Windows 10: MCID recovery

Discus and support MCID recovery in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I earned the MCSA windows 10 certification on March 30th 2019. I would like to recover my certificate but I do not know my MCID. How can I recover my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DL19, Nov 29, 2023.

1. DL19 Win User

MCID recovery

I earned the MCSA windows 10 certification on March 30th 2019. I would like to recover my certificate but I do not know my MCID. How can I recover my MCID?

:)

2. MCID issue

Hello team,

I have two MCID ids and all my exams are done under the profile *** Email address is removed for privacy *** MCID:3091633 now a new exam I have done with nvvinu MCID:994719769 ID , which was a mistake from my side. Can we mirge my new certification from MCID:994719769 to MCID:3091633 ?

Vineesh Njarekkattil, Nov 29, 2023
  3. MCID issue

Your question is outside the scope of this Community.

We don't work for Microsoft.

I suggest that you post your question to the forums at the link for further assistance:

https://trainingsupport.microsoft.com/en-us?auth=1

Bill Smithers, Nov 29, 2023
  4. MCID recovery

Merge Two MCIDs

Hi MansoorShahzad,

I go through the post carefully, based on the description, I think you would like to merge Microsoft Certification identification number (MCID) in to accounts. Based on my test, information in the thread may help you on the question: Two MCIDS - One account - Training, Certification, and Program Support (microsoft.com)

However, as the category here is on Learning Tools, I would suggest you post in Microsoft Certification Forum in Microsoft Learning Community which is a specialized channel for Microsoft certification related questions, members and engineers there are more professional on such questions and you may get better experience there. Appreciate your understanding!

Best Regards,

Clark

Clark Cui MSFT, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

MCID recovery

1. MCID recovery - Similar Threads - MCID recovery

2. My certification not updated on my profile please help MCID:996064472

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My certification not updated on my profile please help MCID:996064472: Kindly note that i already passed on exam sc-300 today but until now i don not have received an email or update the certification on my profile It's still not updated on transcript Microsoft certification ID: 996064472Vlad Chirita Thanks in advance...
  3. My certification not updated on my profile please help MCID:996064472

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My certification not updated on my profile please help MCID:996064472: Kindly note that i already passed on exam sc-300 today but until now i don not have received an email or update the certification on my profile It's still not updated on transcript Microsoft certification ID: 996064472Vlad Chirita Thanks in advance...
  4. MCID recovery

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    MCID recovery: I earned the MCSA windows 10 certification on March 30th 2019. I would like to recover my certificate but I do not know my MCID. How can I recover my MCID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mcid-recovery/bfd0d5cb-e169-4bee-95c4-a816b05cc6e3
  5. MCID recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MCID recovery: I earned the MCSA windows 10 certification on March 30th 2019. I would like to recover my certificate but I do not know my MCID. How can I recover my MCID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mcid-recovery/bfd0d5cb-e169-4bee-95c4-a816b05cc6e3
  6. Link Two MCIDS with two personal accounts

Link Two MCIDS with two personal accounts: I have two MCIDS and two seperate personal accounts linked with these .One of my personal account is linked to my work account.I would like to retain the MCID linked to both my personal account and work account and merge another MCID with a different personal account with the...
  7. MCID issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MCID issue: Hello team,I have two MCID ids and all my exams are done under the profile *** Email address is removed for privacy *** MCID:3091633 now a new exam I have done with nvvinu MCID:994719769 ID , which was a mistake from my side. Can we mirge my new certification from...
  8. MCID issue

MCID issue: Hello team,I have two MCID ids and all my exams are done under the profile *** Email address is removed for privacy *** MCID:3091633 now a new exam I have done with nvvinu MCID:994719769 ID , which was a mistake from my side. Can we mirge my new certification from...
  9. I need my MCID number it has been over 12 minths sense I have access it what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my MCID number it has been over 12 minths sense I have access it what do I need to do?: I need my MCID Number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-mcid-number-it-has-been-over-12-minths/3d3eb804-e985-4228-ac68-eaf79fc3ec18
  10. I need my MCID number it has been over 12 minths sense I have access it what do I need to do?

I need my MCID number it has been over 12 minths sense I have access it what do I need to do?: I need my MCID Number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-mcid-number-it-has-been-over-12-minths/3d3eb804-e985-4228-ac68-eaf79fc3ec18