Windows 10: Mcafee App

Discus and support Mcafee App in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought my HP laptop last July and it came with mcafee on it. I've uninstalled it bc I don't use it, but an install window pops up all the time saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wendy070418, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Mcafee App

I bought my HP laptop last July and it came with mcafee on it. I've uninstalled it bc I don't use it, but an install window pops up all the time saying it may take up to 20 minutes to install the app. How do I make it stop? Thanks in advance!

:)

Wendy070418, Jan 20, 2020

2. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
  4. Mcafee App

win 10 will not allow me to open McAfee

Hi Norbert,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to un-install/re-install McAfee and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel

• Click on Programs and features, right click on the
      McAfee and select uninstall it.

• Now install it again.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Mcafee App

1. Mcafee App - Similar Threads - Mcafee App

2. after latest windows 11 update, PC app store results in annoying Mcafee pop ups all the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after latest windows 11 update, PC app store results in annoying Mcafee pop ups all the...: PC app store results in annoying Mcafee pop ups all the time, like to delete pc app store but not able to delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-latest-windows-11-update-pc-app-store/15cda26a-8b1b-4fd8-bc8d-7e5b182cbeab
  3. after latest windows 11 update, PC app store results in annoying Mcafee pop ups all the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after latest windows 11 update, PC app store results in annoying Mcafee pop ups all the...: PC app store results in annoying Mcafee pop ups all the time, like to delete pc app store but not able to delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-latest-windows-11-update-pc-app-store/15cda26a-8b1b-4fd8-bc8d-7e5b182cbeab
  4. how do i stop the pc app store from advertising a mcafee antivirus every 10 or 20 minutes ?...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i stop the pc app store from advertising a mcafee antivirus every 10 or 20 minutes ?...: how do i stop the pc app store from advertising a mcafee antivirus every 10 or 20 minutes on my asus windows 11 laptop** Moved from Surface to Windows ** Surface / Surface Laptop / Surface Laptop SE / Display and screen...
  5. How do you uninstall the McAfee Security Scan Plus app? I have tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you uninstall the McAfee Security Scan Plus app? I have tried everything.: I had two McAfee apps on my list of Installed Apps and I was able to uninstall one of them but not the McAfee Security Scan Plus app. When I click on Uninstall for the McAfee app, I get a pop-up that will not open all the way. I think it is telling me what I will be losing if...
  6. How do you uninstall the McAfee Security Scan Plus app? I have tried everything.

How do you uninstall the McAfee Security Scan Plus app? I have tried everything.: I had two McAfee apps on my list of Installed Apps and I was able to uninstall one of them but not the McAfee Security Scan Plus app. When I click on Uninstall for the McAfee app, I get a pop-up that will not open all the way. I think it is telling me what I will be losing if...
  7. Why does Windows keep disabling the McAfee app with every update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows keep disabling the McAfee app with every update?: I have Windows 10 Home on my laptop and Windows 10 Professional on my desktop. On my laptop with Windows 10 Home, every single time Windows installs an update, the McAfee app becomes unresponsive and then has to be completely uninstalled and reinstalled. This only happens...
  8. Why does Windows keep disabling the McAfee app with every update?

Why does Windows keep disabling the McAfee app with every update?: I have Windows 10 Home on my laptop and Windows 10 Professional on my desktop. On my laptop with Windows 10 Home, every single time Windows installs an update, the McAfee app becomes unresponsive and then has to be completely uninstalled and reinstalled. This only happens...
  9. Why does Windows keep disabling the McAfee app with every update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Why do Windows Updates Always Disable McAfee Security App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why do Windows Updates Always Disable McAfee Security App: Every Windows update each month completely disables my McAfee security applications, necessitating a tedious uninstall/reinstall process to re-establish McAfee. Why does this keep happening?...