Windows 10: MCI Ip address on my command prompt

Discus and support MCI Ip address on my command prompt in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello,I would appreciate if someone can clarify something for me.When I go to Command Prompt and type netstat -ano to see established IP addresses, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GolnazTaherian, May 2, 2021.

1. MCI Ip address on my command prompt

Hello,I would appreciate if someone can clarify something for me.When I go to Command Prompt and type netstat -ano to see established IP addresses, i see bunch of Foreign IP addresses established, I searched every one and they are all from Microsoft, but there is one under 72.21.81.200 that when I search what this IP address is it says from MCI communication. My internet is with Bell Canada so i dont understand what is this MCI thing. In front of that IP address in Command promt, there is a PID number, when I look for that PID number

:)

GolnazTaherian, May 2, 2021
  2. Geethu B Win User

ip address problem

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with IP Address, I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due incorrect TCP\IP Address settings.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset TCP\IP and check if it helps.

How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility

How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try these steps to Flush DNS and request a new IP address from your ISP server. Check if it helps.

• Click on
      Start and type cmd on start search.

• Right-click on command prompt Run
      and selectas administrator.

• At the command prompt, type the following commands and hit
      Enter after each command.

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

exit

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, May 2, 2021
  3. 2 IP address conflict

Hi Jessirel,

IP address conflict usually occurs after defining a static IP address. To resolve, try following these steps:

Run the Network troubleshooter
    1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    2. Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If that doesn’t fix your connection problem, try these things:

• Reset the TCP/IP stack
    • Release the IP address
    • Renew the IP address
    • Flush and reset the DNS client resolver cache

Run these networking commands in Command Prompt:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Command prompt, press and hold (or right-click)
      Command prompt, and then select Run as administrator >
      Yes.
    2. At the command prompt, run the following commands in the listed order, and then check to see if that fixes your connection problem:
      • Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
      • Type netsh int ip reset and press Enter.
      • Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
      • Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
      • Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.

To learn more, please check this article: Fix duplicate IP address conflicts on a DHCP network

Let usknow if you need further assistance.

Adrianne Buc, May 2, 2021
  4. MCI Ip address on my command prompt

Is There a Way to View Other Computers and their IP Addresses on the Network Using the Command Prompt?

Like the title says, I'm wondering if there's a command in Command Prompt that displays a list of computers on a network with their correlating IP addresses. I'm currently going to college, and I usually set a static IP address. The problem is there are
    hundreds of other students, and setting an IP address without causing a collision is blind chance. I'm wondering if there's a way for me to view the other student's IP addresses so that I would be able to see which ones are taken, and be able to set a static
    IP address with much less guesswork.

Thank you for your help!

Sergeant Extreme, May 2, 2021
Thema:

MCI Ip address on my command prompt

1. MCI Ip address on my command prompt - Similar Threads - MCI address command

2. My IP address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My IP address: My IP address was used without my permission; bank account intruded. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ip-address/71c52c86-1fcc-47fe-9769-5873005e5888
  3. My IP address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My IP address: My IP address was used without my permission; bank account intruded. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ip-address/71c52c86-1fcc-47fe-9769-5873005e5888
  4. My IP address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Question about MCI IP Address on my windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about MCI IP Address on my windows: Hello, I have a question and concern that I would love if someone can explain to me. I watched a YouTube video, which talked about how to search on command prompt for established IP addresses to make sure there is nothing concerning. I went to my command prompt and...
  6. My IP address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My IP address: i have a added device and the IP adress 82.176.117 close to the netherlands, I am i Vouwempolder Neterlands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ip-address/13c3a8e4-48c5-4c05-b5d3-3144afb0efd8
  7. IP Address.

IP Address.: How do I find the IP address of mu computer (running W10)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-address/00092bb2-a514-4914-9938-3ca553c4e29a
  8. IP Address

in Windows 10 Customization
    IP Address: How do I find the IP address of my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-address/2bb05fc1-6350-45a4-bd4d-fdd5a278655e
  9. IP Address

IP Address: How can I find my IP Address on facebook as I thank someone has tried to hack my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/ip-address/4bba95ea-7fb3-4096-ae5e-95e62cbee6c2
  10. IP Geolocation via Command Prompt\Powershell

IP Geolocation via Command Prompt\Powershell: Hello, I'm looking for a way to check PC's IP Geolocation by using command prompt or powershell (no scripts). I hope there are some experts here who can help me out. I have found a very easy to do it on UNIX systems but my main machines will be Windows 7/8.1/10 based....