Windows 10: Mc dungeons making me rebuy the game

Discus and support Mc dungeons making me rebuy the game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I took a break from the game. my account is Ampy12 and I HAVE played MCD. Ever since the launcher switched to the other platform I haven't been able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnthonySignorelli3, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Mc dungeons making me rebuy the game

So I took a break from the game. my account is Ampy12 and I HAVE played MCD. Ever since the launcher switched to the other platform I haven't been able to play the game. It wants me to redownload it and rebuy it to start over. This is most likely due to the fact that I was using my Xbox app account to play MCD on my PC. Is there a way to fix this and get my progress back?

:)

AnthonySignorelli3, Apr 8, 2021

2. How to move your Minecraft Dungeons Character from PC to PC

Want to move your Minecraft Dungeons character(s) to another PC. This is how! (Only for PC).

Step One: Create a shortcut to your Minecraft Character(s). This is where it gets saved:

C:\Users\(your account)\Saved Games\Mojang Studios\Dungeons\(long number folder)\Characters

Step Two: Go into this folder. Your character is a dat file. Yes, the lengthy alpha numeric is your character data. Pay attention to the date/time stamp. That is when you last played that character if you have multiple characters. Save that file and
    back it up somewhere. (Optional: You can change the name to the dat file to something easier to remember like an actual Character name. For example, Mando, Slash, or Fluffy Cat. Try it, but make sure you make a back up of the original file.)

Step Three: You can now go to any other PC and paste that character to the folder in Step One assuming you have that game on the other PC even if it belongs to someone else's account.

Step Four (optional): This game can sometimes glitch by opening two Minecraft Dungeon games at the same time. (More like human error. Sometimes you try to open the game and it's taking a while, then you click on the game again). Always make sure only
    one game is open when playing. You don't want to be leveling up thinking your character is saved then closing out the game. You then notice another MC Dungeon was open and when you press any button, your character did not save where you thought you left
    off. Then that character overwrites what you just did. My suggestion is to ALWAYS back up your character dat file in case your PC crashes.

You are welcome! Enjoy.

RHunter201, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Controler compatibility with mc dungeons

Hello MeesRamaker,

I am Jaspreet Singh an independent advisor.

Any controller compatible with windows 10 is compatible with mine craft dungeons. You do not need Xbox controller specifically for playing.

However for compatibility of power play game pad you will need to contact power play themselves as only they will be able to confirm the compatibility.

JaspreetSingh08, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Mc dungeons making me rebuy the game

Minecraft Dungeons available to download now!

Hey there, community

As we seem to get a lot of Minecraft fans who post question in this forum, I thought to share the announcement that was posted by Xbox.

Mojang has released Minecraft Dungeons which is available for you to download, for free, if you have the Xbox Game Pass

If you have not got the Game Pass, then you can still purchase the game from the marketplace:

More information on the Xbox blog post here:

Minecraft Dungeons Available Now - Xbox Wire

Troubleshooting guides:

If your having problems downloading, or playing the game, why not check out these support articles here:

Xbox Support

Minecraft Dungeons FAQ:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/360041345271

Known issues and bugs:

Home

Please note that the game launches on the 26/05/20 at 08.00 UTC. So if you purchased the game yesterday and the game as not available to download, please try again today as it should now be available.

Happy Gaming!

Nathan,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Mc dungeons making me rebuy the game

1. Mc dungeons making me rebuy the game - Similar Threads - dungeons making rebuy

2. Minecraft is telling me to rebuy it on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is telling me to rebuy it on PC: I brought minecraft some time last year, officially for my own account instead of borrowing my sisters exs account he let me since hey were dating at the time. But I did end up uninstalling it for storage since I was a big Genshin impact player. I do want to replay minecraft...
  3. Minecraft is telling me to rebuy it on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft is telling me to rebuy it on PC: I brought minecraft some time last year, officially for my own account instead of borrowing my sisters exs account he let me since hey were dating at the time. But I did end up uninstalling it for storage since I was a big Genshin impact player. I do want to replay minecraft...
  4. Rebuy Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rebuy Minecraft?: I have Minecraft, not on this account, but when I try to log into that account on my laptop, all it asks me to do is buy Minecraft , even though I already have the game! What can I do about this?...
  5. Rebuy Minecraft?

Rebuy Minecraft?: I have Minecraft, not on this account, but when I try to log into that account on my laptop, all it asks me to do is buy Minecraft , even though I already have the game! What can I do about this?...
  6. my game wants me to rebuy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my game wants me to rebuy: I downloaded an app for money. but it wants me to purchase again. this has happened several times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-game-wants-me-to-rebuy/3927be1e-65b7-4038-a5cd-9262ba09d122
  7. my game wants me to rebuy

my game wants me to rebuy: I downloaded an app for money. but it wants me to purchase again. this has happened several times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-game-wants-me-to-rebuy/3927be1e-65b7-4038-a5cd-9262ba09d122
  8. MC Dungeons on Win10 doesn't let me sign in at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MC Dungeons on Win10 doesn't let me sign in at all: So i recent bought Minecraft Dungeons on my pc and I went to try and play it however it wont let me sign in AT ALL!The box that pops up that lets you sign in pops up but doesn't do anything it just stays black and nothing loads. The only thing i can do is stare at the...
  9. Game pass tells me to rebuy it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass tells me to rebuy it: i just finished downloaded all my games through the game pass, and now it says i need to join the game pass to play the games even though i already joined it....
  10. Controler compatibility with mc dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controler compatibility with mc dungeons: I was wondering if I connect two powerplay gamepads to my laptop if that would also work with on couch co-op with minecraft dungeonswindows 10 hero edition or if it really only works with two xbox 1 controlers....