alone with that issue... that guy also runs in that problem but never reported a fix:
    https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/cpu-and-gpu-usage-drops-with-mouse-movement.428370/https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/b...utter-lag-only-during-mouse-movements.428002/

What I've done some days ago? Before I had no problems... I did some windows updates and tried the latest stable graphic drivers from bootcampdrivers. I thought they are the reason and removed them clean and installed the old unstable drivers from begin of december (black bar non-native resolution fix) but it doesn't help.

I also checked if some devices share the same interrupt but everything looks fine.

Please, help ^^
    submitted by /u/_mk00
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_mk00, Dec 29, 2019
  2. KPJPack Win User

Flashing With Mouse Movement

I have done an upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 as well as a clean install of Windows 10. If I run Windows 10 at the resolution of 4096 x 2160 at 60 FPS I get a flicker problem with mouse movement. This can be found and shown through this video.

I am trying to find a resolution which doesn't include being forced to run Windows 10 at 30 FPS nor having to turn on the mouse pointer trail option. I have every single driver updated to Windows 10 including my mouse, graphics driver, and everything related
    to my motherboard. I am running an Nvidia graphics card(770). Any information as to what I can do to resolve this is greatly appreciated as the difference in performance between 30 FPS and 60 FPS is very obvious. Please help! Thank you!

KPJPack, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Drop Lists in Win10

I have several applications that use drop lists that no longer work with the mouse in Windows10. Using the mouse left click does not activate the list of options. Sometimes, you can click in the field and use the keyboard down or up arrow to see the list
    options but that is not always the case. On the same machine, using Excel 2013, I can create a drop list and it works perfectly. Any suggestions?

Michael-Heeney, Dec 29, 2019
  4. MBP16 Win10 FPS drops while mouse movement and teamspeak is running

drop fps every game

Hi,

You can check Preeti Patel's answer on this
    link
    . Some users found her answer helpful. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps she provided and let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

MBP16 Win10 FPS drops while mouse movement and teamspeak is running

1. MBP16 Win10 FPS drops while mouse movement and teamspeak is running - Similar Threads - MBP16 Win10 FPS

2. Fps drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops: When i play games on my laptop i get huge fps drops like i am playing at 165 fps it would go down to like 70 fps then go back to normal and happens every few seconds. My specs are rtx 3060 i7 12700h and 16gb...
  3. Fps drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops: Hello everyoneSo while playing games after the newest update seems like my fps drops a lot but when i run task manager and close it then everything works fine again.Maybe is that some kind of virus?...
  4. Sudden drop in fps while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden drop in fps while gaming: So I play this game called VALORANT on my HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop which is about more than a year old and for a few weeks I am experiencing sudden frame drops while playing. It runs fine for a few moments and then again I experience the frame drops. I tried turning off my...
  5. Sudden drop in fps while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden drop in fps while gaming: So I play this game called VALORANT on my HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop which is about more than a year old and for a few weeks I am experiencing sudden frame drops while playing. It runs fine for a few moments and then again I experience the frame drops. I tried turning off my...
  6. FPS Drops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS Drops: Hello! I have a windows 10 laptop and when I play games like Roblox, it always does fps drops and thats so annoying because i cant play games smoothly. Any tips to help fix fps drops without disabling the game dvr because I always use that and they say if i disable it the...
  7. FPS drop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drop!: Hello folks! at first i want to know does fps drops due to network issues? if not then i just reset my PC 2 times still my fps gets drop. And if network issue is the thing then what should i do?...
  8. FPS drop on mouse movement in Games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    FPS drop on mouse movement in Games.: This is happening to be the 2nd time. Everything works fine on my laptop, but when I play a game, even that works flawlessly if I don't touch the mouse. As soon as I use the mouse for movement, panning and stuff, The FPS drops and game starts to stutter. This happens only...
  9. GPU usage drops with mouse movement in games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GPU usage drops with mouse movement in games: I've been having this issue since the installation of Windows 10 64 bits. Whenever I move my mouse in-game the GPU usage drops leading to a very annoying and severe FPS drop. I've been researching this for weeks, tried every fix imaginable and I can't fix it. I cannot play my...
  10. FPS drop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    FPS drop: Anyone know to completely remove the AMD Crimson drivers? Frame rate has gone to hell. Was pulling 42+ FPS in WoW with original drivers. Has now dropped to 10FPS under the AMD drivers. 35215