Windows 10: McAfee unable to unistall

Discus and support McAfee unable to unistall in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Something that is really frustrating me is that I cannot delete McAfee from my computer. When I try to uninstall it says to refresh the web... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RicardoMorais7, Apr 15, 2021.

1. McAfee unable to unistall

Hello,

Something that is really frustrating me is that I cannot delete McAfee from my computer. When I try to uninstall it says to refresh the web page, wich doesnt make sence. Then, I decided to open the McAfee folder and delete the files by myself, it said I needed "Administrators" permission wich is what I had, wich is also strange.

Is there anyway I can remove this useless McAfee app?

:)

RicardoMorais7, Apr 15, 2021

2. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Unable to uninstall McAfee

Have you tried the Mcafee uninstall/clean up tool?

Download and run the MCPR tool:
    • Download the MCPR tool from http://us.mcafee.com/apps/supporttools/mcpr/mcpr.asp and save it to a temporary folder on your computer.

NOTE: Because the MCPR tool is updated periodically, always download a new copy before each use to ensure that it can recognize and fully remove newer McAfee products.

• Browse to the folder where you saved the file and double-click MCPR.exe.
    • If you see a User Account Control dialog box, click Yes.
    • At the McAfee Software Removal screen, click Next.
    • At the End User License Agreement (EULA) dialog box, click Next to accept the agreement.
    • When prompted, type the Captcha information exactly as seen (it is case-sensitive) and then click Next. (This step minimizes accidental executions of MCPR.)
    • If you have Family Protection installed, follow steps a and b below. Otherwise, continue to step 8.
      • Type your Family Protection Administrator name and Password, then click Next.
      • If authentication fails, follow the on-screen instructions to obtain an uninstall code.
    • When you see the CleanUp Successful message, restart your computer to completely remove your McAfee product.

Time Lady, Apr 15, 2021
  4. McAfee unable to unistall

I have a problem. I have uninstalled McAfee however McAfee Webadvisor refuses to be unistalled. Please advise. Thanks.

I have a problem. I have uninstalled McAfee however McAfee Webadvisor refuses to be unistalled. Please advise. Thanks.

AlfredMangion, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

McAfee unable to unistall

1. McAfee unable to unistall - Similar Threads - McAfee unable unistall

2. Mcafee Safe connect wont allow me to unistall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mcafee Safe connect wont allow me to unistall: McAfee Safe Connect was accidentally installed with Adobe Reader. However it keeps popping up and does not even show up under installed apps. I found the file location but even right click "uninstall" does nothing. Thank you!...
  3. Mcafee Safe connect wont allow me to unistall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mcafee Safe connect wont allow me to unistall: McAfee Safe Connect was accidentally installed with Adobe Reader. However it keeps popping up and does not even show up under installed apps. I found the file location but even right click "uninstall" does nothing. Thank you!...
  4. unistall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unistall: HiI uninstalled this program why do i keep getting this notification?thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unistall/c6295b75-abf1-4e51-baa4-3a5de49b3164
  5. Unable to unload McAfee

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to unload McAfee: Unfortunately despite advice given by 2 contributors here I'm still unable to completely unload McAfee from my computer. I'm probably to blame as I only gave part of the problem. Full description is as follows:1. McAfee was installed on my machine as part of a bundled package...
  6. unable to unistall or install my discord application

unable to unistall or install my discord application: Today my discord app suddenly stopped working, i was unable to open the app despite it running no matter what. I tried uninstalling the app only to be told it cannot be found and received an error when trying to install it. Have no idea what to do...
  7. Unable to unistall Eset security

Unable to unistall Eset security: I had some issues with Eset security software, so I decided to reinstall it. The problem occured when I tried to unistall it. I followed steps as per instructions from Eset. I downloaded their uninstall tool, restarted to safe mode and I tried to run it. But it failed....
  8. unable to install McAfee Antivirus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to install McAfee Antivirus: I bought HP HP Notebook - 14s-df0004tu, it comes 1yr free McAfee Antivirus Internet security. but when I install I got following error msg " Secure by design To keep you safer, only verified apps from the Microsoft Store can be installed on this PC " whether I able to...
  9. Mcafee Safe connect wont allow me to unistall

Mcafee Safe connect wont allow me to unistall: irus when I downloaded Adobe. I know, im a dumba**. is there away to override the app blocking from uninstalling. ive tried the Command Prompt 2...
  10. Unable to run a program(McAfee)

Unable to run a program(McAfee): Recently, I've installed McAfee in my computer but it was unable to run and therefore I contacted their technician to fix this. After troubleshoting my computer and couple times of reinstalling McAfee, the issue still exists. The technician said it was due to the OS issue...