Windows 10: McAfee Scan

Discus and support McAfee Scan in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After this scan an error message appears "setup.exe not detected. How can I solve this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobinTruman, Feb 1, 2019.

1. McAfee Scan

After this scan an error message appears "setup.exe not detected. How can I solve this?

:)

RobinTruman, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

McAfee Scan

1. McAfee Scan - Similar Threads - McAfee Scan

2. Add McAfee products to the list of security products that don't play well with latest...

in Windows 10 News
    Add McAfee products to the list of security products that don't play well with latest...: When Microsoft released the monthly cumulative updates for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Server products, no one could imagine what a nightmare these patches would become for many system administrators. Microsoft acknowledged two days later that something was not alright, and...
  3. McAfee vs Windows Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    McAfee vs Windows Security: With my Windows7 PC, I ran Microsoft Security Essentials only, for the past few years. It kept my machine clean when before switching to i exclusively, Mcafee did not. Now that I've moved to a new Dell with Windows 10. Dell recommends and preinstall Mcafee. Is it...
  4. How do I uninstall McAfee "LiveSafe" off my Win10 Dell Laptop. Note: I HAVE ALREADY TRIED...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I uninstall McAfee "LiveSafe" off my Win10 Dell Laptop. Note: I HAVE ALREADY TRIED...: I know how to access Programs and Features, I know how to get to the old Uninstall via Control Panel, but NOTHING is working to get rid of this POS software that I didn't want in the first place. It still pops up with giant ads covering 25% of my screen numerous times a day....
  5. McAfee pre-installed on my Dell laptop is a problem.

McAfee pre-installed on my Dell laptop is a problem.: Unfortunately that is all the infomation I am given. IDoesn't say what the app is. Doesn't say where it came from. Doesn't have an option to even ask. There are two options. I can block the mystery app or not. Blocking an app has caused bigger problems than letting it...
  6. Need to uninstall & repair McAfee to install AVG both grayed out !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to uninstall & repair McAfee to install AVG both grayed out !: Need to uninstall & repair McAfee to install AVG both grayed out ! Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-uninstall-repair-mcafee-to-install-avg/93ded39b-2953-4b83-9937-4059aade9b7d
  7. POP-UP MESSAGES/ADS/NUISANCE FROM MCAFEE

POP-UP MESSAGES/ADS/NUISANCE FROM MCAFEE: I have recently emailed Microsoft regarding pop-up messages (thinking that it is Microsoft's problem and not mine that the above subject is still happening each and every time that I go onto my computer). The ads were small but are now blocking at least a quarter of my...
  8. Mcafee technician has said I have a Windows Profile Issue and need to create a new profile-...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mcafee technician has said I have a Windows Profile Issue and need to create a new profile-...: Mcafee technician has said I have a Windows Profile Issue and need to create a new profile- what the https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mcafee-technician-has-said-i-have-a-windows/223af12d-ee2f-455f-98b5-bf98eaca9877
  9. How to remove McAfee LiveSafe

How to remove McAfee LiveSafe: My computer came with a one month free trial of McAfee LiveSafe which has now expired and I have tried to delete it but with no luck. I now cant restore my Firewall settings back to Windows security so am being told that my computer is at risk. How can I fix this? Julie...
  10. I Cannot Turn on McAfee Real time Scanning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Cannot Turn on McAfee Real time Scanning: I cannot Turn ON McAfee Real Time Scanning.......I paid for it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/i-cannot-turn-on-mcafee-real-time-scanning/58255216-53ef-492f-8a2a-cb4354b62d0f