Windows 10: McAfee vs BullGuard

Discus and support McAfee vs BullGuard in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just bought new laptop windows10. McAfee trial is installed but in package was BullGuard flyer - can I install this in addition or will the two... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ANNECJE, Jan 14, 2020 at 8:07 AM.

1. ANNECJE Win User

McAfee vs BullGuard

I just bought new laptop windows10. McAfee trial is installed but in package was BullGuard flyer - can I install this in addition or will the two interfere?

:)

2. axe0 Win User

BSOD uninstalling bullguard protection

Please disable driver verifier
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Enter "verifier/reset" (without quotes)

How are you trying to uninstall Bullguard?

3. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Jan 14, 2020 at 8:13 AM
  4. McAfee vs BullGuard

BSOD uninstalling bullguard protection

what do i do after this

mrliverbird80, Jan 14, 2020 at 8:13 AM
Thema:

McAfee vs BullGuard

1. McAfee vs BullGuard - Similar Threads - McAfee BullGuard

2. If the computer comes with built in security, do I need to install Norton or McAfee on a...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    If the computer comes with built in security, do I need to install Norton or McAfee on a...: My new inspiron says it comes with all the software security i need, but it also came with a free trial of McAffee. Do i need McAffe or Norton to keep the computer more protected...
  3. Error: McAfee Security as a Service Endpoint Protection needs to be uninstalled while...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error: McAfee Security as a Service Endpoint Protection needs to be uninstalled while...: I'm running the program to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10. It says I need to uninstall "Mcafee Security as a Service Endpoint Protection". I used the MCPR Mcafee uninstall tool and restarted. I still get the error message. Mcafee is not listed in my Programs list...
  4. windows 7 to 10 upgrade but Mcafee error stops process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 7 to 10 upgrade but Mcafee error stops process: I'm running the program to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10. It says I need to uninstall "Mcafee Security as a Service Endpoint Protection". I used the MCPR Mcafee uninstall tool and restarted. I still get the error message. Mcafee is not listed in my Programs list...
  5. Removing McAfee & using Windows Defender instead

Removing McAfee & using Windows Defender instead: I'm currently using McAfee for firewall & virus protection that came with my new computer free for 1 year. But I'd like to remove it right now and start using Windows Defender for virus & FW. Please give me the procedure for doing this. I planned to use Revo Uninstaller...
  6. Windows 10: Uninstalled McAfee AntiVirus but Defender Antivirus will not turn on

Windows 10: Uninstalled McAfee AntiVirus but Defender Antivirus will not turn on: After uninstalling McAfee, Windows Defender would not turn on. I've tried to restart the service but get the following error: Error 577: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is...
  7. How to stop mcAfee notifications

How to stop mcAfee notifications: I have McAfee installed. But I get these notifications. Now I have one asking me for "Time for one quick question" And it wants me to rate it. It is a large box in the bottom right corner which takes up space and covers any work or browsers open. I do not want to answer...
  8. Windows Defender Prevents Installing McAfee

Windows Defender Prevents Installing McAfee: refuses to allow access for mcafee [Original Title: defender] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-prevents-installing-mcafee/44da1e3d-c46c-4d0f-a159-4c0590d53777
  9. My McAfee security scan will not complete due to C:\Windows\System32?

My McAfee security scan will not complete due to C:\Windows\System32?: My McAfee security scan will not complete due to C:\Windows\System32? I believe part of it lost during Windows 10 upload or update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mcafee-security-scan-will-not-complete-due-to/8b3abe82-d8c0-4c45-bcd7-c8d2e4a00c0d"
  10. When I try to uninstall Mcafee, I get a blank pop-up screen. Can't even end/stop...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I try to uninstall Mcafee, I get a blank pop-up screen. Can't even end/stop...: I am really frustrated. I even tried using Revo Uninstaller. Whenever I try to uninstall the free trial program of Macafee "McAfee Security", the program that should pop up, the mcafee uninstaller, shows up as blank/white. I've tried restarting my computer. I also can't even...