Windows 10: McAfee vs BullGuard

Discus and support McAfee vs BullGuard in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just bought new laptop windows10. McAfee trial is installed but in package was BullGuard flyer - can I install this in addition or will the two... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ANNECJE, Jan 14, 2020.

1. ANNECJE Win User

McAfee vs BullGuard

I just bought new laptop windows10. McAfee trial is installed but in package was BullGuard flyer - can I install this in addition or will the two interfere?

:)

ANNECJE, Jan 14, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

BSOD uninstalling bullguard protection

Please disable driver verifier
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Enter "verifier/reset" (without quotes)

How are you trying to uninstall Bullguard?

3. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Jan 14, 2020
  4. McAfee vs BullGuard

BSOD uninstalling bullguard protection

what do i do after this

mrliverbird80, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

McAfee vs BullGuard

1. McAfee vs BullGuard - Similar Threads - McAfee BullGuard

2. McAfee Detected Virus Attack

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee Detected Virus Attack: ATTACK???? what should I do??? McAfee caught it and quarantined it BUT...…. [ATTACH] [Original Title: Virus ATTACK] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mcafee-detected-virus-attack/9f6a5402-2b4e-47d4-8b42-bc2066c90ed6
  3. McAfee and Norton Expired? Not Installed

McAfee and Norton Expired? Not Installed: Hey all, my wife started getting two error messages last night. McAfee and Norton say that they are both expired and need to be renewed. She does not have either one of those programs installed. Strictly MS antivirus and Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes and AV show her system...
  4. Mcafee App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mcafee App: I bought my HP laptop last July and it came with mcafee on it. I've uninstalled it bc I don't use it, but an install window pops up all the time saying it may take up to 20 minutes to install the app. How do I make it stop? Thanks in advance!...
  5. If the computer comes with built in security, do I need to install Norton or McAfee on a...

If the computer comes with built in security, do I need to install Norton or McAfee on a...: My new inspiron says it comes with all the software security i need, but it also came with a free trial of McAffee. Do i need McAffe or Norton to keep the computer more protected...
  6. Error: McAfee Security as a Service Endpoint Protection needs to be uninstalled while...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error: McAfee Security as a Service Endpoint Protection needs to be uninstalled while...: I'm running the program to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10. It says I need to uninstall "Mcafee Security as a Service Endpoint Protection". I used the MCPR Mcafee uninstall tool and restarted. I still get the error message. Mcafee is not listed in my Programs list...
  7. windows 7 to 10 upgrade but Mcafee error stops process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 7 to 10 upgrade but Mcafee error stops process: I'm running the program to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10. It says I need to uninstall "Mcafee Security as a Service Endpoint Protection". I used the MCPR Mcafee uninstall tool and restarted. I still get the error message. Mcafee is not listed in my Programs list...
  8. Removing McAfee & using Windows Defender instead

Removing McAfee & using Windows Defender instead: I'm currently using McAfee for firewall & virus protection that came with my new computer free for 1 year. But I'd like to remove it right now and start using Windows Defender for virus & FW. Please give me the procedure for doing this. I planned to use Revo Uninstaller...
  9. Windows 10: Uninstalled McAfee AntiVirus but Defender Antivirus will not turn on

Windows 10: Uninstalled McAfee AntiVirus but Defender Antivirus will not turn on: After uninstalling McAfee, Windows Defender would not turn on. I've tried to restart the service but get the following error: Error 577: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is...
  10. How to stop mcAfee notifications

How to stop mcAfee notifications: I have McAfee installed. But I get these notifications. Now I have one asking me for "Time for one quick question" And it wants me to rate it. It is a large box in the bottom right corner which takes up space and covers any work or browsers open. I do not want to answer...