Windows 10: McAfee

Discus and support McAfee in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't have McAfee, nor do I want. Norton can with Comcast and have had since 2009. Getting notifications that McAfee is out of date or subscription... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IrethaDeloney-Smith, Apr 8, 2020.

1. McAfee

I don't have McAfee, nor do I want. Norton can with Comcast and have had since 2009. Getting notifications that McAfee is out of date or subscription has expired. What do I do..

:)

IrethaDeloney-Smith, Apr 8, 2020

2. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Apr 8, 2020
  3. win 10 will not allow me to open McAfee

Hi Norbert,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to un-install/re-install McAfee and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel

• Click on Programs and features, right click on the
      McAfee and select uninstall it.

• Now install it again.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 8, 2020
  4. McAfee

QNAP Releases McAfee Antivirus for Turbo NAS

Step right up, folks! Yes, now your QNAP Turbo NAS can feel as sluggish as your desktop PC with a new McAfee AntiVirus subscription. And let's not forget that false sense of security when malware walks right past McAfee AV without even a squawk.
    *Roll :roll:

Static~Charge, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

McAfee

1. McAfee - Similar Threads - McAfee

2. Problem replacing McAfee with Widows Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem replacing McAfee with Widows Defender: I'e used McAfee antivirus for many years. Currently I'm using the Total Protection version in Windows 11, but it has the annoying habit of popping up unwanted ads for McAfee products that I don't want with no way to shut them off, so I want to replace it with Windows...
  3. Problem replacing McAfee with Widows Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem replacing McAfee with Widows Defender: I'e used McAfee antivirus for many years. Currently I'm using the Total Protection version in Windows 11, but it has the annoying habit of popping up unwanted ads for McAfee products that I don't want with no way to shut them off, so I want to replace it with Windows...
  4. which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg: Do I need ALL of the above mentioned and if not which is the best combination* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-of-the-following-is-needed-windows-defender/39790248-1b8e-4856-aaa8-88919bcb2bbf
  5. which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg

which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg: Do I need ALL of the above mentioned and if not which is the best combination* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-of-the-following-is-needed-windows-defender/39790248-1b8e-4856-aaa8-88919bcb2bbf
  6. Добрый день! Удалил приложение Mcafee, после пуск исчез, папки не открываются, выдает...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Добрый день! Удалил приложение Mcafee, после пуск исчез, папки не открываются, выдает...: Добрый день! Удалил приложение Mcafee, после пуск исчез, папки не открываются, выдает ошибку asus\armourydevice\dll\swagent\armouryswagent.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%B9/c6d2d3c9-d458-49b5-98c9-6648ac259fb4
  7. Добрый день! Удалил приложение Mcafee, после пуск исчез, папки не открываются, выдает...

Добрый день! Удалил приложение Mcafee, после пуск исчез, папки не открываются, выдает...: Добрый день! Удалил приложение Mcafee, после пуск исчез, папки не открываются, выдает ошибку asus\armourydevice\dll\swagent\armouryswagent.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%B9/c6d2d3c9-d458-49b5-98c9-6648ac259fb4
  8. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do: I am using an old HP laptop running Windows 10. I have searched and tried everything I’ve found, I cannot get McAfee off my computer. It’s constantly running, taking up memory and disk space, and ending the task in task manager does nothing. My computer is already using...
  9. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do: I am using an old HP laptop running Windows 10. I have searched and tried everything I’ve found, I cannot get McAfee off my computer. It’s constantly running, taking up memory and disk space, and ending the task in task manager does nothing. My computer is already using...
  10. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i use windows defender and mcafee

2. windows defender or mcafee livesafe