Windows 10: McAfee Security payment thru PC Solution

Discus and support McAfee Security payment thru PC Solution in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Received email from PAYMENT CONFIRMATION advising account debited for Auto Renewable McAfee Security on 8/16/21. Cannot confirm. Has all the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by chc1029#21, Aug 17, 2021.

1. McAfee Security payment thru PC Solution

Received email from PAYMENT CONFIRMATION advising account debited for Auto Renewable McAfee Security on 8/16/21. Cannot confirm. Has all the characteristics of a scam. Second email received in 45 days. Ignored the first, no charges made to any account. Should I do anything other than ignore?

:)

chc1029#21, Aug 17, 2021

2. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Aug 17, 2021
  3. QNAP Releases McAfee Antivirus for Turbo NAS

Step right up, folks! Yes, now your QNAP Turbo NAS can feel as sluggish as your desktop PC with a new McAfee AntiVirus subscription. And let's not forget that false sense of security when malware walks right past McAfee AV without even a squawk.
    *Roll :roll:

Static~Charge, Aug 17, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

McAfee Security payment thru PC Solution

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

McAfee Security payment thru PC Solution

1. McAfee Security payment thru PC Solution - Similar Threads - McAfee Security payment

2. McAfee security pop-up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee security pop-up.: I have a MS Surface Pro 3. I get a McAfee pop-up throughout every day telling me my computer is unprotected. What do I need to do, or how can I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mcafee-security-pop-up/2182bd3b-40c2-4651-af32-dcd92c82b992
  3. McAfee Security Center notification

McAfee Security Center notification: Split from this thread.This is the one I'm getting, and it's very annoying. I don't HAVE mcAfee. I've run virus scans and they find nothing. I click on the x to close the notice and instead find my browser redirected to a payment window. Which I immediately close. I've...
  4. Payment security of microsoft account on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Payment security of microsoft account on pc: Hello fellas! I've come across a problem. My friend is using a PC to game. I'm using a Xbox to game. I have certain games that he likes to play so I've added my Microsoft / Xbox account to his PCs Microsoft store. He can now download my games to his PC and update them, when...
  5. Trial version of McAfee security software.

Trial version of McAfee security software.: Hello there. My new Windows 10 system arrived with a trial version of McAfee security software installed. I do not wish to continue with this. How do I safely remove it but ensure that Windows Security software is fully activated?...
  6. McAfee Security Centre PopUps

McAfee Security Centre PopUps: I uninstalled McAfee but I still get Pop Ups ALL THE TIME!! When I go to settings to view firewall settings, it is still there BUT the programme and app are no longer on the computer. How do I stop the pop-ups if I cannot access the programme? Please don't tell me I have to...
  7. McAfee vs Windows Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    McAfee vs Windows Security: With my Windows7 PC, I ran Microsoft Security Essentials only, for the past few years. It kept my machine clean when before switching to i exclusively, Mcafee did not. Now that I've moved to a new Dell with Windows 10. Dell recommends and preinstall Mcafee. Is it...
  8. McAfee was installed on this PC

McAfee was installed on this PC: McAfee was installed on this PC when I bought it. Should I remove it and depend only on Windows virus scan and firewall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mcafee-was-installed-on-this-pc/8af121da-e77f-462e-86ee-d8b8f4ef3a4d"
  9. McAfee security

McAfee security: Can someone please provide me with the tool to erase all of McAfee security again,as I have lost it. 33398
  10. Mcafee Live safe Internet security

Mcafee Live safe Internet security: Hi. I have just bought a new HP Desktop computer with Windows 10. Home 64bit preload on it on 8/14/2015. It came with Mcafee Live safe Internet security that will expire on 9/13/2015 I would like to get some opinions on this his do I let it expire and start using windows...