Windows 10: McAfee Scan

Discus and support McAfee Scan in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After this scan an error message appears "setup.exe not detected. How can I solve this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobinTruman, Feb 1, 2019.

1. McAfee Scan

After this scan an error message appears "setup.exe not detected. How can I solve this?

:)

RobinTruman, Feb 1, 2019

2. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Oct 10, 2019
  4. McAfee Scan

McAfee Virus Scan Mobile Program

Does anyone know if Windows Mobile supports this anymore? I got two issues here.

1) I'm having a real headache trying to get this problem taken care of. I've tried to update the programs virus listing. But I've been getting this error everytime: "A problem has occured with VSMserver.exe." Then it ask me to send in the report (yea sureee).
    I've called AT&T, who passed me to motorola, who suggested I talk to McAfee themselves (since it's "their" program). I got close to getting help from McAfee but they kept asking for some key code or something.

2)Is has a REAL annoying habit of asking to scan and update when ever it pleases. I could be in the middle of a text and "bling" one of the two will come up. How can I changed this?

So after all that, should I ditch McAfee off the mobi and find another mobile virus scanner??

Shadowstarz, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

McAfee Scan

1. McAfee Scan - Similar Threads - McAfee Scan

2. Error message when you install mcafee virus scan Enterprise : "The upgrade patch cannot be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message when you install mcafee virus scan Enterprise : "The upgrade patch cannot be...: Error message when you install McAfee virus scan Enterprise : "The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-you-install-mcafee-virus-scan/6b83a4ee-a429-4063-b341-879c6d7e0c3e
  3. Error message when you install mcafee virus scan Enterprise : "The upgrade patch cannot be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message when you install mcafee virus scan Enterprise : "The upgrade patch cannot be...: Error message when you install McAfee virus scan Enterprise : "The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-you-install-mcafee-virus-scan/6b83a4ee-a429-4063-b341-879c6d7e0c3e
  4. Error message when you install mcafee virus scan Enterprise : "The upgrade patch cannot be...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I uninstall McAfee Security Scan Plus from Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall McAfee Security Scan Plus from Windows 10 PC?: HELP! I did not know I was installing McAfee Security Scan Plus when I installed "free" Acrobat Reader! I have tried everything to uninstall and remove it! I already have antivirus software and this slows the computer down. How do I get rid of it?...
  6. How do I uninstall McAfee Security Scan Plus from Windows 10 PC?

How do I uninstall McAfee Security Scan Plus from Windows 10 PC?: HELP! I did not know I was installing McAfee Security Scan Plus when I installed "free" Acrobat Reader! I have tried everything to uninstall and remove it! I already have antivirus software and this slows the computer down. How do I get rid of it?...
  7. How do I uninstall McAfee Security Scan Plus from Windows 10 PC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. How do you uninstall the McAfee Security Scan Plus app? I have tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you uninstall the McAfee Security Scan Plus app? I have tried everything.: I had two McAfee apps on my list of Installed Apps and I was able to uninstall one of them but not the McAfee Security Scan Plus app. When I click on Uninstall for the McAfee app, I get a pop-up that will not open all the way. I think it is telling me what I will be losing if...
  9. How do you uninstall the McAfee Security Scan Plus app? I have tried everything.

How do you uninstall the McAfee Security Scan Plus app? I have tried everything.: I had two McAfee apps on my list of Installed Apps and I was able to uninstall one of them but not the McAfee Security Scan Plus app. When I click on Uninstall for the McAfee app, I get a pop-up that will not open all the way. I think it is telling me what I will be losing if...
  10. Can't uninstall McAfee Security Scan plus on Windows 10 through the usual method. It is...

Can't uninstall McAfee Security Scan plus on Windows 10 through the usual method. It is...: Can't uninstall McAfee Security Scan Plus on Windows 10 using the normal uninstall through control panel, Item is greyed out and unresponsive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-mcafee-security-scan-plus-on/81100721-7519-4df7-8aa8-c1e817b6fd4d