Windows 10: McAffee

Discus and support McAffee in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am constantly being bombarded with requests to rejoin MacAfee which I do NOT want to do, how do I stop this invasion?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John Meanwell, Jan 14, 2022.

1. McAffee

I am constantly being bombarded with requests to rejoin MacAfee which I do NOT want to do, how do I stop this invasion?

:)

John Meanwell, Jan 14, 2022

2. Windows Defender and McAffee

sadly not...I uninstalled the programme but there is a second item listed in programmes which seems to be an empty file, just a banner for McAffee LIvesafe asking me to update my subscription. When I try to uninstall that I get a pop up asking which file
    I want...but there is no option to highlight and nothing listed. I can't delete it through right click either. I've restarted twice and still have Defender saying I need to update Virus protection and Firewall through McAffee....

Wondering if I should install the McAffee uninstaller as someone suggested above??

IreneCollier, Jan 16, 2022
  3. computer hang & BSOD

3 dumps point to 3 different device drivers:

• One blames McAffee.
    • One Blames your NVIDIA Virtual Audio Driver
    • The last one says your Intel WiFi network adapter
    I suggest completely uninstalling McAffee and using
    built in defender in its place for some time.

The next step would be completely uninstalling and reinstalling both the above said drivers.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 16, 2022
  4. McAffee

McAffee x86inject.dll

McAffee tells me I am infected by x86inject.dll. Requesting McAffee to delete it has no action. Windows defender says I have no problems. How can I locate x86inject.dll and delete it?

peter_scaife, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

McAffee

1. McAffee - Similar Threads - McAffee

2. Windows Add/Remove will NOT allow me to Uninstall McAffee

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Add/Remove will NOT allow me to Uninstall McAffee: Windows Add/Remove will NOT allow me to Uninstall McAffee. The screen that pops up shows up like the below image. You can't scroll in it... or hit an "uninstall" button. When you click on it it bring you to their site....
  3. Windows Add/Remove will NOT allow me to Uninstall McAffee

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Add/Remove will NOT allow me to Uninstall McAffee: Windows Add/Remove will NOT allow me to Uninstall McAffee. The screen that pops up shows up like the below image. You can't scroll in it... or hit an "uninstall" button. When you click on it it bring you to their site....
  4. Windows Add/Remove will NOT allow me to Uninstall McAffee

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I keep getting a notification from McAffee to renew my subscription and that there is a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a notification from McAffee to renew my subscription and that there is a...: I ran scans with Total Defense that was already on my computer and it came up with no threats and Windows Security Center says I am protected an secured. Are the notifications legitimate?...
  6. I keep getting a notification from McAffee to renew my subscription and that there is a...

I keep getting a notification from McAffee to renew my subscription and that there is a...: I ran scans with Total Defense that was already on my computer and it came up with no threats and Windows Security Center says I am protected an secured. Are the notifications legitimate?...
  7. Mcaffee Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mcaffee Feature: Okay, yes, I know I should put this on the Mcaffee help forum...but. Okay, I have no excuse.Anyway, this feature is disabled never set it up, I suppose and it says that I need to have my attention directed to it, is this dangerous I physically can't interact with it?...
  8. Mcaffee Feature

Mcaffee Feature: Okay, yes, I know I should put this on the Mcaffee help forum...but. Okay, I have no excuse.Anyway, this feature is disabled never set it up, I suppose and it says that I need to have my attention directed to it, is this dangerous I physically can't interact with it?...
  9. block McAffee popups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    block McAffee popups?: Block McAffee pop ups on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-mcaffee-popups/38390196-ea70-4b24-afb8-215dce6d25ae
  10. block McAffee popups?

block McAffee popups?: Block McAffee pop ups on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-mcaffee-popups/38390196-ea70-4b24-afb8-215dce6d25ae