Windows 10: MC Dungeons on Win10 doesn't let me sign in at all

Discus and support MC Dungeons on Win10 doesn't let me sign in at all in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i recent bought Minecraft Dungeons on my pc and I went to try and play it however it wont let me sign in AT ALL!The box that pops up that lets you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jdog4789, Apr 26, 2021.

1. jdog4789 Win User

MC Dungeons on Win10 doesn't let me sign in at all

So i recent bought Minecraft Dungeons on my pc and I went to try and play it however it wont let me sign in AT ALL!The box that pops up that lets you sign in pops up but doesn't do anything it just stays black and nothing loads. The only thing i can do is stare at the Minecraft Dungeons pause screen but when I hit press any button to try again it does the same thing.It also plays the narrator too for some odd reason in the game and I thought it was my pc but narrator is turned off on my pc, also speaking of my pc. I tried everything to try and fix this I tried to uninstall and reinstall the

:)

jdog4789, Apr 26, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

MC Dungeons on Win10 doesn't let me sign in at all [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 26, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 26, 2021
  4. MC Dungeons on Win10 doesn't let me sign in at all

Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

MC Dungeons on Win10 doesn't let me sign in at all

1. MC Dungeons on Win10 doesn't let me sign in at all - Similar Threads - Dungeons Win10 doesn't

2. not letting me to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not letting me to sign in: I click on the sign in button and nothing happens please advisebeen having this issue for days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-to-sign-in/6cc13d95-1b84-43b1-89e3-cd88457469c5
  3. not letting me to sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not letting me to sign in: I click on the sign in button and nothing happens please advisebeen having this issue for days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-to-sign-in/6cc13d95-1b84-43b1-89e3-cd88457469c5
  4. Surface Book all of a sudden not letting me sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface Book all of a sudden not letting me sign in: All of a sudden, this morning when I turned on my Surface Book, it is not letting me sign in. When I put in my password, it says it is incorrect. I just spent a long time looking online to try to troubleshoot this and have tried several things. Any suggestions? Also, when I...
  5. Will not let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will not let me sign in: Whenever i try to log into minecraft, it says “failed to log in. We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account l. Access to realms,profiles, and your marketplace items will be limited. Please try again later.” This is my 12th try over the last 3 days....
  6. Mc dungeons making me rebuy the game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mc dungeons making me rebuy the game: So I took a break from the game. my account is Ampy12 and I HAVE played MCD. Ever since the launcher switched to the other platform I haven't been able to play the game. It wants me to redownload it and rebuy it to start over. This is most likely due to the fact that I was...
  7. Not letting me sign-in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not letting me sign-in: On my laptop (running Windows 10 professional) I enter in the right password and it tells me that it’s incorrect. I meter in a multitude of other passwords and it still isn’t correct. It doesn’t allow me to change options on how to sign in too (sign in via fingerprint, sign...
  8. Controler compatibility with mc dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controler compatibility with mc dungeons: I was wondering if I connect two powerplay gamepads to my laptop if that would also work with on couch co-op with minecraft dungeonswindows 10 hero edition or if it really only works with two xbox 1 controlers....
  9. Windows Startup doesn't let me sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Startup doesn't let me sign in: So I've been playing VALORANT and it requires me to restart my pc that's beside the topic, though, and there's an issue where when I hit the restart button on the bottom left, it closes like normal, and restarts. However, once restarted, on the home screen where you're...
  10. Pc doesn't let me in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc doesn't let me in: When i turn on pc, tha4 says if you want continue you need to log in with administrator account,but problem is that i don't have any accounts in problem. So im stuck. This all is after hard reset....