Windows 10: McAfee bots

Discus and support McAfee bots in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I reinstalled Win 10 and ever since I keep getting McAfee pop ups. I tried resetting my browser and ran the McAfee removal tool. Any ideas? Thanks 160531 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by shoobee, Jul 13, 2020.

1. shoobee Win User

McAfee bots

I reinstalled Win 10 and ever since I keep getting McAfee pop ups.
    I tried resetting my browser and ran the McAfee removal tool. Any ideas?
    Thanks

:)

shoobee, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Bot Framework July 2016 Update

Source: Microsoft Bot Framework July Update - Cards, and New Skype, Slack, and Facebook Bot Features | Blog | Bot Framework

See also: Skype Bot developer update: cards, groups and more - Skype Blogs

Brink, Jul 13, 2020
  3. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

McAfee bots

WhAt does bot. On bot. Mean. Anyway?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Based on the description, I am assuming that you want to create bots. However, for better clarity, please let us know:

• When you say, “bot. On bot” are you referring to creating a bot?

If you want to create and deploy a bot, you may want to refer the article on

Tutorial: Create and deploy a basic bot

For additional information, see
    Bot Framework Frequently Asked Questions
    and

How bots work

If you have a Microsoft Azure account, you can contact the
    Azure support team
    as well.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

McAfee bots

1. McAfee bots - Similar Threads - McAfee bots

2. Problem replacing McAfee with Widows Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem replacing McAfee with Widows Defender: I'e used McAfee antivirus for many years. Currently I'm using the Total Protection version in Windows 11, but it has the annoying habit of popping up unwanted ads for McAfee products that I don't want with no way to shut them off, so I want to replace it with Windows...
  3. Problem replacing McAfee with Widows Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem replacing McAfee with Widows Defender: I'e used McAfee antivirus for many years. Currently I'm using the Total Protection version in Windows 11, but it has the annoying habit of popping up unwanted ads for McAfee products that I don't want with no way to shut them off, so I want to replace it with Windows...
  4. which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg: Do I need ALL of the above mentioned and if not which is the best combination* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-of-the-following-is-needed-windows-defender/39790248-1b8e-4856-aaa8-88919bcb2bbf
  5. which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg

which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg: Do I need ALL of the above mentioned and if not which is the best combination* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-of-the-following-is-needed-windows-defender/39790248-1b8e-4856-aaa8-88919bcb2bbf
  6. Добрый день! Удалил приложение Mcafee, после пуск исчез, папки не открываются, выдает...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Добрый день! Удалил приложение Mcafee, после пуск исчез, папки не открываются, выдает...: Добрый день! Удалил приложение Mcafee, после пуск исчез, папки не открываются, выдает ошибку asus\armourydevice\dll\swagent\armouryswagent.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%B9/c6d2d3c9-d458-49b5-98c9-6648ac259fb4
  7. Добрый день! Удалил приложение Mcafee, после пуск исчез, папки не открываются, выдает...

Добрый день! Удалил приложение Mcafee, после пуск исчез, папки не открываются, выдает...: Добрый день! Удалил приложение Mcafee, после пуск исчез, папки не открываются, выдает ошибку asus\armourydevice\dll\swagent\armouryswagent.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%B9/c6d2d3c9-d458-49b5-98c9-6648ac259fb4
  8. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do: I am using an old HP laptop running Windows 10. I have searched and tried everything I’ve found, I cannot get McAfee off my computer. It’s constantly running, taking up memory and disk space, and ending the task in task manager does nothing. My computer is already using...
  9. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do: I am using an old HP laptop running Windows 10. I have searched and tried everything I’ve found, I cannot get McAfee off my computer. It’s constantly running, taking up memory and disk space, and ending the task in task manager does nothing. My computer is already using...
  10. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Customization