Windows 10: McAfee Webadvisor won't allow any downloads.

Discus and support McAfee Webadvisor won't allow any downloads. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've had this problem for quite a while now. Every download fails due to "Virus scan failed". I have tried deleting my cache, updating to the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by elenafleming, Sep 15, 2021.

1. McAfee Webadvisor won't allow any downloads.

I've had this problem for quite a while now. Every download fails due to "Virus scan failed". I have tried deleting my cache, updating to the latest version of chrome, using a different browser, deleting all extensions as well as McAfee Webadvisor. I'm also running an up to date version of Windows 10. Nothing seems to work. Please help I have so much work for college :

:)

elenafleming, Sep 15, 2021

2. McAfee WebAdvisor not working with Internet Explorer?

McAfee WebAdvisor isn't monitoring my searches in IE on my new 64-bit PC (at least it's not flagging up sites as OK or iffy). It is flagging up searches I do with Google or Mozilla. Is anyone else having this problem?

This PC has closed down unexpectedly a few times. I did wonder if I'd hit the sleep button by mistake, but it did it again this AM and I'm sure that wasn't the cause. Is McAfee suspected of doing this?

AndrewBanks#keyboard, Sep 15, 2021
  3. McAffee Seems to be Blocking Attempts to Download Other Anti-Virus Programs!

I just tried this myself. Using Firefox with McAfee WebAdvisor and McAfee AntiVirus Plus. No issue downloading either AVG or Avast.

Red_Machine, Sep 15, 2021
  4. McAfee Webadvisor won't allow any downloads.

I have a problem. I have uninstalled McAfee however McAfee Webadvisor refuses to be unistalled. Please advise. Thanks.

I have a problem. I have uninstalled McAfee however McAfee Webadvisor refuses to be unistalled. Please advise. Thanks.

AlfredMangion, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

McAfee Webadvisor won't allow any downloads.

1. McAfee Webadvisor won't allow any downloads. - Similar Threads - McAfee Webadvisor won't

2. how do I uninstall webadvisor by mcAfee?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I uninstall webadvisor by mcAfee?: how do I uninstall webadvisor by mcAfee? I have tried seceral ways and nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-webadvisor-by-mcafee/1f4738b7-3af7-4a65-8203-449a49db1bb6
  3. how do I uninstall webadvisor by mcAfee?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I uninstall webadvisor by mcAfee?: how do I uninstall webadvisor by mcAfee? I have tried seceral ways and nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-webadvisor-by-mcafee/1f4738b7-3af7-4a65-8203-449a49db1bb6
  4. how do I uninstall webadvisor by mcAfee?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. mcafee webadvisor background task hogging CPU until 80-100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mcafee webadvisor background task hogging CPU until 80-100%: i don't know what causing this but this mcafee webadvisor take so much CPU every i startup my Laptop and need 1 hour to down again how to fix it? mcafee webadvisor takes 30%-50% CPU and the task manager show CPU usage 100% every startup but no apps use it just ho to 100%...
  6. mcafee webadvisor background task hogging CPU until 80-100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mcafee webadvisor background task hogging CPU until 80-100%: i don't know what causing this but this mcafee webadvisor take so much CPU every i startup my Laptop and need 1 hour to down again how to fix it? mcafee webadvisor takes 30%-50% CPU and the task manager show CPU usage 100% every startup but no apps use it just ho to 100%...
  7. mcafee webadvisor background task hogging CPU until 80-100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    mcafee webadvisor background task hogging CPU until 80-100%: i don't know what causing this but this mcafee webadvisor take so much CPU every i startup my Laptop and need 1 hour to down again how to fix it?...
  8. McAfee uninstall is impossible, the app won't allow me.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    McAfee uninstall is impossible, the app won't allow me.: I tried to uninstall it, a window pop up with the option "uninstall" in grey, can't click it... [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mcafee-uninstall-is-impossible-the-app-wont-allow/1e242668-b601-49ad-a60a-38e87965727b
  9. Movie app won't allow downloads.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Movie app won't allow downloads.: I have been trying to download my purchased movies through the Microsoft Movies app, and I continue to get the pending title. The downloads never start. I went through all of the suggestions I found on the forum and it still doesn't work. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. KB4457128 (OS Build 17134.285) update - affecting McAfee Webadvisor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4457128 (OS Build 17134.285) update - affecting McAfee Webadvisor: Following the KB4457128 (OS Build 17134.285) update over the weekend, my McAfee Webadvisor is not working thereafter on Firefox. I have contacted McAfee support and after running a couple of diagnostics, I was advised to refer this problem to Microsoft. I wonder if anyone...