Windows 10: mcc multiplayer wont work

Discus and support mcc multiplayer wont work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have mcc on my pc and its a potato but it runs everything up to halo 3 but none of the multiplayer works no matter what i do when i want to play it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ANGRY_leaf, May 12, 2021.

1. mcc multiplayer wont work

i have mcc on my pc and its a potato but it runs everything up to halo 3 but none of the multiplayer works no matter what i do when i want to play it wont connect me to any one so i just sit their waiting for ever

:)

ANGRY_leaf, May 12, 2021

2. Free Multiplayer

Hey there,
    ChibuikeFranklin

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

With regards to free multiplayer for Xbox Live, please post to the Xbox UserVoice service here:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com

The community will be able to comment and vote for your suggestion. Please be sure to search for free multiplayer suggestion before making a suggestion of your own.

These forums are for people who would like help, or to discuss, Microsoft products listed on the home page here:
    Microsoft Community

For information on where to post Xbox Questions that do not fit into this community, please look at my article here:

Finding the right support options, for problems with the Xbox Console and Accessories

A final note, PlayStation users have to pay for online play also mcc multiplayer wont work :) It is only PlayStation 3 users that don't . But ask yourself this: If Microsoft offer free play for online multiplayer, how would you fund the servers needed for Xbox Live?

• Higher Game Prices?
    • Higher rental Prices?
    • Less servers and availability?
    • Less servers and sustainability?

Good luck with your suggestion,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), May 12, 2021
  3. Rise of Nations: Extended Edition multiplayer not working.

Hi,

You may receive a permission to access multiplayer services error if you are using a child account or your online safety settings are set up incorrectly. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you using a child account?
    • Aside from the privacy settings, have you tried to change the online safety settings of the account?
    • Can you play other multiplayer games using the same account?

If you are using a child account, we would like to let you know that only a parent account can change the online safety settings of your profile. In the meantime, you may follow the steps on this

link
    to allow your account to play multiplayer games online.

Loraine Mon, May 12, 2021
  4. mcc multiplayer wont work

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 12, 2021
Thema:

mcc multiplayer wont work

1. mcc multiplayer wont work - Similar Threads - mcc multiplayer wont

2. Multiplayer not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer not working: I've spent the better part of two hours now trying to get my son and myself set up to play multiplayer minecraft with no luck. He is trying to play on ipad/nintendo switch and i am on PC. I've gotten him logged into his microsoft account and now it is saying he is not able to...
  3. Multiplayer not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiplayer not working: I've spent the better part of two hours now trying to get my son and myself set up to play multiplayer minecraft with no luck. He is trying to play on ipad/nintendo switch and i am on PC. I've gotten him logged into his microsoft account and now it is saying he is not able to...
  4. MCC error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MCC error: I have a 2016 server that suddenly opens any of .MSC apps in a web page and they are blank. How do I get this back to be opened with mcc? This is the page it opens when I try to run gpedit.msc: res://C:%5CWindows%5Csystem32%5Cmmcndmgr.dll/views.htm Here is services from the...
  5. MCC error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MCC error: I have a 2016 server that suddenly opens any of .MSC apps in a web page and they are blank. How do I get this back to be opened with mcc? This is the page it opens when I try to run gpedit.msc: res://C:%5CWindows%5Csystem32%5Cmmcndmgr.dll/views.htm Here is services from the...
  6. Can't play multiplayer in mcc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play multiplayer in mcc: So every now and again mcc refuses to let me join and form of game. I can't join traditional matchmaking, no games show up in the customs browser, and i can't session join anybody. I am running the windows store version of the mcc which from what i hear is the buggier build...
  7. Gears 5 Multiplayer Not Working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gears 5 Multiplayer Not Working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: You guys need to fix your game I can't even play multiplayer the server keeps kicking me out the game. I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-5-multiplayer-not-working/a1647fcc-2d5f-43e6-a1cb-26fbd64a8e7a
  8. Can't find a way to make MCC work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find a way to make MCC work.: The damn Master chief Collection on windows store is SO BUGGED. I'm trying to install it since three days, and still it doesn't work. Basically, the download interrupted itself many many times. I had to enter the regedit twice, to clear the WS cache, and today finally it...
  9. halo: mcc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    halo: mcc: installed halo:mcc and reach on my pc from microsoft game pass client, when I click play the client closes and game doesn't load. any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-mcc/957fde5e-8944-472f-b1da-7536c55df724
  10. Multiplayer settings wont turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer settings wont turn on: So when i want to join my friends world it say unable to connect to the world so we decided to let me create the world then i go to setting to see if multiplayer setting is on [ATTACH]As you can see its tuned on so i enter my world and invite my friend to join and he said...