Windows 10: Mbps

Discus and support Mbps in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I find the Mbps for my particular system?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WilliamPenny, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Mbps

How do I find the Mbps for my particular system?

:)

WilliamPenny, Oct 2, 2018
  2. mlee49 Win User

[FS][US]   DFI P45 and 3GB GSkill 800Mhz

How much do you suggest listing it for? $5? I'm confused at your post. *Wtf :wtf:

mlee49, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Johannes Win User
    Curious about the difference beteen G5 mbps and the 2.4 mbps network

On one PC I get on the G5, 75 mbps download and 8.6 mbps on the upload and ping 114 ms (speed test)
    On the other PC with 2.4 mbps I get on average 16.8 download and 4.6 upload and ping 21 ms (speed test)
    Yet the speed between the 2 PC's does not seem to be that much different when browsing.
    Furthermore, I tried to get the second PC also on the G5 but for some reason the G5 does not come up on the network list.
    I was told that being on the G5 you get less interference using Wi-Fi.
    Both PC's have the windows 10 OS.
    I did reset the modem and I reset the network, but it did not make the G5 come up on the network list of the second PC, whereas before I changed mine to the G5 from the 2.4 you could see that both were visible on the both PC's network list.

Johannes, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Johannes Win User

Mbps

Curious about the difference beteen G5 mbps and the 2.4 mbps network

I did download the program, but it is beyond my capabilities to grasp how to go about these issues.
    For one, I am an old dog and two I have dyslexia which makes it difficult to follow text instructions.
    I do thank you for your effort to enlighten me, see enclosed the screen shots of each PC the one with just Joe showing on the list is the other PC.
    Mbps [​IMG]

Mbps [​IMG]

Johannes, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Mbps

1. Mbps - Similar Threads - Mbps

2. Ethernet Speed Limited to 10 mbps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Speed Limited to 10 mbps: Hello,As it says on the tin, my ethernet speed on my PC is been limited to 10 Mbps when previously it has been running at a constant 1 Gbps when checked in the network settings. I've ran internet speed tests and downloaded games on Steam and the Xbox App to confirm the...
  3. Ethernet Speed Limited to 10 mbps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet Speed Limited to 10 mbps: Hello,As it says on the tin, my ethernet speed on my PC is been limited to 10 Mbps when previously it has been running at a constant 1 Gbps when checked in the network settings. I've ran internet speed tests and downloaded games on Steam and the Xbox App to confirm the...
  4. Ethernet Speed Limited to 10 mbps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. When my pc is plugged into ethernet it gets the expected upload speed but only 0.02 mbps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When my pc is plugged into ethernet it gets the expected upload speed but only 0.02 mbps...: Pc SpecsMotherboard: Asus b550 gaming AGPU: Nivida rtx 3060tiCpu: AMD Ryzen 7 5700XRam: 32Gb 3400 speedI have been trying to fix this for a while now and all of the solutions I found either don't help or make it worse, first off I have restarted pc, router, and have tested...
  6. When my pc is plugged into ethernet it gets the expected upload speed but only 0.02 mbps...

When my pc is plugged into ethernet it gets the expected upload speed but only 0.02 mbps...: Pc SpecsMotherboard: Asus b550 gaming AGPU: Nivida rtx 3060tiCpu: AMD Ryzen 7 5700XRam: 32Gb 3400 speedI have been trying to fix this for a while now and all of the solutions I found either don't help or make it worse, first off I have restarted pc, router, and have tested...
  7. When my pc is plugged into ethernet it gets the expected upload speed but only 0.02 mbps...

8. Mbps download at 255.8 but Mbps upload at 0.35,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mbps download at 255.8 but Mbps upload at 0.35,: this happens at random times. usually the mbps upload speed is around 10 or 11 but then suddenly it just turns to sub 1. im using windows 10 pro, i use cox wifi 5g. this is only a problem with my pc since any other device has higher upload speeds when this happens...
  9. Mbps download at 255.8 but Mbps upload at 0.35,

Mbps download at 255.8 but Mbps upload at 0.35,: this happens at random times. usually the mbps upload speed is around 10 or 11 but then suddenly it just turns to sub 1. im using windows 10 pro, i use cox wifi 5g. this is only a problem with my pc since any other device has higher upload speeds when this happens...
  10. Mbps download at 255.8 but Mbps upload at 0.35,