Windows 10: MC-Windows 10 Cant join friend's realm

Discus and support MC-Windows 10 Cant join friend's realm in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My birth date is set to December 21 1997, all my settings are set to allow, what do I need to change to fix this and be able to join their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jc3833, Oct 8, 2018.

1. jc3833 Win User

MC-Windows 10 Cant join friend's realm

MC-Windows 10 Cant join friend's realm 8195e49e-f668-4bbe-952c-fb8d6df7e2ce?upload=true.png

My birth date is set to December 21 1997, all my settings are set to allow, what do I need to change to fix this and be able to join their game?

:)

jc3833, Oct 8, 2018

2. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 8, 2018
  3. You15415 Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Joining Realms is impossible

I was recently sent an invite to join a Windows 10 minecraft realm; however, when I attempted to accept it I was told that

You cannot play online multiplayer through your Xbox Live account because of how your account is setup. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com.

When I went over to my privacy setting it was already set to able to join through Xbox live.

Additional info

I have an adult account

This is Windows 10 mine craft so no Xbox gold is needed.

I am able to join multiplayer servers and a friend's non-realm world, just not able to accept the invite

Any other question I would be happy to answer and will check back soon.

You15415, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Can't join a Minecraft Realm in Windows 10 Edition

We appreciate you for replying back to us. We just need to double check your privacy and online safety settings in your Xbox account because the said error message on the game occurs if the multiplayer option is blocked under
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab. Since we validated that it's all good, I suggest that you try creating a local user in your Windows 10 computer. This will help us to check if using a local user will allow you to join Minecraft Realm.
    You may refer to this link for the steps.

In addition, you may follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this link for Minecraft Realm connection
    issues. If the issue persists, I recommend that you contact Mojang Support team for further assistance. They will us investigate what's causing you unable to join realm in the game. You may refer to the
    Related Issues section on this link to reach Mojang Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

1. MC-Windows 10 Cant join friend's realm - Similar Threads - Cant join friend's

2. cant join my friends on minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant join my friends on minecraft java: I just bought Minecraft Java and it wouldn't let my friend join me or me join her so we spent hours researching to find nothing so I bought realms to see if that would do anything but we still cant figure it out.Can someone please help? Thanks....
  3. I can't join my friends realm on bedrock

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't join my friends realm on bedrock: For some reason whenever try to play my friends realm i can't. I did everything i could do but nothing worked. I even changed both of the club option and i could join multiplayer. Nothing worked. How can i fix this?...
  4. Cant join friends on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant join friends on Minecraft Windows 10: Earlier today, I was trying to play witb my friends but couldn’t because I’d either be unable to connect or get stuck locating server. I’ve redownloaded the game multiple times and signed out of my xbox too. We are all on the same version of Minecraft. I can join realms and...
  5. i cant join my friend on minecraft and they cant join me either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant join my friend on minecraft and they cant join me either: i have purchased this game 3 times on 3 seperate occasions. i am trying so hard to play along with my son on his console crossplay and we cant join eachothers worlds, we are already friends....
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 - unable to accept friend request to join realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - unable to accept friend request to join realm: I am trying to join a realm on Minecraft. I have received an invitation from my friend who plays on XBox. I play on my PC. When I try to join the realm I get the following message: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." I...
  7. Can't join a realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join a realm: I was invited to a realm and the invite doesn't show up when I play on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-a-realm/0553059d-e8d4-4406-ab10-9b25c528f7fa
  8. cant join realm on minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant join realm on minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello everybody, I have a problem with accepting an invitation to a Minecraft Realm in the Windows 10 edition. When I click "Accept" it shows an error message saying "You cannot play online multiplayer games through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up". Now...
  9. Cant join friend on minecraft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant join friend on minecraft.: I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by a message saying...
  10. Cannot join a Realm on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot join a Realm on windows 10: i have been invited to join a realm with my friends and i have recived the invite but when i go to join the realm it says You're not invited to play on this server...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant join minecraft realm

2. cant join friends realm

3. why cant i join a realm

4. why cant i join my friends realm,
  5. cant join realm minecraft windows 10,
  6. can friends join my trial mindcraft realm,
  7. minecraft windows 10 cant join friends,
  8. minecraft cant join realm,
  9. cant join realms,
  10. cant join realm,
  11. why cant i join a friends minecraft realm,