Windows 10: MC windows 10 redeem code (Back at 2015)

Discus and support MC windows 10 redeem code (Back at 2015) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I claimed the code back at July 2015 for the MC W10 Edition But I never actually redeemed it. until now when I got into bedrock edition I wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XGamingPlevingX, Jan 29, 2019.

1. MC windows 10 redeem code (Back at 2015)

I claimed the code back at July 2015 for the MC W10 Edition

But I never actually redeemed it. until now when I got into bedrock edition I wanted to redeem it. Only to see that it said the code has already been redeemed, I checked all of the possible accounts that I have used on the Microsoft store and all of them said that I can buy it for 39.99 or such. Is there any way I can find which email redeemed it or something that can help me?

Also does anyone know how to fix my account? It always says it is in Sweden when I am in Australia.
    MC windows 10 redeem code (Back at 2015) 56444f5a-da9b-46d2-a2fc-43b091d8d182?upload=true.png MC windows 10 redeem code (Back at 2015) 0aece127-62f9-4756-ba4d-d141268e7f00?upload=true.png

:)

XGamingPlevingX, Jan 29, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Jan 29, 2019
  4. MC windows 10 redeem code (Back at 2015)

My MC Windows 10 Edition Code won't work!

UPDATE: It somehow worked! I now have Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition! You do no longer need to reply! This post will be deleted in October 30, 2015 (10/30/2015)

Hi, Microsoft Community!

I understand if this happened to you one time.

I bought Minecraft: Java Edition on my Windows 10 PC, and I also wanted to claim my free Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta game in the Store, I redeemed the code, and I had no idea why the demo was still installed. So when I redeemed the code sucessfully,
    In the store shows like I haven't bought it yet! MC windows 10 redeem code (Back at 2015) :(

Is there anything I can do to "refund" my code to get back my MC Windows 10 Edition but in full version, i'm so worried now.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to get an answer ASAP!

-Francisco

Francisco_Needs_Help, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

MC windows 10 redeem code (Back at 2015)

1. MC windows 10 redeem code (Back at 2015) - Similar Threads - redeem code 2015

2. Redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeem code: I got 2 codes in Apex Legends but I can't redeem them in game , I don't know how to change the code to a code I can redeem in Apex Legends . I would like some help , thank you ....
  3. redeem a code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    redeem a code: How do I get a code to redeem in microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-a-code/b50e262b-4e81-4a6f-9b66-a52af4807f03
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello. I'm getting back into Minecraft with a friend, and I recall that anyone who owned the game before 2018 gets the Windows 10 version for free. I've had the game since 2011, and I can see the option to redeem this on my Mojang account page, but upon clicking it, I am...
  5. Redeem Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redeem Code: Hi, I want to redeem my minecraft bedrock edition but I don't have a code for it even though iv had my java account since 2013. Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-code/36e547a1-3008-4d8a-8a83-bc88801f8474
  6. Minecraft windows 10 redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 redeem code: I know this is probably pretty late but a few years back i received a free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition. Upon trying the key, it said it was already claimed. I tried to contact mojang support but they never responded, seeing as microsoft is the distributor of this...
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft redeem code error back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft redeem code error back?: I'm trying to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 I purchased the game back in 2011 and I keep getting this error when hitting the redeem button: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on...
  8. I want my redeem code back

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want my redeem code back: I have Minecraft java edition, I redeemed the code for windows 10 edition on my current account but now i want my code to be redeemable again because I want to move it to another account and have windows 10 edition removed from my current account....
  9. Redeem Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redeem Code: Hi, I've been trying to redeem my gift code for a while so that I can get the bedrock edition because I install the wrong version Java and it is saying I have to put in a code? Of which I am not receiving. Help please I don't know what to do anymore! Thanks for your time!...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming: Hey! So I have a problem. For Christmas I got a new laptop and I was getting all my old apps and games again and logging into them without problems. I was able to get the java version of Minecraft transferred over but I can't get the Windows 10 version. I redeemed my code...