Windows 10: MC-WOL unable to wake or sleep Windows 10 Computers

Discus and support MC-WOL unable to wake or sleep Windows 10 Computers in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Help.. I have 60 plus computers at work and I'm trying to do a wake on Lan on some of the computers WINDOWS 10 ver 1607 OS build 14393.2007. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SANZOGOKU, Jul 12, 2019.

1. SANZOGOKU Win User

MC-WOL unable to wake or sleep Windows 10 Computers

Help..

I have 60 plus computers at work and I'm trying to do a wake on Lan on some of the computers WINDOWS 10 ver 1607 OS build 14393.2007. I have search the internet and tried all the solutions.

I get this error ACCESS DENIED .5

-The admin password is the same on the remote CPU

-The admin account is under Force shutdown under GPedit--->Security.

-I have 30 computers that uses mc-wol with a simple script and I have set up a excel spreadsheet and it works on Win 10 machines in one room.

-I currently use a GUI wake on lan for the 40 I have, but they are in different rooms and I would like to have the flexibility to be able to turn on computers in one room or the other. Right now I can only turn them all on with this current free GUI I have.

If anyone has any solutions to help I would like to hear from you thanks

:)

SANZOGOKU, Jul 12, 2019

2. Unable to wake computer from sleep (KB3211320)

Hi Dano,

To resolve your issue regarding turning on computer from sleep, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by
    Buzzybuzz on this
    link

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jul 12, 2019
  3. wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 12, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

computer wake-up after sleep

Hi Bill,

There's a possibility that the settings that enables your Space bar to wake your computer up from sleep was reset after updating Windows. If this what had happened, we suggest that you just re-set it up. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Press Windows key and type keyboard in.
    • Click on Keyboard option and a pop-up windows should show up.
    • From there, go to > Hardware tab > Properties >
      Change settings > Power management > Allow this device to wake the computer >
      OK/Apply.

Try the if the steps did work and let us know any updates.

John Sarc, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

1. MC-WOL unable to wake or sleep Windows 10 Computers - Similar Threads - WOL unable wake

2. Wake on Lan broken WOL

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wake on Lan broken WOL: Hi,Since some weeks, Wake On Lan is not working any more on a lot of Windows 10 et 11 devices.I rechecked every parameters and driver version without success.On a booted windows, I can confirm that the magic packet is received. Any advice is welcome.Thanks...
  3. Wake on Lan broken WOL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wake on Lan broken WOL: Hi,Since some weeks, Wake On Lan is not working any more on a lot of Windows 10 et 11 devices.I rechecked every parameters and driver version without success.On a booted windows, I can confirm that the magic packet is received. Any advice is welcome.Thanks...
  4. Wake on Lan broken WOL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wake on LAN WoL Randomly Waking PC During Sleep

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wake on LAN WoL Randomly Waking PC During Sleep: Hello, I was wondering if someone here could help me out with a network-related problem, please? I am trying to use WoL to access my computer when I am away from my desktop, but my desktop cannot stay asleep because it keeps randomly being woken up by my network card, an...
  6. Computer is randomly waking on hibernate with WOL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer is randomly waking on hibernate with WOL: Recently I set up WOL on my computer, and use Pulseway to remote boot. The remote boot only works on hibernate, so I usually just let my computer hibernate instead of powering it off. But when I leave it on hibernate it’ll just randomly wake without me sending the wake...
  7. Does Wake on LAN (WOL) signal reset the sleep timer in Windows 10?

Does Wake on LAN (WOL) signal reset the sleep timer in Windows 10?: I have a Windows 10 machine acting as a file server that is set to sleep after three hours. If I send a Wake on Lan (WOL) signal after two hours and fifty-five minutes, will that reset the sleep time, or will the machine still shut down in five more minutes? submitted by...
  8. Possible to wake PC from sleep remotely without WoL?

Possible to wake PC from sleep remotely without WoL?: My router does not support Wake on LAN. I would like to be able to leave my computer in sleep mode and be able to wake it up from my laptop remotely over the internet to stream games on Parsec I can put it into sleep mode from there. I can't find anything online that doesn't...
  9. Windows 10 rebooting after waking from sleep with WOL magic packet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 rebooting after waking from sleep with WOL magic packet: Hi there I've been looking around various places on the internet to try and find a solution to this problem but none have presented one yet so I thought I'd try here to see if anyone has encountered a similar one. For years I have been using sleep mode in Windows 10 and...
  10. Unable to wake computer from sleep mode (HP)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to wake computer from sleep mode (HP): Unable to wake the computer from sleep mode without shutting it down and restarting it. I have done the standard troubleshooting, tweaking of settings. Everything says that I should be able to: open the lid to my laptop, press a keyboard key or the power button to wake it...