Windows 10: McAfee vs Windows Security

Discus and support McAfee vs Windows Security in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; With my Windows7 PC, I ran Microsoft Security Essentials only, for the past few years. It kept my machine clean when before switching to i exclusively,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jacsdad, Apr 12, 2019.

1. jacsdad Win User

McAfee vs Windows Security

With my Windows7 PC, I ran Microsoft Security Essentials only, for the past few years. It kept my machine clean when before switching to i exclusively, Mcafee did not.

Now that I've moved to a new Dell with Windows 10. Dell recommends and preinstall Mcafee. Is it necessary to run a 2nd party Antivirus alongside Windows Security?

Thanks ahead of time...

:)

jacsdad, Apr 12, 2019

2. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Apr 12, 2019
  3. torre Win User
    torre, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Pash Win User

Thema:

1. McAfee vs Windows Security - Similar Threads - McAfee Security

2. How do I uninstall McAfee Security Scan Plus from Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall McAfee Security Scan Plus from Windows 10 PC?: HELP! I did not know I was installing McAfee Security Scan Plus when I installed "free" Acrobat Reader! I have tried everything to uninstall and remove it! I already have antivirus software and this slows the computer down. How do I get rid of it?...
  3. How do I uninstall McAfee Security Scan Plus from Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall McAfee Security Scan Plus from Windows 10 PC?: HELP! I did not know I was installing McAfee Security Scan Plus when I installed "free" Acrobat Reader! I have tried everything to uninstall and remove it! I already have antivirus software and this slows the computer down. How do I get rid of it?...
  4. How do I uninstall McAfee Security Scan Plus from Windows 10 PC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How do you uninstall the McAfee Security Scan Plus app? I have tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you uninstall the McAfee Security Scan Plus app? I have tried everything.: I had two McAfee apps on my list of Installed Apps and I was able to uninstall one of them but not the McAfee Security Scan Plus app. When I click on Uninstall for the McAfee app, I get a pop-up that will not open all the way. I think it is telling me what I will be losing if...
  6. How do you uninstall the McAfee Security Scan Plus app? I have tried everything.

How do you uninstall the McAfee Security Scan Plus app? I have tried everything.: I had two McAfee apps on my list of Installed Apps and I was able to uninstall one of them but not the McAfee Security Scan Plus app. When I click on Uninstall for the McAfee app, I get a pop-up that will not open all the way. I think it is telling me what I will be losing if...
  7. Why do Windows Updates Always Disable McAfee Security App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why do Windows Updates Always Disable McAfee Security App: Every Windows update each month completely disables my McAfee security applications, necessitating a tedious uninstall/reinstall process to re-establish McAfee. Why does this keep happening?...
  8. Why do Windows Updates Always Disable McAfee Security App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do Windows Updates Always Disable McAfee Security App: Every Windows update each month completely disables my McAfee security applications, necessitating a tedious uninstall/reinstall process to re-establish McAfee. Why does this keep happening?...
  9. Why do Windows Updates Always Disable McAfee Security App

10. Why do Windows Updates Sabotage McAfee Security?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why do Windows Updates Sabotage McAfee Security?: Month after month, Windows 10 updates totally sabotage McAfee security and try to activate Windows Defender instead. This is unacceptable. How do I stop this from happening again?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mcafee vs windows security

2. macafee live safe vs microsoft windows 10 windows security

3. mcafee or windows security

4. mcAfee vs microsoft security on windows 10