Windows 10: Mcafee technician has said I have a Windows Profile Issue and need to create a new profile-...

Discus and support Mcafee technician has said I have a Windows Profile Issue and need to create a new profile-... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Mcafee technician has said I have a Windows Profile Issue and need to create a new profile- what the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MatthewLuscombe, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Mcafee technician has said I have a Windows Profile Issue and need to create a new profile-...

Mcafee technician has said I have a Windows Profile Issue and need to create a new profile- what the

:)

MatthewLuscombe, Apr 2, 2019

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Jayfo24 Win User
    Create New Profile

Hi,

What are the best steps to re-creating a Windows 10 profile?

Thanks,

John

Jayfo24, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Mcafee technician has said I have a Windows Profile Issue and need to create a new profile-...

I can't create a New User Profile that is Not Corrupt! Please Help!

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in creating the new user profile on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to enable the built-in administrator account, log-in with the admin account to create a new user profile and check if you are able to check. This will let us know if the issue persists with user account or the operating system.

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in admin account.

Enable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
    • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
      Command Prompt
    • Type the following command and hit Enter:
    • net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)
    4. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.  

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done. 

Step 2: Refer to the articles to create a test user account/ Microsoft account respectively.

For Local account: Create a local user account in Windows 10

For Microsoft account: Help with Microsoft account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of creating new user profile for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Mcafee technician has said I have a Windows Profile Issue and need to create a new profile-...

1. Mcafee technician has said I have a Windows Profile Issue and need to create a new profile-... - Similar Threads - Mcafee technician has

2. Can I use the same email as a corrupted profile when creating a new profile?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I use the same email as a corrupted profile when creating a new profile?: I want to migrate to a new profile, but I'm not sure if I can use the same email for the setup process. The password can probably stay the same, but can the email? I think the Microsoft account and profiles might be separate, but I'm not sure.Thank you!...
  3. Can I use the same email as a corrupted profile when creating a new profile?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use the same email as a corrupted profile when creating a new profile?: I want to migrate to a new profile, but I'm not sure if I can use the same email for the setup process. The password can probably stay the same, but can the email? I think the Microsoft account and profiles might be separate, but I'm not sure.Thank you!...
  4. Can I use the same email as a corrupted profile when creating a new profile?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Profile possibly corrupt - Create New Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile possibly corrupt - Create New Profile: The original issue - O365 web based Outlook. When attaching a file the file attachment doesn't complete before stalling and disappearing. These are small PDF, text files. No limits are being reached. Mailbox is at 27% full.Windows 10 ProIt is suspected that the profile is...
  6. Profile possibly corrupt - Create New Profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Profile possibly corrupt - Create New Profile: The original issue - O365 web based Outlook. When attaching a file the file attachment doesn't complete before stalling and disappearing. These are small PDF, text files. No limits are being reached. Mailbox is at 27% full.Windows 10 ProIt is suspected that the profile is...
  7. Profile possibly corrupt - Create New Profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. New user profile issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New user profile issue: In my work we have a 1 desktop/laptop, that are connected to a domain, per user. In some cases someone has to sign on to another users PC. This is when the issue arises. As soon as another user logs on to the PC the windows search does not work, when you search for anything...
  9. Create a Network Profile for a new device in Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Create a Network Profile for a new device in Windows: I had a My Book external drive on my system and I moved. When I went to connect everything in my new location my Windows decided it no longer recognized the device and cannot find a Network Profile for it. How do I create a new profile in Windows for my external hard drive?...
  10. User Service Profile Cannot be Loaded-New profile created

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User Service Profile Cannot be Loaded-New profile created: My child is not able to login to his account, received the User Service profile cannot be loaded message. I have performed disk cleanup, restarted laptop numerous, ran in safety mode several times still received same result. Created a brand new profile for my child, restarted...