Windows 10: MBSA for Compliance and Process

Discus and support MBSA for Compliance and Process in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Team. I have a client with banking operations. Long time send MBSA report about scanning servers to Regulatory Office. There is documentary... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Carlos A Morales, Sep 20, 2018.

1. MBSA for Compliance and Process

Hi Team.

I have a client with banking operations.

Long time send MBSA report about scanning servers to Regulatory Office.

There is documentary support about MBSA meet some Regulation, Process or Standard?

Thanks

:)

Carlos A Morales, Sep 20, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    New demo: Windows Analytics Update Compliance

Source: New demo: Windows Analytics Update Compliance Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Sep 20, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

MBSA for Compliance and Process

Logitech Granted Nasdaq Extension for Compliance with Listing Rule

Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (Nasdaq: LOGI) today announced two procedural steps related to the delay in filing its FY 2014 10-K and Q1 FY 2015 10-Q with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). First, the Company has been granted an exception by Nasdaq, extending the deadline to October 15, 2015 for complying with Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) by filing its 10-K and 10-Q. The exception was granted by Nasdaq based on a compliance plan submitted by Logitech in response to a previously announced Nasdaq request.

Second, as expected, Nasdaq issued a non-compliance notice regarding Logitech's delay in filing its 10-Q for the first quarter of FY 2015. The Q1 filing cannot be completed until the 10-K is filed. This notice also relates to Listing Rule 5250(c)(1), which requires the timely filing of these reports with the SEC. Nasdaq also requested an update to Logitech's original compliance plan.

The Nasdaq notices have no immediate effect on the listing or trading of Logitech's common stock on the Nasdaq Global Select Market. Logitech is working to complete and file both the 10-K and the 10-Q as soon as possible prior to the Nasdaq deadline of October 15, 2014, following the completion of an investigation of certain accounting matters related the Company's previously issued financial statements and additional work necessary to file the 10-K and the 10-Q.

btarunr, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

MBSA for Compliance and Process

1. MBSA for Compliance and Process - Similar Threads - MBSA Compliance Process

2. Intune Compliance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune Compliance: Hello!Is Windows 11 Home Single Language OS, Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 is compatible for installing Intune?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune-compliance/d189ed8e-0c02-43b7-ab4d-d5b0055e98b9
  3. Intune Compliance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intune Compliance: Hello!Is Windows 11 Home Single Language OS, Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 is compatible for installing Intune?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune-compliance/d189ed8e-0c02-43b7-ab4d-d5b0055e98b9
  4. Microsoft Account Locked Compliance Lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Locked Compliance Lock: this is a different account since my other account is locked I can send you the email address privatelyHi,When logging in to any Microsoft service I receive the message:Your account has been lockedWe’ve detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and...
  5. WIN11 508 Compliancy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN11 508 Compliancy?: Where can I find info on WIN11 508 Compliancy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-508-compliancy/de1d638c-7caa-4ef7-98d3-226c4042045e
  6. WIN11 508 Compliancy?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN11 508 Compliancy?: Where can I find info on WIN11 508 Compliancy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-508-compliancy/de1d638c-7caa-4ef7-98d3-226c4042045e
  7. HDCP Compliance Fail on First Boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDCP Compliance Fail on First Boot: Everytime I boot up my computer in the morning, Nvidia reports that my monitor is not HDCP compliant. The only reason why I need it is to watch Blu-rays, and my CyberLink PowerDVD 20 software will report that my computer isn't compliant, and therefore won't load the Blu-ray....
  8. Disable or Enable Update Compliance Processing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Disable or Enable Update Compliance Processing in Windows 10: [ATTACH]This post will show you how to disable or enable Update Compliance Processing in […] This article Disable or Enable Update Compliance Processing in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. security and compliance center quarantine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security and compliance center quarantine: What happened to the security and compliance center quarantine. I no longer can find my quarantined e-mails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-and-compliance-center-quarantine/2aa2c9ad-38c5-4e0d-b3ea-750302c127d9
  10. GDPR Compliancy with OneDrive and SharePoint

in Windows 10 News
    GDPR Compliancy with OneDrive and SharePoint: Microsoft is committed to helping our business customers comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Last month, and how we help businesses around the world, not just in Europe, take control, manage compliance, and avoid risk. Today we wanted to share how the...